Author Topic: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...  (Read 1796 times)

herpes

Re: LMFAOOOOOO!! Kobe Hating At Its Finest...
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 02:05:53 PM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 02:42:07 PM »
LOL...But his season is UNCOMPARABLE to Kobe's...I love Paul Pierce, but with all due respect, there is no way that you could replace Kobe with Pierce on the Lakers and have them make the playoffs... :-X
there is also no way for Kobes dick to come out of your mouth :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »
yeah thats true. but kobe is a scorer first. paul pierce is more of a playmaker

Paul Pierce is a poor-mans Kobe...He's a scorer first as well, and he can also set people up...But from what I've seen, Pierce's game is A LOT like Kobe's, just not nearly as amazing...PeACe

what?! you couldnt be more wrong. paul pierce isnt a flashy player, he takes better shots, has waaay better defense, he gets his teammates involved...he's just a better all-around player.

PAUL PIERCE IS A BETTER ALL AROUND PLAYER THAN KOBE?! OMFG...This is getting insane...Kobe is 5 time 1st ALL-NBA DEFENSE...THATS ALL AROUND GAME FOR YA...Pierce takes a GRIP of shots, I dunno where you got the idea that he's a playmaker...I see him taking almost as many fadeaways as Kobe and McGrady...LMAO, this is just pure comedy... :laugh:

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 03:29:55 PM »
Enough with the Kobe threads anyways....You fags are still finding ways to talk about him and hes not even playing any more.  Thats dickriding at its finest!  I bet NIK sits there and dreams of Kobe all day long...Pretty soon I bet you guys will start making threads about Kobes golf game or what kind of cereal he eats in the morning....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 03:30:19 PM »
the lakers w/o kobe are better the the celts w/o pierce.... thats not saying that pierce is better player b/c he isnt... but hes more valuable to the celts then kobe is to the lakers.  But when you tell nik that, it computes in his small little mind that we are saying pierce is better then kobe which isnt the case at all.

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »
Enough with the Kobe threads anyways....You fags are still finding ways to talk about him and hes not even playing any more.  Thats dickriding at its finest!  I bet NIK sits there and dreams of Kobe all day long...Pretty soon I bet you guys will start making threads about Kobes golf game or what kind of cereal he eats in the morning....

I dream of Kobe? Hell naah, I'm just a die hard Laker fan...It's just sad to see all these haters danglin' from Kobe's nuts, I have to say something...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 03:34:22 PM »

Paul Pierce is a poor-mans Kobe...He's a scorer first as well, and he can also set people up...But from what I've seen, Pierce's game is A LOT like Kobe's, just not nearly as amazing...PeACe

what?! you couldnt be more wrong. paul pierce isnt a flashy player, he takes better shots, has waaay better defense, he gets his teammates involved...he's just a better all-around player.

PAUL PIERCE IS A BETTER ALL AROUND PLAYER THAN KOBE?! OMFG...This is getting insane...Kobe is 5 time 1st ALL-NBA DEFENSE...THATS ALL AROUND GAME FOR YA...Pierce takes a GRIP of shots, I dunno where you got the idea that he's a playmaker...I see him taking almost as many fadeaways as Kobe and McGrady...LMAO, this is just pure comedy... :laugh:

have you watched more than 1 boston game in your life? paul pierce averages 26 points off of like 18 shots. kobe is my favorite player and has been since jordan retired, but that nigga does not deserve all those 1st team all defense titles. he doesnt even play defense.

watch a couple boston games man, paul pierce is the truth! and lets not forget he was shuttin kobe down when they played boston. didnt kobe get 40 points off of 43 shots in the 2nd game?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 03:50:55 PM »

have you watched more than 1 boston game in your life? paul pierce averages 26 points off of like 18 shots. kobe is my favorite player and has been since jordan retired, but that nigga does not deserve all those 1st team all defense titles. he doesnt even play defense.

watch a couple boston games man, paul pierce is the truth! and lets not forget he was shuttin kobe down when they played boston. didnt kobe get 40 points off of 43 shots in the 2nd game?

Watch a couple Boston games? Man...I have NBA TV. I'm willing to bet I've watched more Boston games than you...I like their squad, man. And I actually think Paul Pierce is a great player, the franchise is lucky to have him. But to say Paul Pierce is anywhere near Kobe is absurd, of course Kobe deserved all those all-defense titles, he's proven year in and year out that he's one of the best perimiter defenders in the league, he's even in the top 10 in steals, he ranks 6...Paul Pierce isn't even in the top 20. Like I said, I think Pierce has an excellent game, I've watched him closely since he came in the league, but he's not close to the player Kobe is, I'm sorry man, Pierce will tell you this himself. And you can never say Pierce shit Kobe down, Kobe has been destroying the Celtics his whole career...Even this year, he averaged 41.5 PPG on 47% FG against them...HOW IS THAT SHUTTING DOWN?...No disrespect to Pierce or anything, but he's just no Kobe...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2006, 06:16:26 PM »
man i quit. there's just no arguing with you.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 06:21:21 PM »
 8)

herpes

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 06:33:18 PM »

That's insane...I've watched Boston close. All-around, they are a very young team, but they're still a way more experienced team overall than the Lakers, and they've had their system in tact for a while. These were a brand new Lakers, even Kobe haters say it, what Kobe did with these Lakers is AMAZING...You're a fuckin' baseball fan, you have baseball shit in your sig during the playoffs, you don't know shit...I doubt you even watch more than 10% of the playoff games...To say Pierce did anything close to what Kobe did for his team is INSANE. You're out. :-*

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 07:27:10 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 08:18:26 PM »

your argument is im a baseball fan, that is quite possibly the worst argument i have ever heard.  Explain how that is even argument without resorting to childish name calling

The argument isn't that you're a baseball fan, but rather that you don't watch basketball...So much that you have baseball shit in your avatar during the NBA playoffs. But it's not like it doesn't shine through your posts anyhow...PeACe

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 10:34:35 PM »
now i'm blown, why do you get all wet when someone says something negative about kobe?  I'm a big Pac fan and some people in this forum make stupid comments about him but you don't see me crying like a lil girl, dude get a life, there's more to life than just Kobe
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?