Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6309 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »
Ya'll don't accept Infinite for what he believes just as much as he can't accept Christianity for it's beliefs etc., and ya'll fail to realize the contradiction...It's pretty funny lookin' at how this place is being ran from a birds-eye point of view...PeACe
I accept him for being a Muslim. I have no problem with that. But the shit is called spamming. He makes more religious threads then everyone else combined (I don't have actual #'s, but you get my point). I garuntee if someone was spamming your inbox and the S & E section everyday with "Kobe sucks" topics, you'd want Overseer to do something about it.

LOL. You brought up a bad point. A good portion of people DO hate on Kobe and DO continuesly make threads about the topic, whether it's a thread about him not comparing to Jordan, or him being a bitch in a fight, or whatever...Doesn't mean they should get banned. And they haven't. Why? Because it would be ridiculous to ban someone for their views...Unless they flood the board with topics that only said "Kobe sucks" and "Kobe is gay" inside, then they have a right to say what they feel,  just like 'nite does...Infinite wasn't simply "flooding the board" with the intention of flooding it, he simply wanted to speak his mind, just like the Kobe haters, but he got banned for it...PeACe
The diffrence between Kobe haters and Infinite is that Infinite is one person. He makes more threads/posts about religon (bashing) then all the Kobe haters make about Kobe combined. That is distruptive to this board. While I don't think a full ban is necceassary, I think 30 days was called for.

I don't have a problem with his threads because they're not all on the same topic...They just display similar views inside, especially because he believes so strongly in what it is he lives for...No banning was called for, do you think a 30 day banning will change Infinite? Or will it just make him afraid to speak his mind/true feelings and feel like he's being watched by Hitler?...Think about it. Infinite doesn't harm the board. It's weak-minded to say he does. If you don't like what he posts, don't read it. If you personally choose to do so and you feel "disrupted", I feel bad for you...PeACe
If you don't like what he posts, don't read it? The problem is he also brings it into posts unrelated to Islam. He'll mention Islam in every post regardless of the topic. That shit is distruptive. 30 day ban...we'll see what happens. Maybe when he comes back he'll scale it down and keep topics on point. It remains to be seen.

Maybe Islam is everything in life to him? Maybe that's why he compares everything to Islam...Does that make him "wrong"? It's his feelings. no one should be banned for their feelings, unless they are truely harming others with it...PeACe
Well for one thing it is annoying as hell. But like you said that doesn't make him wrong. What he does is turns around and attacks people that don't agree with his "Islam centric" view. So many times has a thread been turn into a Islam vs * type of arguement, taking away from its original course thanks to his attacks.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
i personally don't really care about infinite but i do see the ban to be just though i do see why people are upset with the decision.  I think a forum should be a place to express your thoughts and opinions but i think Infinite isn't here to do either of those things, all he tries to do is try to make people feel stupid and make his religion to be superior than others which i think is bullshit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »
i personally don't really care about infinite but i do see the ban to be just though i do see why people are upset with the decision.  I think a forum should be a place to express your thoughts and opinions but i think Infinite isn't here to do either of those things, all he tries to do is try to make people feel stupid and make his religion to be superior than others which i think is bullshit.
Couldn't agree more.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2006, 07:13:32 PM »
Ya'll don't accept Infinite for what he believes just as much as he can't accept Christianity for it's beliefs etc., and ya'll fail to realize the contradiction...It's pretty funny lookin' at how this place is being ran from a birds-eye point of view...PeACe
I accept him for being a Muslim. I have no problem with that. But the shit is called spamming. He makes more religious threads then everyone else combined (I don't have actual #'s, but you get my point). I garuntee if someone was spamming your inbox and the S & E section everyday with "Kobe sucks" topics, you'd want Overseer to do something about it.

LOL. You brought up a bad point. A good portion of people DO hate on Kobe and DO continuesly make threads about the topic, whether it's a thread about him not comparing to Jordan, or him being a bitch in a fight, or whatever...Doesn't mean they should get banned. And they haven't. Why? Because it would be ridiculous to ban someone for their views...Unless they flood the board with topics that only said "Kobe sucks" and "Kobe is gay" inside, then they have a right to say what they feel,  just like 'nite does...Infinite wasn't simply "flooding the board" with the intention of flooding it, he simply wanted to speak his mind, just like the Kobe haters, but he got banned for it...PeACe
The diffrence between Kobe haters and Infinite is that Infinite is one person. He makes more threads/posts about religon (bashing) then all the Kobe haters make about Kobe combined. That is distruptive to this board. While I don't think a full ban is necceassary, I think 30 days was called for.

I don't have a problem with his threads because they're not all on the same topic...They just display similar views inside, especially because he believes so strongly in what it is he lives for...No banning was called for, do you think a 30 day banning will change Infinite? Or will it just make him afraid to speak his mind/true feelings and feel like he's being watched by Hitler?...Think about it. Infinite doesn't harm the board. It's weak-minded to say he does. If you don't like what he posts, don't read it. If you personally choose to do so and you feel "disrupted", I feel bad for you...PeACe
If you don't like what he posts, don't read it? The problem is he also brings it into posts unrelated to Islam. He'll mention Islam in every post regardless of the topic. That shit is distruptive. 30 day ban...we'll see what happens. Maybe when he comes back he'll scale it down and keep topics on point. It remains to be seen.

Maybe Islam is everything in life to him? Maybe that's why he compares everything to Islam...Does that make him "wrong"? It's his feelings. no one should be banned for their feelings, unless they are truely harming others with it...PeACe

Nobody is saying his views are wrong.  HE POSTS THEM IN THE WRONG FUCKING PLACE! If I want to hear politcal / religious bullshit i'll happily take my ass to TOT.  He was jacking threads in Outbound and spouting off his usual religious ramblings.  I know I logged in a couple weeks ago and the first 4 topics in Outbound were religion skewed - all a direct result of him.  He was single handedly stirring up the entire place, and negatively impacting the quality of the forum.  Something had to be done.  If this board didn't exercise some regulation and control, it probably would have been gone a long time ago.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »
i havent been on the forum since it was created but i have been here for 3+ years. i read the boards every day but i dont post that much. my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much? i mean sure his posts get annoying but honestly i just go to that wheel in the middle of my mouse and scroll past his post.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2006, 07:42:08 PM »
my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much?
:spam:

AndrE16686

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2006, 11:21:53 PM »
Double standard. If I had time, I'll list down over 50 Muslim bashing posts. If you gone put a 3 strike rule, assign someone to catch all these cats.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2006, 12:15:49 AM »
i havent been on the forum since it was created but i have been here for 3+ years. i read the boards every day but i dont post that much. my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much? i mean sure his posts get annoying but honestly i just go to that wheel in the middle of my mouse and scroll past his post.

if you ignore him in this place, he'll start in the outbound section

just like last week when he started preaching about how muslims make the best rappers

i dread the day he starts it in the g spot

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2006, 12:21:10 AM »

But that's just so logical and makes so much sense....no way that could happen here lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2006, 12:34:52 AM »

just like last week when he started preaching about how muslims make the best rappers

he started it in g-spot full stop... the initial 'reaction' back then was to create HOM (Hall Of Mirrors.. which is what TOT used to be called)

NIK why are you posting now.. you just love to bitch.. you're not an active participant in this section. "almighty forum moaner".

the problem is NOT that he's muslim.. the problem that

1) he openly attacks western civilisation, judiasm and christianity. 

2) he does that in places where it is completely off topic and ruins the normal flow.

3) he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong. (he's blindly preaching not participating)

for example take this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111419.0

there is no fucking way this post would have had so many replies and the discussion its had because infinite would have turned people off the post. you know its fucking true and this is the whole point of this post.. give it a week or two and you'll see the
differences for yourselves.. and when/if he comes back in 30 days ya'll will know whether i 'really' made the right choice

as for you whiney bitches moaning about freedom of speech.. you're ONLY free to speech when you dont deny other people the right to speak too.. infinites virtriol and bitterness clouds normal debate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2006, 01:04:12 AM »

he started it in g-spot full stop... the initial 'reaction' back then was to create HOM (Hall Of Mirrors.. which is what TOT used to be called)

NIK why are you posting now.. you just love to bitch.. you're not an active participant in this section. "almighty forum moaner".

2) he does that in places where it is completely off topic and ruins the normal flow.

3) he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong. (he's blindly preaching not participating)

for example take this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111419.0

there is no fucking way this post would have had so many replies and the discussion its had because infinite would have turned people off the post. you know its fucking true and this is the whole point of this post.. give it a week or two and you'll see the
differences for yourselves.. and when/if he comes back in 30 days ya'll will know whether i 'really' made the right choice

as for you whiney bitches moaning about freedom of speech.. you're ONLY free to speech when you dont deny other people the right to speak too.. infinites virtriol and bitterness clouds normal debate.

I'm not active in this section? WTF. LOL. I post here like at least once a day...There's also a lot of topics I read because they're interesting, but don't feel the need to add my opinion, so I don't reply. On this, I feel the need to add my opinion, especially since I have respect for other people as long as they don't disrespect me. Infinite has never disrespect me, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't disrespected anyone on here. He openly attacks western civilization because that's what he truely believes on the topic, not because he's trying to annoy people, he's discussing his beliefs, and you ban him for it...He made threads in Outbounds about Lupe Fiasco. People started bitching at him for liking him because he's Muslim, but how many people do we know that love something because it relates to them or their culture more? whether it be a Mexican guy think Vincente Fernandez is the greatest singer of all time, or a Canadian saying Bryan Adams is good. Also, he can "IGNORE" whatever he wants, this is a message board, he doesn't NEED to reply to every single thing people say. Is that a new rule here or something? I stand by my beliefs...Like Dosia said, you don't like it, then SCROLL. That's what a message board is about, and Infinite is a human being just like all of us...None of us are "better people" than he is, whether you like to believe that or not...PeACe

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2006, 01:45:23 AM »
"Jesus taught his people to worship God alone, but 100 years or so after he died Paul started teaching to worship Jesus himself as God."

^ Strike?

Seer you're just making up bullshit reasons (excuses) to ban him... and LMAO @ "he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong"... you gotta be fuckin kidding.

Ignoring posts... I can see why that would be such a huge problem.  ::)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2006, 01:50:55 AM »

I'm not active in this section? WTF. LOL. I post here like at least once a day...There's also a lot of topics I read because they're interesting, but don't feel the need to add my opinion, so I don't reply. On this, I feel the need to add my opinion, especially since I have respect for other people as long as they don't disrespect me. Infinite has never disrespect me, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't disrespected anyone on here. He openly attacks western civilization because that's what he truely believes on the topic, not because he's trying to annoy people, he's discussing his beliefs, and you ban him for it...He made threads in Outbounds about Lupe Fiasco. People started bitching at him for liking him because he's Muslim, but how many people do we know that love something because it relates to them or their culture more? whether it be a Mexican guy think Vincente Fernandez is the greatest singer of all time, or a Canadian saying Bryan Adams is good. Also, he can "IGNORE" whatever he wants, this is a message board, he doesn't NEED to reply to every single thing people say. Is that a new rule here or something? I stand by my beliefs...Like Dosia said, you don't like it, then SCROLL. That's what a message board is about, and Infinite is a human being just like all of us...None of us are "better people" than he is, whether you like to believe that or not...PeACe
ok, i know you hate my guts, but its funny you mention Vicente Fernandez, i can see you rockin out to him on your yamacha singing this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o</a>

Don Seer

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2006, 02:11:28 AM »
"Jesus taught his people to worship God alone, but 100 years or so after he died Paul started teaching to worship Jesus himself as God."

^ Strike?

Seer you're just making up bullshit reasons (excuses) to ban him... and LMAO @ "he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong"... you gotta be fuckin kidding.

Ignoring posts... I can see why that would be such a huge problem.  ::)

it is a problem when it invades a post, whips up an argument then doesnt continue to replyt to the post.. he disrupts. and doesnt participate afterwards.

you're missing the point.. its NOT in some of those cases _WHAT_ he said.. but about CONTEXT.. he started bashing christianity WITHOUT PROVOCATION.. dont you get that? he's not posting in reply to points people have made. just randomly spewing his bitterness.. and not even at any chance he gets..

in the case you highlighted Rod had already posted telling him to stop bashing christianity.

Eihtball

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2006, 04:29:51 AM »
But what if that's what he truely believes? You say you believe in freedom of speech and then go on to contradict yourself in saying he can't speak his mind because it "bothers" you...As long as he's not hurting anyone or the overall state of the board, which obviously he's not, and as long as he's just posting his true views, we can't ban him...That's banning a human being for what he is.

First of all, freedom of speech has limits.  I'm sure you know that you can't yell "fire!" in a crowded movie theater.  Likewise, bigotry is generally not tolerated in most places, DubCC included, and as I have said before, Infinite has shown that he has strong anti-Christian and anti-Semitic views.

Second, message boards are not democratic countries.  There is no constitution here with a 1st Amendment guaranteeing freedom of speech.  This is a privately owned forum, so for better or worse, you might as well think of it as a dictatorship.  And that's nothing unique to message boards...I got banned from the GlockTalk message boards (several years ago now) because all those cats were gun-loving Republican types, and I told them that I supported gun control laws.

Third, this is coming from someone who initially supported Infinite, but once I realized how screwed up he is, I got tired of his bullshit like everyone else.