Author Topic: May Allah send peace and blessings upon the Indonesians affected by the Quake  (Read 1371 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
im sorry so where do these etiquettes of respect the western or christian ideology come from, i mean no doubt he's very active, but he is active with an agenda, i think thats what scares ya and you guys cant take it anymore or hear it anymore... it must hurt because he's arguments are mad serious and you guys just wanna have "jolly good time"
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^funny how he joins the forum to support infinite at the same time he gets banned...........

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

he was signed up two days before infinite was banned..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
im sorry so where do these etiquettes of respect the western or christian ideology come from, i mean no doubt he's very active, but he is active with an agenda, i think thats what scares ya and you guys cant take it anymore or hear it anymore... it must hurt because he's arguments are mad serious and you guys just wanna have "jolly good time"
LOL. The white boy we call Infinite has no agenda. He just wants to bash western civ/Christiantiy despite the fact that he grew up and is living off of it. He's just spamming so he could sleep better at night thinking he is superior to the rest of us.

J Bananas

look around the board, u nigs know i run this shit.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

ho please. u run that small dirty corner of the room your ass never leaves.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

ho please. u run that small dirty corner of the room your ass never leaves.
lol that one was pretty good

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

you're defending the guy that thinks black people that are christians have slave mentalities ? just because theyre not muslim ?

the guy that thinks muslims are perfect and christians evil ? how can a mentality like that even be taken seriously ? especially seeing as fundamentally christianity and islam are the same ?

although he does speak some truth, he is blind and refuses to process logical arguments, or presented facts.

it's almost as though he gets a kick out of stirring shit up and making himself more and more distant, maybe he feels the more he is pushed away, the closer he will become to god in the after-life, i believe he does it on purpose, because he thinks he will be rewarded for it. too bad that he insites anger and hatred in the process...

here is a PM he sent me:

Stop replying to my posts with garbage.  We're trying to biuld and reflect and progress.  So all the nonsense and straight up bullshit you run and add after everyone of my posts isn't necassary and it's a waste of time.  Life is too short.  You could be getting benefit and trying to benefit others. 

No peace...

i can handle him wanting me to stop replying to his posts, and picking faults in all his arguments, if he cant handle it, fine so be it. but why does he have to proclaim "no peace" ? wait, we all know the answer to that.