Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2826 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2006, 09:52:32 AM »
Your east coast slangs are killin me KID....Look, bottomline, I don't believe your story, It doesn't add up at all, It's classic NOW I KNOW bullshit I've been reading here for the past 5 years. I don't even know why you spent time to write it. Anyway, you front like grew up "middle class" or wutever the fuck that means. But Siavash wouldn't do that cuzz that kid simply doesn't give a fuck what I say about him, that's the difference, he'd tell you straight up he loves kickin it in a Hollywood high class environment and I respect that. Not everybody gotta be gutta, as a matter of fact I'm more than sick of it these days. He got a BMW huh? never heard about it, but I shall be ridin in that bitch soon!! my patnas got some new bitches down in LA anahein wit a house 2 stay at, I'ma be down there soon as long as probation cooperates.

See, that's the problem...Ain't no west coast/east coast shit, SON, I don't fuckin' bang, I am who I am... I say what I like, I don't limit myself and give myself restrictions like some fakeass people... ::) And LOL@you not believing the story. Typical you...That just tells me that no matter what, you'll always hate on me, my sig describes it perfectly...Doggy doesn't front? LMAO! Homie, Doggy comes and kicks it with me all the damn time, you're right, he doesn't front, but neither do I...Ask him if I'm rich, you dumb muthafucka...I admit it as well, I love kickin' it in a high class enviroment, I love goin' to Doggy's house in Beverly Hills, I love big ballin'...When did I ever claim otherwise? The fact is, you got everything twisted...You think you got muthafuckaz figured out when you dont, you already assume my story is fake, and you don't even know me...Why the fuck would I just make up some shit like that, I'd be lying to myself, I'd be a fakeass piece of shit to do that, and I'd feel bad about myself, like I have to lie to be someone I'm not...That's not me, homie, it's you, and that's why you suspect other muthafuckaz of doing the same shit you do, which is talkin' yourself up...Ask anyone who met me through this site, I am who I am, I don't give a fuck what your whackass judgement says, who are you to judge me anyways?...I'm real, homie. Can you say the same about yourself? I don't really think so, you're already incredulous of my true story, which proves to me that you can't keep it real, even if you don't know...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
LMFAO @ this entire thread.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2006, 11:24:21 AM »
LOL what is it coming to....A train of thought thread turned into a high speed chase story with a bunch "I'm real, homie". You ain't gotta tell a person you're real a trillion times, I get it, you see yourself as an honest person, great. But do I believe that story? No. Does anybody in here?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2006, 11:30:06 AM »
NO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2006, 12:08:24 PM »
LOL what is it coming to....A train of thought thread turned into a high speed chase story with a bunch "I'm real, homie". You ain't gotta tell a person you're real a trillion times, I get it, you see yourself as an honest person, great. But do I believe that story? No. Does anybody in here?

So what does that tell me? It tells me that no matter what I do, people like you will always hate...You had me judged as some nerdy white-boy type from Calabasas, so you asked me to name something crazy in my life other than the weed story...I did, and you had some bullshit to say about that...LOL. It's lose-lose... What would I need to do to prove myself to a gayass message board, and why would I need to anyways?...You're fake, you wouldn't be insisting that people make up stories to look cool had you not been that type yourself...That's all there is to it...I know who I am. I called all my homies and my girl right after that happened...Faggots, fakes, and pathalogical liars. Those are the types of people who would make up stories to talk themselves up...I'm not in that group, are you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2006, 12:10:12 PM »
NO

That's most likely because you fake shit yourself...If you were real, you'd have no reason to suspect others of not being so as well, especially when you don't know them...Plus, nobody believes in you because you're a dickhead.

ecrazy

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2006, 12:15:10 PM »
NO

That's most likely because you fake shit yourself...If you were real, you'd have no reason to suspect others of not being so as well, especially when you don't know them...Plus, nobody believes in you because you're a dickhead.
WOW! all he said was that he didnt believe your story.....Why Do You Care So much what he thinks anyway?? LMAO @ you Getting Butthurt!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2006, 01:38:17 PM »
NO

WOW! all he said was that he didnt believe your story.....Why Do You Care So much what he thinks anyway?? LMAO @ you Getting Butthurt!!!!!!

LMAO. Dumbfuck...Did you "forget" about this? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108727.100

You stupid muthafucka, handle your own business before you handle others... 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2006, 01:47:54 PM »
this guy got a little smoking pic like he smug and shit. we know u stressin!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »
this guy got a little smoking pic like he smug and shit. we know u stressin!

Actually, I'm blazed right now...No stress at all, homeboy. :-*

herpes

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2006, 02:01:07 PM »
what i wanna know is, why you packin heat for nik

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »

That's an American thing. I don't see why people who don't intend to kill or threaten people own guns, let alone carry them - yet almost every American does it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2006, 02:18:57 PM »

That's an American thing. I don't see why people who don't intend to kill or threaten people own guns, let alone carry them - yet almost every American does it.

if ur not born fly like us u wont feel us.. hell i dont even understand why i love guns so much, but i'm gripping my p-5 compact right now, the rubber grip is almost sexual. mmmmm.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »

Well, my homie slangs heat, so I could get 'em for cheap...You also got to protect yourself at all causes, cuz you never know when punks can run up on you, not that I put myself in those situations, but you know, you can't trust people...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2006, 02:23:47 PM »

if ur not born fly like us u wont feel us.. hell i dont even understand why i love guns so much, but i'm gripping my p-5 compact right now, the rubber grip is almost sexual. mmmmm.....

yea, you don't even know why, it's just what you do. culture.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin