Author Topic: Miami vs. Detroit - Again  (Read 3484 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Miami vs. Detroit - Again
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 06:32:57 PM »

I don't really give a fuck, if he does, he still never did without MAJOR help. Hell, he was undisputedly not near the best on his team this year. In my opinion, he won't win it, cuz even if Miami advances, Dallas is a better team overall and should easily take them in a 7 game series...PeACe

Wait, Dallas should EASILY take them in a 7 GAME SERIES? Does that statement even make sense? 

But really, who cares if he had major help?  Basketball is a TEAM GAME.   Do you discount the Lakers dynasty teams from the 80's?  Kareem, Magic, Worthy etc... Hows that for a supporting cast? How about Boston in the same decade with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Ainge, Walton.  The Showtime Lakers were some of the greatest teams EVER.  I'm sure there were other teams in the league those years that probably only had one REALLY TALENTED player, and not much else.  And I'm sure all the loser fans of those teams said shit like "Yeah the Lakers / Celtics  only won because they had a better supporting cast".  WELL NO FUCKING SHIT - ITS BASKETBALL.  Thats what you're supposed to do.  It's not a fucking And1 mixtape.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 06:34:06 PM »

I don't really give a fuck, if he does, he still never did without MAJOR help. Hell, he was undisputedly not near the best on his team this year. In my opinion, he won't win it, cuz even if Miami advances, Dallas is a better team overall and should easily take them in a 7 game series...PeACe

Wait, Dallas should EASILY take them in a 7 GAME SERIES? Does that statement even make sense? 

I said in a 7 game series, not in 7 games...Learn the difference before you open your mouth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 06:35:47 PM »

But really, who cares if he had major help?  Basketball is a TEAM GAME.   Do you discount the Lakers dynasty teams from the 80's?  Kareem, Magic, Worthy etc... Hows that for a supporting cast? How about Boston in the same decade with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Ainge, Walton.  The Showtime Lakers were some of the greatest teams EVER.  I'm sure there were other teams in the league those years that probably only had one REALLY TALENTED player, and not much else.  And I'm sure all the loser fans of those teams said shit like "Yeah the Lakers / Celtics  only won because they had a better supporting cast".  WELL NO FUCKING SHIT - ITS BASKETBALL.  Thats what you're supposed to do.  It's not a fucking And1 mixtape.

Shaq promosied the city of Miami that he'd bring them a championship last year...He couldn't deliver. Even if they do just so happen to win it all this year, which I doubt, it wouldn't have been him bringing the title to the Heat, especially not him alone (like he likes to claim)...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 06:43:32 PM »
Miami Heat 2006 Champions!  8)  ;)

Nik dont get your panties in a bunch but Shaq is going to win a championship without Kobe  :-X

not a diss just MY OPINION

i think the HEAT are taking it all if they stay healthy and continue playing like they are....

P.S. im happy for Shaq if he wins the Championship....

i also believe that Kobe will win if not one a few more championships without Shaq aswell and will be happy for him then too.

major is an understatement. miami is a fuckin dream team

Pat Riley
Shaquil O'neal
Dwyane Wade
Antoie Walker
Alonzoe Mourning
Gary Payton
Jason Williams

^ who can't win with that team?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 07:11:49 PM »
Miami Heat 2006 Champions!  8)  ;)

Nik dont get your panties in a bunch but Shaq is going to win a championship without Kobe  :-X

not a diss just MY OPINION

i think the HEAT are taking it all if they stay healthy and continue playing like they are....

P.S. im happy for Shaq if he wins the Championship....

i also believe that Kobe will win if not one a few more championships without Shaq aswell and will be happy for him then too.

major is an understatement. miami is a fuckin dream team

Pat Riley
Shaquil O'neal
Dwyane Wade
Antoie Walker
Alonzoe Mourning
Gary Payton
Jason Williams

^ who can't win with that team?

The funny thing is, they probably WONT...LOL.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 07:44:12 PM »
Nobody, expected the heat to get this far in the playoffs. people were said they'd get beat by the bulls, and the Nets would hand them there ass, all because the heat couldnt beat any of the top teams in the REGULAR Season...
absolutely nobody expected the heat to be up 3-1 on the pistons... chauncy said that theres alot of fight in detroit, and they;ve come back from defecits in the playoffs but never against such a good team like the heat.

gonna be an uphill battle i know the heat are hungry for there first ever trip to the finals , i strongly doubt the pistons are gonna be able to do it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2006, 07:58:16 PM »
But really, who cares if he had major help?  Basketball is a TEAM GAME.   Do you discount the Lakers dynasty teams from the 80's?  Kareem, Magic, Worthy etc... Hows that for a supporting cast? How about Boston in the same decade with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Ainge, Walton. 

yeah but those players didn't all run to those teams when they saw a chance at a championship. all the players i listed (besides wade) are just there because they feel that with all those players then they can win  a ring. john sally ass niggas

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2006, 12:19:50 PM »
The Miami Heat are gonna win game 5, get tons of more rest, wait for the Mavs and Suns to beat on eachother and whoever comes out of the West the Heat will take them, although I agree the Mavs will be a huge challenge, I think the Heat are on a hot streak and have Wade AND Shaq healthy, that's deadly

lbc213

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
But really, who cares if he had major help?  Basketball is a TEAM GAME.   Do you discount the Lakers dynasty teams from the 80's?  Kareem, Magic, Worthy etc... Hows that for a supporting cast? How about Boston in the same decade with Bird, McHale, Parrish, Ainge, Walton. 
john sally ass niggas
^
^^^LMAO

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »
the pistons won but this was still a horrible game

rasheed wallace - 4 points?

how many times did rip hamilton get the exact same shot blocked by shaq?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2006, 01:09:43 AM »
the pistons won but this was still a horrible game

rasheed wallace - 4 points?

how many times did rip hamilton get the exact same shot blocked by shaq?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2006, 02:46:27 AM »
It's quite sad that Prince appears to be the X-Factor in Pistons' offense now lol... if he doesn't have a great offensive game, Pistons lose in this series
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2006, 04:34:33 AM »
I'm gonna be real with you all. I was one of the Laker fans who was making fun of the Heat, back in the summer, because i thought they acquired unnecessary players and they were going to loose their chemistry. But the Heat are a win away from going to the Finals. What can i say? Chapeau.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2006, 07:42:07 AM »
NBA FINALS just 1 win away...

yea detroits role players played good last game lets see if they can continue that play on the road without the crowd cheering them on ...

shaq didnt have a good game, he got in foul trouble off of that ben wallace flop early in the 2nd...

the ball bounced detroits way- 4th quarter shaq blocked rip hamilton drive in the middle and the loose ball went right directly to tayshuan in the corner without him having to take a step, chucked it up for a 3 and now the pistons lead by 4

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 07:45:44 AM by NauticaICE »

wcsoldier

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2006, 11:07:23 AM »
Miami has improved a lot through the season but they don't impress me (outside Wade) , it's just that the Pistons are very far from their level... anyway even if Miami make the finals , they have no chance against the Mavs imo...