Author Topic: The Celebrity Atheist/Agnostic/Ambiguous List  (Read 789 times)

WestCoasta

Re: The Celebrity Atheist/Agnostic/Ambiguous List
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2006, 12:59:06 PM »
it can be hard being brown and living in Canada.... it sucks I know, relax tho man, keep practicing that Cali gangbang lingo

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2006, 01:02:52 PM »
I thought Bill Maher was strictly Athiest. I tend to lean towards the Ambiguous category more and more everyday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2006, 01:08:08 PM »
I laugh at your life, where you live, and what nationality and religion you represent
youre a nobody
and you're a somebody on the internet

for the record chump...tell us about your life, where you live and what nationality and religion u represent faggot
I live in Los Angeles, California, United States

I'm the almighty white man, the man who puts your people to shame, and I represent consequences to those who question my beliefs

thats kinda fucked up..

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »
oh im ambiggi my niggi, then again i consider humans gods, except for reatrds theyre just worthless...

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 01:51:56 PM »
I laugh at your life, where you live, and what nationality and religion you represent
youre a nobody

for the record chump...tell us about your life, where you live and what nationality and religion u represent faggot

I'm the almighty white man, the man who puts your people to shame, and I represent consequences to those who question my beliefs

thats kinda fucked up..
haha don't feel bad for this anti-American prick.... his envy is evident

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2006, 05:37:50 PM »
youre a nobody

Youre a faggot white boy in a city where u have no say and no respect, and you represent nothing. you have no culture no blood line. your life has no purpose. you aint shit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 05:42:02 PM »
actually white people got some of the most interesting bloodlines, they usually have several different families and lots of migration from different areas that go into who they are. i was reading my family tree the other day, the copy only goes back about 500 years but there was a lot of diverse nations and families that made a lot of major moves to change their lives.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
I scoff at this dune coon

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2006, 05:55:21 PM »
actually white people got some of the most interesting bloodlines, they usually have several different families and lots of migration from different areas that go into who they are. i was reading my family tree the other day, the copy only goes back about 500 years but there was a lot of diverse nations and families that made a lot of major moves to change their lives.

thats great maybe you have an interesting life story. this cornball doesnt. hes pure dirty dog smelling macaroni and cheese eating, white boy.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2006, 05:59:07 PM »
hes pure dirty dog smelling macaroni and cheese eating, white boy.

and you're a bitter ass sand nigger from fuckin Canada who bases his whole life on American culture, you're a phony

"U don't know Tech dogg!"