Author Topic: Waiting for Shaq to say "He's the best Player i ever played with"  (Read 1013 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Waiting for Shaq to say "He's the best Player i ever played with"
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 09:49:08 AM »
Well to tell you the truth Wade works the best with Shaq, they're just really compatible and their games mesh well together, no offense Kobe

NBA CHAMPS 2006

LMAO...Ridiculous statement. Wade is horrible at feeding Shaq, he's best at creating for himself...Watch a tape of the 3peat Lakers, Kobe was amazing at initiating (it was his role) and getting Shaq tremendous opportunities to score.

Yeah who averaged more assists?  And you know who gets the majority of the feeds, THE DIESEL, plus I was also talking about how they have a good relationship on and off the court, too bad Kobe and Shaq didn't get along, I agree they could have won 6 or 7 championships

Ummm, Kobe. Wade averaged 3.8 assists in the finals...Kobe ALWAYS averaged much more than that...That's not the point though. The point is that Kobe and Shaq were a much stronger duo than the current Wade and Shaq...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 12:54:53 PM »
Kobe & Shaq > Mourning & Wade > Shaq & Wade

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 03:14:52 AM »
^mourning and wade> shaq and wade?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 10:40:34 AM »
^mourning and wade> shaq and wade?

They obviously fared better together in the final game...Mourning coming in and Shaq going out is one of the main reasons the Heat won game 6.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 10:46:04 AM »

Anything to discredit Non-Laker Shaq. LOL. Bitter groupies...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 12:00:22 PM »

Anything to discredit Non-Laker Shaq. LOL. Bitter groupies...

Ok, you wrote your custom boring annoying diss. I hope you're happy now, cause i was expecting a moron like you to write something like that. Do i have to explain you why i think Zo works better with Wade? Ok. Have you seen the last game of the Finals? Zo dominated the paint. He was amazing. He had like 3-4 blocks who totally shocked the Mavs. He's 101% energy. Put him in the paint and your defence is 2x better. Plus Wade doesn't need a C anyway, he just loves to go 1 on 1, or 1 on 2 (or 1 on 3, lol). It's not that you're talking about Stock & Malone, or Pippen & Jordan, or Magic & Kareem. Wade doesn't even care where Shaq is when he attacks the basket! I think he gave him just 1 assist, and they don't even play quick plays between each others to take advantage of their skills. Shit the Mavs didn't even double Shaq! Now since Zo is the best defender (by far) of the two, i think it's safe to say Wade + Zo is a better duo, cause Wade will care about offence, and Zo about defence. Plus Zo inside helps Wade's defence a lot, since Wade knows that if he looses his man Zo will help him, and since Wade ain't a good defender at all. Yes, i think the combo of Zo on defence plus Wade in offence is the most deadly one. Now you can argue about this describing me your point of view or you can smile like a dumb muthafucka just for the simple fact you wrote some nonsense annoying shit.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 12:03:55 PM »
Ok, you wrote your custom boring annoying diss. I hope you're happy now, cause i was expecting a moron like you to write something like that. Do i have to explain you why i think Zo works better with Wade? Ok. Have you seen the last game of the Finals? Zo dominated the paint. He was amazing. He had like 3-4 blocks who totally shocked the Mavs. He's 101% energy. Put him in the paint and your defence is 2x better. Plus Wade doesn't need a C anyway, he just loves to go 1 on 1, or 1 on 2 (or 1 on 3, lol). It's not that you're talking about Stock & Malone, or Pippen & Jordan, or Magic & Kareem. Wade doesn't even care where Shaq is when he attacks the basket! I think he gave him just 1 assist, and they don't even play quick plays between each others to take advantage of their skills. Shit the Mavs didn't even double Shaq! Now since Zo is the best defender (by far) of the two, i think it's safe to say Wade + Zo is a better duo, cause Wade will care about offence, and Zo about defence. Plus Zo inside helps Wade's defence a lot, since Wade knows that if he looses his man Zo will help him, and since Wade ain't a good defender at all. Yes, i think the combo of Zo on defence plus Wade in offence is the most deadly one. Now you can argue about this describing me your point of view or you can smile like a dumb muthafucka just for the simple fact you wrote some nonsense annoying shit.

Make a moronic statement and get a moronic response... You needed it.

No Shaq & Wade = No Title. Period. Zo and Wade could not have made it to the finals together. Shaq and Wade DID. Why deny the fact that Shaq and Wade did a great job together? Is it cuz you hate Shaq for going to another team? More than likely.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »
Make a moronic statement and get a moronic response... You needed it.

No Shaq & Wade = No Title. Period. Zo and Wade could not have made it to the finals together. Shaq and Wade DID. Why deny the fact that Shaq and Wade did a great job together? Is it cuz you hate Shaq for going to another team? More than likely.

Hey man, hold on. I ain't saying Shaq sucks. I said i like the combo Zo+Wade more, cause they make more sense. Plus statistically speaking, if you recalculate Zo's numbers in the Finals with Shaq's minutage, you have the same number of rebounds, +3.97 blocks per game for Zo, the same points and -1.02 turnovers per game for Zo. So Shaq didn't really played that better. He just played 3 times the minutage of Zo, because of Zo's problem who can't let him play so much. I ain't hating on Shaq, i just love Zo. I said multiple times he's the real defensive player of the year, and that if we could have acquired him, the Lakers could have reached the Finals.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:23:48 PM by ANTONIO »

SGV

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 12:25:11 PM »
^I can accept that opinion. We can agree to disagree, cuz I think it's more than just stats, it's chemistry between the two the makes them a good tandem. But, I can respect the way you formed your opinion.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 12:27:56 PM »
Stats show that Alonzo Mourning was more helpful to the Heat in the Finals than Shaq. 

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2006, 12:33:46 PM »
^I can accept that opinion. We can agree to disagree, cuz I think it's more than just stats, it's chemistry between the two the makes them a good tandem. But, I can respect the way you formed your opinion.

Have you seen the energy Zo had on the floor? Have you seen when he blocked Daniels? He was lying on the floor after the conctact, and he celebrated it from the floor. Crazy. He had all his teammates hyped up about that block. Plus he made 2-3 other blocks after that one, and he litterally saved at least 8 points in the last minutes of the 4th quarter. He made i think 3 blocks in a row, man! And a tap-in from inside. Like NIK said, i think Zo really changed that match with his defence. He was on the floor when the Heat made the decisive run to win the game, and he had some defensive plays who psicologically destroyed the Mavs. Sometimes it's not the best player in your team who makes the most impact. Look at the Lakers and the Spurs. I think Horry made a great impact in a lot of decisive games with his defence and basketball IQ. That doesn't mean he's better than Kobe & Shaq, but i gave him props. And now i gotta give props to Zo, cause his combo with Zo was the decisive one to win the title.

SGV

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2006, 12:35:12 PM »
Stats show that Alonzo Mourning was more helpful to the Heat in the Finals than Shaq. 

Could he have kept those stats the entire season though? Of course not.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2006, 12:37:10 PM »

Could he have kept those stats the entire season though? Of course not.

Damn man, he had a kidney transplant!! That's the reason. He just can't play more minutes.
You can't compare the stats of a man in his situation to the ones of a man who is out of shape, totally unprofessional and phisically fit.

SGV

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »
haha. I know he had the Kidney Transplant. That alone defaults him from being compared to Shaq as he was healthy. We can only estimate from his performance in the finals. But, since we saw what Shaq and Wade did together throughout the season, for me and I'm sure others, it's safe to say who the better duo was/is.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 12:43:59 PM »
haha. I know he had the Kidney Transplant. That alone defaults him from being compared to Shaq as he was healthy. We can only estimate from his performance in the finals. But, since we saw what Shaq and Wade did together throughout the season, for me and I'm sure others, it's safe to say who the better duo was/is.

I don't know, we have a different opinion. I'll add more controversy here, and i'm sure a lot of Laker fans will strongly disagree.

Penny+Shaq > Kobe+Shaq > Wade+Shaq.

And Penny is probably the only one who won't make the HOF between the 4 of them. So it's not about being the best player, it's about fitting with Shaq. I just think Penny was the perfect one to couple with Shaq. Kobe was too much limitated from him, and Wade doesn't even take advantage of him, so..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:46:01 PM by ANTONIO »