Author Topic: ROONEY ROONEY ROOONEY!  (Read 479 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
ROONEY ROONEY ROOONEY!
« on: June 15, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »
The crowd wants Rooney..>GIVE EM WHAT THEY WANT!

GO T&T! BREAK ROONEYS LEGS  ;D

That Lennon dude has some moves..

(just playin..im a man u fan haha)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 10:33:07 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

mauzip

Re: ROONEY ROONEY ROOONEY!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 10:38:27 AM »

GO T&T! BREAK ROONEYS LEGS  ;D[/size]

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 10:42:38 AM »
damn..they scored
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 10:54:52 AM »
It is what it is... T&T played a good game, but England was just a lot better.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »
England should be ashamed of themselves, they sucked!
props to T&T for giving them such a hard time to win

damn that last goal of T&T should have counted, a beauty

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 12:08:53 PM »
ENG-ER-LAND ENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LANDENG-ER-LAND

ahhaha awesome goal by gerrard :V

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 12:41:40 PM »
England should be ashamed of themselves, they sucked!
props to T&T for giving them such a hard time to win

damn that last goal of T&T should have counted, a beauty

and props to Gerrard although he missed like 13 shots like that before  :P

Jome

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 09:59:02 PM »
And that's why Lennon should start instead of Bechlame.  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »

no way, , he cant cross and has no end product.

Where as Beckham set up the goal against paraquay and crouch's against t & t. He also set up clear chances for owen and crouch, which both should have scored.

Lennon is a good player to bring on but not to start, he is not ready. Also if he comes up against a good right back he will struggle.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2006, 12:37:51 PM »
its pretty obvious beckham is one of only a few england players actually playing well for them at the moment, his their only point of service at the moment

Jome

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2006, 08:16:32 PM »

Where as Beckham set up the goal against paraquay and crouch's against t & t. He also set up clear chances for owen and crouch, which both should have scored.

Lennon is a good player to bring on but not to start, he is not ready. Also if he comes up against a good right back he will struggle.

Lennon can't cross ? You seen him this year for Spurs ?? He missed 1 or 2 crosses when he came on, but he provided cutting edge wing attacks that England wasn't even close to before Lennon/Rooney came on. If Joe Cole doesn't have the day, it's down to Lennon or Downing to produce things on the wing, Beckham never beat a man 1 on 1 in his life, and that Downing dude looks seriously overrated, he's overestimating his skills all the time.
LOL @ Lennon struggling against good backs, I have yet to see a defender in Premier League matching his speed, he made Silvestre, Del Horno & that Arsenal left back dizzy.

its pretty obvious beckham is one of only a few england players actually playing well for them at the moment, his their only point of service at the moment

WTF. I hope you haven't seen England so far in W.C., cuz he's been one of their worst, he haven't done anything at all really, except some good passes (not as good as they usually are either), where 1 actually lead to goal, after Crouch pulled that defenders rasta.  :D
Terry has been the best England player so far, not surprisingly, overtaking Nesta for worlds best defender... ? Possibly.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 08:22:04 PM »
I agree with the homie Jome.  Lennon will just do more damage with his ability, by opening up more holes in the defense.  On the other hand though, England is really good at set pieces so they need Beckham for that. 

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2006, 04:48:27 AM »

Lennon can't cross ? You seen him this year for Spurs ?? He missed 1 or 2 crosses when he came on, but he provided cutting edge wing attacks that England wasn't even close to before Lennon/Rooney came on. If Joe Cole doesn't have the day, it's down to Lennon or Downing to produce things on the wing, Beckham never beat a man 1 on 1 in his life, and that Downing dude looks seriously overrated, he's overestimating his skills all the time.
LOL @ Lennon struggling against good backs, I have yet to see a defender in Premier League matching his speed, he made Silvestre, Del Horno & that Arsenal left back dizzy.

Its all about the end product, i like lennon but at the moment he doesnt have an end product to his game. Look at his stats for spurs last season

Appearances:  27 
Assists:  3 
Crosses:  24 
Goals:  2 
Shots on goal:  7 

Beckham creates more, he doesnt need to dribble to make something happen. I think Lennon is a good player to bring on, he will atatck players and win free kicks but i dont think he is ready to start.

Downing is overraterd , i think the only reason he is in the squad is because of steve mcclaren.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 05:48:17 AM »

if there's no beckham, crouch is useless...he needs the aerial service

peace

Jome

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 08:12:54 AM »
Its all about the end product, i like lennon but at the moment he doesnt have an end product to his game. Look at his stats for spurs last season

Appearances:  27 
Assists:  3 
Crosses:  24 
Goals:  2 
Shots on goal:  7 

Beckham creates more, he doesnt need to dribble to make something happen. I think Lennon is a good player to bring on, he will atatck players and win free kicks but i dont think he is ready to start.

Downing is overraterd , i think the only reason he is in the squad is because of steve mcclaren.

Those stats are useless, as he came on as a sub more than half of those appearances, and got taken off early in the games he started.
I take it that you haven't seen him at all this season, since those stats are all you can come up with.

if there's no beckham, crouch is useless...he needs the aerial service

You got that one right.