Author Topic: This Windows Vista Shit is fucking AWESOME  (Read 839 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: This Windows Vista Shit is fucking AWESOME
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 06:48:29 PM »
wait a second how can you start attacking vista when you haven't even used it? honestly i've used vista and mac os x...i've used mac os x much more than i've used vista and i can say i like vista better so far. don't attack something you haven't used. and of course it will have more bugs...its the beta version. you think mac os x was perfect from the start? of course not
ive read alot about it... and its all wack... always trying to copy shit... thats what really pisses me off..

Apple = Inovators

Microsoft = Imitators

^^^ thats what it really comes down to... plain and simple ^^^

all i have read of vista is that its supposed to compete with Mac os X thats like the new system.... its like microsft releasing the 360 now and sony releasing the PS3 5 years later... shit makes no sense....
but microsoft did start the computer revolution, if apple were inovative enough they would have started that but they only have one mouse button

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »
wait a second how can you start attacking vista when you haven't even used it? honestly i've used vista and mac os x...i've used mac os x much more than i've used vista and i can say i like vista better so far. don't attack something you haven't used. and of course it will have more bugs...its the beta version. you think mac os x was perfect from the start? of course not
ive read alot about it... and its all wack... always trying to copy shit... thats what really pisses me off..

Apple = Inovators

Microsoft = Imitators

all i have read of vista is that its supposed to compete with Mac os X thats like the new system.... its like microsft releasing the 360 now and sony releasing the PS3 5 years later... shit makes no sense....
but microsoft did start the computer revolution, if apple were inovative enough they would have started that but they only have one mouse button

lmao at the mouse button comment...thats hilarious

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
ts like microsft releasing the 360 now and sony releasing the PS3 5 years later... shit makes no sense....

and wait a second...correct me if im wrong...but didn't nintendo release n64 a few years after sega saturn (which wasn't much different as far as graphics go) and n64 did very well....and was a hell of a lot better...why should it matter when its released as long as its better than whats currently out there?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 06:54:36 PM »

Apple = Inovators

Microsoft = Imitators

www.apple.com/mightymouse/

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 06:57:59 PM »

Apple = Inovators

Microsoft = Imitators

get yo history straight before you open your mouth...

http://www.geocities.com/franktau/

Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning desktop and notebook computers, OS X operating system, and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital music revolution with its iPod portable music players and iTunes online music store.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:01:04 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2006, 07:05:48 PM »
^^^hmmm...yet you completely avoided the point i made. I guess we know who won this arguement

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 07:16:52 PM »
http://www.c-i-a.com/pr0794.htm
USA also leads in computers per capita with 288 computers per 1,000 people.
^before win 95 was released (thats about 2.88 pcs for every 10 people)

http://www.c-i-a.com/pr_info.htm
December 16, 1996--U.S. Now Has 2 Computers for Every 5 People
  April 28, 1995--U.S. Now Has 1 Computer for Every 3 People

^right as windows 95 was leading the computer revolution
(what mind blowing revolutionairy product did apple release that year?)

apple may have released the first (semi) affordable personal computer but microsoft with windows started the revolution
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 07:18:41 PM by BigBDrugStores »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »
ts like microsft releasing the 360 now and sony releasing the PS3 5 years later... shit makes no sense....
i dont know what wrong with taking time to get something right so it doesnt have too many bugs and lose business to returns. im sure mac os x was put into develpoment for years before it was brought out to the public.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 10:25:08 PM »
^^^hmmm...yet you completely avoided the point i made. I guess we know who won this arguement
sorry i have a life and ran out to the gym because my friend was meeting me... anyway as far as your arguments about taking time to get it right ill give you that... but the sad part is that microsoft has never had any operating system that has been better than the mac os...

and to big b drugs or whatever... you should watch pirates of silicon valley pretty interesting movie....

talk about a straight imitator.... the thing tho is that the macs are better machines the problem is that there is SOOOOO many people that are dependant on windows and are sooo used to it... that when they use the Mac Os they think its hard or weird but in all honestly its the most user friendly operating system... i bet that if you put someone on windows and mac os to someone that has NEVER used a computer before that people would almost always use a mac..... thats why mac is takin alot of Customers now with there new Apple retail stores... they are showing people all about them and people get hooked...and the mac culture is like a CULT unlike the PC world that in its own tells you something....

Remember apple makes the hardware and software while microsoft just makes the software... its alot harder to have a smooth good running OS when you  dont make the hardware... the integration between the mac hardware and software is one of the best parts... but i bet that if apple where to license there mac os X to any PC that people would jump on it... but apple is a hardware company.......

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 03:23:46 AM »
sorry i have a life and ran out to the gym because my friend was meeting me... anyway as far as your arguments about taking time to get it right ill give you that... but the sad part is that microsoft has never had any operating system that has been better than the mac os...

and to big b drugs or whatever... you should watch pirates of silicon valley pretty interesting movie....

talk about a straight imitator.... the thing tho is that the macs are better machines the problem is that there is SOOOOO many people that are dependant on windows and are sooo used to it... that when they use the Mac Os they think its hard or weird but in all honestly its the most user friendly operating system... i bet that if you put someone on windows and mac os to someone that has NEVER used a computer before that people would almost always use a mac..... thats why mac is takin alot of Customers now with there new Apple retail stores... they are showing people all about them and people get hooked...and the mac culture is like a CULT unlike the PC world that in its own tells you something....

Remember apple makes the hardware and software while microsoft just makes the software... its alot harder to have a smooth good running OS when you  dont make the hardware... the integration between the mac hardware and software is one of the best parts... but i bet that if apple where to license there mac os X to any PC that people would jump on it... but apple is a hardware company.......

didn't apple switch to p4 processors and shit? just like pcs? i mean talk about a straight imitator...the thing is tho that its only your opinion that macs are better machines and you are basing it off of something you don't even know shit about...again...just because you've read shit about vista doesn't mean its a shitty operating system. Yes it has bugs...and like i said...so did mac os x when it came out...and yes os x is damn near perfect for an OS...after a few years of updates and shit it is damn near perfect...vista BETA has been out for a few months and you're already jumping on the 'I hate microsoft' bandwagon...if 3 years down the line vista still doesn't compare to os x...then you can have a serious discussion about them...but until then...get off apple's nuts

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 07:53:43 AM »

didn't apple switch to p4 processors and shit? just like pcs? i mean talk about a straight imitator...the thing is tho that its only your opinion that macs are better machines and you are basing it off of something you don't even know shit about...again...just because you've read shit about vista doesn't mean its a shitty operating system. Yes it has bugs...and like i said...so did mac os x when it came out...and yes os x is damn near perfect for an OS...after a few years of updates and shit it is damn near perfect...vista BETA has been out for a few months and you're already jumping on the 'I hate microsoft' bandwagon...if 3 years down the line vista still doesn't compare to os x...then you can have a serious discussion about them...but until then...get off apple's nuts

FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...

my friends with the mac have had a longer lifespan than anyone with a pc... pc's get sooo bogged down with spyware its not even funny...

but its all opinions like you said... but i HIGHLY DOUBT that vista will be anything better than Mac os X...

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 09:00:44 AM »

FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...

my friends with the mac have had a longer lifespan than anyone with a pc... pc's get sooo bogged down with spyware its not even funny...

but its all opinions like you said... but i HIGHLY DOUBT that vista will be anything better than Mac os X...
and just from personal experiance, i have NEVER had a problem with spyware

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2006, 09:04:21 AM »
exactly...I can honestly say from personal experience i have never had a problem with it either

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2006, 09:45:29 AM »
and i totally believe you guys since you guys seem to know what you are talkin about.. but im talkin about regular computer users that dont know whats up.... and thats what im trying to get at... hey if you like windows and are happy with it more power to ya... but the average user that just gets computers and doesnt know how to trouble shoot or maintain it will more than likely have alot of problems... while on the mac you would hardly ever have that type of problem...

coola

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2006, 01:34:04 AM »
^ you should be a apple spokesman.. i'm ready to jump on e-bay and buy the first mac i see  ;D