Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6312 times)

ecrazy

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2006, 08:41:56 PM »
LMAO @ nobody giving a fuck that nik was banned

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »

so you noticed that as well?? haha
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2006, 09:38:48 PM »
NIK was banned recently? Or are you talking about his old ban?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2006, 10:10:31 PM »
well if this is Nik then it's a five day ban for him haha

i havent been on the forum since it was created but i have been here for 3+ years. i read the boards every day but i dont post that much. my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much? i mean sure his posts get annoying but honestly i just go to that wheel in the middle of my mouse and scroll past his post.

if you ignore him in this place, he'll start in the outbound section

just like last week when he started preaching about how muslims make the best rappers

i dread the day he starts it in the g spot

he started it in g-spot full stop... the initial 'reaction' back then was to create HOM (Hall Of Mirrors.. which is what TOT used to be called)

NIK why are you posting now.. you just love to bitch.. you're not an active participant in this section. "almighty forum moaner".

the problem is NOT that he's muslim.. the problem that

1) he openly attacks western civilisation, judiasm and christianity. 

2) he does that in places where it is completely off topic and ruins the normal flow.

3) he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong. (he's blindly preaching not participating)

for example take this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111419.0

there is no fucking way this post would have had so many replies and the discussion its had because infinite would have turned people off the post. you know its fucking true and this is the whole point of this post.. give it a week or two and you'll see the
differences for yourselves.. and when/if he comes back in 30 days ya'll will know whether i 'really' made the right choice

as for you whiney bitches moaning about freedom of speech.. you're ONLY free to speech when you dont deny other people the right to speak too.. infinites virtriol and bitterness clouds normal debate.

I'm not active in this section? WTF. LOL. I post here like at least once a day...There's also a lot of topics I read because they're interesting, but don't feel the need to add my opinion, so I don't reply. On this, I feel the need to add my opinion, especially since I have respect for other people as long as they don't disrespect me. Infinite has never disrespect me, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't disrespected anyone on here. He openly attacks western civilization because that's what he truely believes on the topic, not because he's trying to annoy people, he's discussing his beliefs, and you ban him for it...He made threads in Outbounds about Lupe Fiasco. People started bitching at him for liking him because he's Muslim, but how many people do we know that love something because it relates to them or their culture more? whether it be a Mexican guy think Vincente Fernandez is the greatest singer of all time, or a Canadian saying Bryan Adams is good. Also, he can "IGNORE" whatever he wants, this is a message board, he doesn't NEED to reply to every single thing people say. Is that a new rule here or something? I stand by my beliefs...Like Dosia said, you don't like it, then SCROLL. That's what a message board is about, and Infinite is a human being just like all of us...None of us are "better people" than he is, whether you like to believe that or not...PeACe
ok, i know you hate my guts, but its funny you mention Vicente Fernandez, i can see you rockin out to him on your yamacha singing this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o</a>

No, moron. I don't listen to Mexican music and I don't wear a "yamacha". Get the fuck out of here. I found something else about you similar to Krondon though. You're balding, son...

Who the fuck in their right mind would purposely make a collage of themselves when they look like that? :-X

right.. thats a 5 day ban.. this personal shit goes too far.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2006, 11:24:18 PM »
Infinite wasn't banned for 30 days. >:( You lied to us Overseer.  :boohoo: :baseballbat:

Sikotic™

« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »
Threads like these are what WCC is all about.

But like some dudes are sayin', Seer pays the bills, ain't much you can really do about it whether you agree with it or not.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2006, 11:41:30 PM »
Not cool Seer..... :nawty:

Infinite wasn't banned for 30 days. >:( You lied to us Overseer. :boohoo: :baseballbat:

WestCoasta

« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »
I always smile when I see that picture                                                                                                                                  ^^^

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2006, 12:05:56 AM »
I always smile when I see that picture                                                                                                                                  ^^^

haha me too

Don Seer

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2006, 12:13:21 AM »
Not cool Seer..... :nawty:

Infinite wasn't banned for 30 days. >:( You lied to us Overseer. :boohoo: :baseballbat:

but he cant post or do anything..

coola

« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2006, 01:49:43 AM »
btw.. in dubcnn's lupe interview (oops.. did i spill the beans?) try to pick out 'my' question amongst the ones submitted :D
Beans=Spilt. When is this interview being posted? :o
Dunno..

IslamInevitable  and.. "daddy's" told ya to stick up for a fellow muslim no matter what..  nar nar :P  

who are you? mr 6 posts claming to know so much, sticking up for infinite now, and in many of your previous posts?

and of course belief is proven. just as there are genes that pass on hereditary diseases or the likelihood of twins, they've shown that there is a 'god' gene. that people with this gene are more likely to 'believe'.  

anyways.. well done.. you've completely thrown the topic off subject in an effort worthy of brian himself..   (hmm kansas huh? ;))

yes you are right.. he has been making simple (because that is his nature) arguments against christianity. however he has done this in a manner that shows no respect for context, he has randomly thrown these attacks in during posts where they have no place.

thats right, i have no quarms when any other people question christianity, there is no wrong in questioning... i know the difference between bashing and questioning, i have done both, and more often than not, infinite is bashing it in an ignorant way, then he runs away from the fight he starts. it is really frustrating.

Don Seer

« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2006, 01:59:15 AM »
yup. :)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2006, 03:18:45 AM »
"Jesus taught his people to worship God alone, but 100 years or so after he died Paul started teaching to worship Jesus himself as God."

^ Strike?

Seer you're just making up bullshit reasons (excuses) to ban him... and LMAO @ "he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong"... you gotta be fuckin kidding.

Ignoring posts... I can see why that would be such a huge problem.  ::)

it is a problem when it invades a post, whips up an argument then doesnt continue to replyt to the post.. he disrupts. and doesnt participate afterwards.

you're missing the point.. its NOT in some of those cases _WHAT_ he said.. but about CONTEXT.. he started bashing christianity WITHOUT PROVOCATION.. dont you get that? he's not posting in reply to points people have made. just randomly spewing his bitterness.. and not even at any chance he gets..

in the case you highlighted Rod had already posted telling him to stop bashing christianity.

And CWalker the racist Polish faggot gets a pass?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #133 on: June 01, 2006, 03:28:45 AM »
And CWalker the racist Polish faggot gets a pass?

you wanna know something? i've never noticed a thing from him.. and no one's ever raised it as an issue. all I've seen is YOU calling him a pollack.. 

you're a fucking hypocrite and have no fuckiing right to sit there and preach when you're far worse.

Eihtball

« Reply #134 on: June 01, 2006, 08:35:29 AM »
you wanna know something? i've never noticed a thing from him.. and no one's ever raised it as an issue. all I've seen is YOU calling him a pollack.. 

You fucking kidding me?  CWalker makes topics bashing Muslims (and no, they are NOT respones to Infinite) on a regular basis.  JML only calls him a Pollack as revenge for that.  What, are you on CWalker's dick now?