Author Topic: Three strikes for infinite..  (Read 6304 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Three strikes for infinite..
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2006, 10:43:35 AM »
i havent been on the forum since it was created but i have been here for 3+ years. i read the boards every day but i dont post that much. my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much? i mean sure his posts get annoying but honestly i just go to that wheel in the middle of my mouse and scroll past his post.

if you ignore him in this place, he'll start in the outbound section

just like last week when he started preaching about how muslims make the best rappers

i dread the day he starts it in the g spot

he started it in g-spot full stop... the initial 'reaction' back then was to create HOM (Hall Of Mirrors.. which is what TOT used to be called)

NIK why are you posting now.. you just love to bitch.. you're not an active participant in this section. "almighty forum moaner".

the problem is NOT that he's muslim.. the problem that

1) he openly attacks western civilisation, judiasm and christianity.

2) he does that in places where it is completely off topic and ruins the normal flow.

3) he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong. (he's blindly preaching not participating)

for example take this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111419.0

there is no fucking way this post would have had so many replies and the discussion its had because infinite would have turned people off the post. you know its fucking true and this is the whole point of this post.. give it a week or two and you'll see the
differences for yourselves.. and when/if he comes back in 30 days ya'll will know whether i 'really' made the right choice

as for you whiney bitches moaning about freedom of speech.. you're ONLY free to speech when you dont deny other people the right to speak too.. infinites virtriol and bitterness clouds normal debate.

I'm not active in this section? WTF. LOL. I post here like at least once a day...There's also a lot of topics I read because they're interesting, but don't feel the need to add my opinion, so I don't reply. On this, I feel the need to add my opinion, especially since I have respect for other people as long as they don't disrespect me. Infinite has never disrespect me, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't disrespected anyone on here. He openly attacks western civilization because that's what he truely believes on the topic, not because he's trying to annoy people, he's discussing his beliefs, and you ban him for it...He made threads in Outbounds about Lupe Fiasco. People started bitching at him for liking him because he's Muslim, but how many people do we know that love something because it relates to them or their culture more? whether it be a Mexican guy think Vincente Fernandez is the greatest singer of all time, or a Canadian saying Bryan Adams is good. Also, he can "IGNORE" whatever he wants, this is a message board, he doesn't NEED to reply to every single thing people say. Is that a new rule here or something? I stand by my beliefs...Like Dosia said, you don't like it, then SCROLL. That's what a message board is about, and Infinite is a human being just like all of us...None of us are "better people" than he is, whether you like to believe that or not...PeACe

Isn't this like Manson co-signing Dahmer?  What is your reaction to him posting his bullshit in the wrong areas of the site?  Fuck having sections if that is gonna happen.  Let's go oldschool as fuck and cluster up all the topics.  That'll smooth things over. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2006, 10:48:45 AM »
i havent been on the forum since it was created but i have been here for 3+ years. i read the boards every day but i dont post that much. my question is what ever happened to ignoring the guy if he pisses you off so much? i mean sure his posts get annoying but honestly i just go to that wheel in the middle of my mouse and scroll past his post.

just like last week when he started preaching about how muslims make the best rappers

he started it in g-spot full stop... the initial 'reaction' back then was to create HOM (Hall Of Mirrors.. which is what TOT used to be called)

NIK why are you posting now.. you just love to bitch.. you're not an active participant in this section. "almighty forum moaner".

2) he does that in places where it is completely off topic and ruins the normal flow.

3) he will make one of these posts and then IGNORE any replies which show him to be wrong. (he's blindly preaching not participating)

for example take this thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=111419.0

there is no fucking way this post would have had so many replies and the discussion its had because infinite would have turned people off the post. you know its fucking true and this is the whole point of this post.. give it a week or two and you'll see the
differences for yourselves.. and when/if he comes back in 30 days ya'll will know whether i 'really' made the right choice

as for you whiney bitches moaning about freedom of speech.. you're ONLY free to speech when you dont deny other people the right to speak too.. infinites virtriol and bitterness clouds normal debate.

I'm not active in this section? WTF. LOL. I post here like at least once a day...There's also a lot of topics I read because they're interesting, but don't feel the need to add my opinion, so I don't reply. On this, I feel the need to add my opinion, especially since I have respect for other people as long as they don't disrespect me. Infinite has never disrespect me, and as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't disrespected anyone on here. He openly attacks western civilization because that's what he truely believes on the topic, not because he's trying to annoy people, he's discussing his beliefs, and you ban him for it...He made threads in Outbounds about Lupe Fiasco. People started bitching at him for liking him because he's Muslim, but how many people do we know that love something because it relates to them or their culture more? whether it be a Mexican guy think Vincente Fernandez is the greatest singer of all time, or a Canadian saying Bryan Adams is good. Also, he can "IGNORE" whatever he wants, this is a message board, he doesn't NEED to reply to every single thing people say. Is that a new rule here or something? I stand by my beliefs...Like Dosia said, you don't like it, then SCROLL. That's what a message board is about, and Infinite is a human being just like all of us...None of us are "better people" than he is, whether you like to believe that or not...PeACe
ok, i know you hate my guts, but its funny you mention Vicente Fernandez, i can see you rockin out to him on your yamacha singing this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o</a>

No, moron. I don't listen to Mexican music and I don't wear a "yamacha". Get the fuck out of here. I found something else about you similar to Krondon though. You're balding, son...

Who the fuck in their right mind would purposely make a collage of themselves when they look like that? :-X

Don Seer

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2006, 10:51:29 AM »
right.. thats a 5 day ban.. this personal shit goes too far.

Woodrow

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2006, 11:37:22 AM »
On a side note, to those complaining about the ban...

It says a lot about the freedoms on this board. It woulda been REAL easy for OverSeer to just lock up any discussion about it, but instead he's allowed discussion and backed up his argument with reason.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2006, 12:39:11 PM »
^True...but this thread will get locked up eventually :P

You can slam Overseer all you want, but he can do what he wants even if I or other people dont agree. Its his forum, he makes the rules

J Bananas

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »
lock and delete this thread. everything has returned to normal. nothing to see here....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2006, 12:45:57 PM »
On a side note, to those complaining about the ban...

It says a lot about the freedoms on this board. It woulda been REAL easy for OverSeer to just lock up any discussion about it, but instead he's allowed discussion and backed up his argument with reason.
Not only that, Overseer actually started the thread.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2006, 12:47:33 PM »
Overseer

"You're all banned!"

Floydness

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2006, 12:58:30 PM »
First of all, freedom of speech has limits.  I'm sure you know that you can't yell "fire!" in a crowded movie theater.  Likewise, bigotry is generally not tolerated in most places, DubCC included, and as I have said before, Infinite has shown that he has strong anti-Christian and anti-Semitic views.

Second, message boards are not democratic countries.  There is no constitution here with a 1st Amendment guaranteeing freedom of speech.  This is a privately owned forum, so for better or worse, you might as well think of it as a dictatorship.  And that's nothing unique to message boards...I got banned from the GlockTalk message boards (several years ago now) because all those cats were gun-loving Republican types, and I told them that I supported gun control laws.

Third, this is coming from someone who initially supported Infinite, but once I realized how screwed up he is, I got tired of his bullshit like everyone else.

Freedom of speech has its limits, but it's not supposed to stop you from speakin' your mind, as long as you don't have sick thoughts of molesting little kids or something like that...Is that what he was doing? No, he was posting what he believes about Christianity and so forth, which is not harmful to anyone, and is not even close to the equivilence of shouting "fire!" in a theatre...If you got tired of his "bullshit" (which to him is his opinion), then why did you read it? Did someone put a gun to your head (without the saftey on) and say "READ THAT SHIT MUUFUCKA!"? I don't think so.  Don't read what he says if you don't agree with and/or like what he says, but don't just BAN him because you don't "approve" of him. Who are you to tell him you're better than him? God? Think about it, no one should get banned for being who they are...PeACe

Overseer, why did you ban ME with no prior warning or “strikes” for RETALIATING to that idiots prejudice remarks? I wasn’t even talking to him in this thread and what he said had nothing to do with the subject we were on nor my on-topic reply…He personally attacked me and my heritage first for no reason. What do you want me to do, shut up and let it slide? I thought we get banned here if we ignore messages…Now I get banned for retaliating to being made fun of out of the blue? Make up your mind man, this is getting ridiculous. We can’t handle our own business on this board anymore, we are MALES, Overseer. Don’t get all touchy and start banning guys for ripping on eachother…Especially when someone was harmlessly retaliating to some stupid, baseless, prejudice remarks made against him…...

ecrazy

« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »

ok, i know you hate my guts, but its funny you mention Vicente Fernandez, i can see you rockin out to him on your yamacha singing this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eeMy_bfD91o</a>

No, moron. I don't listen to Mexican music and I don't wear a "yamacha". Get the fuck out of here. I found something else about you similar to Krondon though. You're balding, son...

Who the fuck in their right mind would purposely make a collage of themselves when they look like that? :-X
im fuckin sexy, what are you trippin on guys looks so bad for? LMAO!! Your gay

I forgot all about that, your Diggin WAAAY DEEP with that, Stalker Status, Seriously....You must really hate me that much dude, lmao!

ecrazy

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2006, 01:03:22 PM »
First of all, freedom of speech has limits.  I'm sure you know that you can't yell "fire!" in a crowded movie theater.  Likewise, bigotry is generally not tolerated in most places, DubCC included, and as I have said before, Infinite has shown that he has strong anti-Christian and anti-Semitic views.

Second, message boards are not democratic countries.  There is no constitution here with a 1st Amendment guaranteeing freedom of speech.  This is a privately owned forum, so for better or worse, you might as well think of it as a dictatorship.  And that's nothing unique to message boards...I got banned from the GlockTalk message boards (several years ago now) because all those cats were gun-loving Republican types, and I told them that I supported gun control laws.

Third, this is coming from someone who initially supported Infinite, but once I realized how screwed up he is, I got tired of his bullshit like everyone else.

Freedom of speech has its limits, but it's not supposed to stop you from speakin' your mind, as long as you don't have sick thoughts of molesting little kids or something like that...Is that what he was doing? No, he was posting what he believes about Christianity and so forth, which is not harmful to anyone, and is not even close to the equivilence of shouting "fire!" in a theatre...If you got tired of his "bullshit" (which to him is his opinion), then why did you read it? Did someone put a gun to your head (without the saftey on) and say "READ THAT SHIT MUUFUCKA!"? I don't think so.  Don't read what he says if you don't agree with and/or like what he says, but don't just BAN him because you don't "approve" of him. Who are you to tell him you're better than him? God? Think about it, no one should get banned for being who they are...PeACe

Overseer, why did you ban ME with no prior warning or “strikes” for RETALIATING to that idiots prejudice remarks? I wasn’t even talking to him in this thread and what he said had nothing to do with the subject we were on nor my on-topic reply…He personally attacked me and my heritage first for no reason. What do you want me to do, shut up and let it slide? I thought we get banned here if we ignore messages…Now I get banned for retaliating to being made fun of out of the blue? Make up your mind man, this is getting ridiculous. We can’t handle our own business on this board anymore, we are MALES, Overseer. Don’t get all touchy and start banning guys for ripping on eachother…Especially when someone was harmlessly retaliating to some stupid, baseless, prejudice remarks made against him…...
How did i attack your heritage? I just said i could see you rockin out to Vicente Fernandez in your Yamacha, thats not an attack to jews...I didnt say i fuckin hate all jews with a passion or anything like that, LMAO! you got banned because u get super butthurt and go on with personal attacks, even to the point that your stalking me on myspace now, LMAO!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2006, 01:07:22 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2006, 01:20:19 PM »
Maybe cause we want to read dubcc. But it is a little hard to ignore his posts when he says such idiotic things in every thread he posts in. Regardless of how off topic it is.

WestCoasta

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2006, 02:18:01 PM »
u guys are all losers

ITS A 30 DAY BAN!!

fuck it's not like he's gone for good, ur boyfriend will be back

LOL at NIK teaching him rap and make beats, I heard that bullshit rap Infinite did, u are a skilled teacher!

Don Seer

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
^ yup.. and i explained WHY it was a 30 day ban.. so if people SHUT THE FUCK UP about it and posted normally.. (which means NIK fuck off because you dont post in this section 'much').. people WILL 1) notice the positive impact soon enough and 2) realise the negative impact when he comes back..  more and more people are seeing things like only myself and a few others have.. and the only people left 'sticking up' for infinite are those who consider him a friend.

ted > word...

PLUS i have re-fuckin-emphasise that not only does he make people NOT want to read his posts.. it means that when people do reply to his stupid posts the thread is killed yet again because of infinite.

[Overseer, why did you ban ME with no prior warning or “strikes” for RETALIATING to that idiots prejudice remarks?
because i can?

who said there was a strikes rule?

you did something below the belt.. cheap, played out.. now hush little boy...

*blocks floydness account for 5 days too*

yeah she didnt do shit but be your girl...