Author Topic: For all you morons  (Read 2525 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: For all you morons
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 08:34:38 PM »
Woodrow is right people...

coola

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »

Hey this is all good let these videos keep coming its just exposing the people that post them as morons, you can't escape the facts no matter how many pathetic attempts are made to discredit those who dare believe the government could or would do this.

lol the governemt can just do anything huh ?

IF the U.S destroyed the twin towers, only a hand-full of people would know about it. and bush wouldnt be one of those people.

dont you realise the more people that know, there is a greater chance of a snitch ?

coola

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 09:35:18 PM »
Occam's razor

What’s more likely?

A.) There is an international conspiracy and cover-up involving thousands of people? OR
B.) Islamic Terrorists pulled off a successful and devastating attack?

If Bill Clinton couldn't keep getting a Blow Job a secret, what makes you think our government could pull this off?

it is usually the easiest explanation that is correct.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength--and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 09:57:16 PM »
Thanks Woodrow;  Great video, loved it.  Ingore the idiots who posted above. 

George Bush: Idiot who can't even talk straight.  Also a mastermind who killed 2800 people in a faked attack on the country, then invaded three countries in a plot to push oil prices up all over the world. 

LOL fucking children.  It is truly as simple as this: Eventually; we all grow up and turn republican. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 10:03:52 PM by El trauma el Inmigrante Profesional »

Suga Foot

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 10:15:32 PM »
Both sides can make convincing stories. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2006, 10:18:04 PM »
If you're a fucking idiot. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2006, 10:34:57 PM »
It's the hard headed people I don't like.  It's cool to believe whatever you wanna believe happened on 9/11.  But don't disrespect anyone in the process. 

coola

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2006, 10:36:36 PM »
It's the hard headed people I don't like.  It's cool to believe whatever you wanna believe happened on 9/11.  But don't disrespect anyone in the process. 

it's cool to believe anything ? nah man.. that aint right..

Suga Foot

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2006, 10:40:44 PM »

why not?  how can one man tell another what to believe?  all anyone can do is present the 'facts' and leave it up to the individual to make his own decision.  Whatever that is, is up to you.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »
why not?  how can one man tell another what to believe?  all anyone can do is present the 'facts' and leave it up to the individual to make his own decision.  Whatever that is, is up to you.

Don't worry about it dude, you're just on a whole nother level mentally above some of these cats. I know where you're coming from.

The fact of the matter is, both sides make valid point and both have flaws in their arguments. Failure to understand this exposes their flawed logic. And if you're gonna choose a stance based on political affiliation....well, some of us grew out of that in elementary school.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2006, 10:49:52 PM »

ok, so if you fall down some stairs, and someone tells you, no you didnt fall down some stairs, when you damn well know you did... how would that make you feel ?

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »
I'm not bullshitting I can call up someone right now who's child niece got killed on one of those planes. one of you smug motherfuckers can ask her about it being fake, where that little girls at...

Suga Foot

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2006, 11:10:49 PM »

ok, so if you fall down some stairs, and someone tells you, no you didnt fall down some stairs, when you damn well know you did... how would that make you feel ?

I don't think you understand what I'm saying

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2006, 12:06:26 AM »
im not suggesting i know exactly what happened on that day

but  i do know what didnt happen

the official us line

ill bet my life there was american compliance in this, if u cant see this u either too dumb to or dont want to confront this
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2006, 12:31:59 AM »
I'm not bullshitting I can call up someone right now who's child niece got killed on one of those planes. one of you smug motherfuckers can ask her about it being fake, where that little girls at...

Again, I find it unfair to protray people who don't buy the official story as savages because good, innocent people died in the process. Only weird ppl say they all didnt really die and live secretly in hawaii, that's why exactly those suckas were featured in that video.

About the anti-conspiracy shit: I only skimmed through it, since it was a helluva long text, but I still found things that don't add up fast. Like, why is there such a neat little whole in the pentagon - they say it's because one wing hit the ground before it hit the pentagon. Great, I don't see how anything hit the ground there, the lawn is flawless. Next, how come there is exactly the same neat round hole way deeper into the pentagon? Tough plane, isnt it? Too bad nothing of it remained LOL. Oh I forgot, it melted!! Weird thing though, things that melt way easier didnt so. Hmmmm. And what about that hidden shit they took out under that blue plastic shit? They prolly did it like this cause they got nothing to hide, I agree.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 12:34:24 AM by 7 don't need to brag 'bout how muthafuckin' Active he iz »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin