Author Topic: Kurupt's verse typed out from the Diddy track!  (Read 1044 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt's verse typed out from the Diddy track!
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2006, 09:39:00 AM »
hAHAHA @ kurupt's verse...
i guess his verse is the "shit." haha
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2006, 12:09:00 PM »
I honestly dont believe Kurupt even writes half that shit. I think he just goes in and spits off the top... Like SERIOUSLY. I cant see kurupt writing some shit like that, looking at it on paper, and thinking its hot! That just boggles my fucking mind....."and shit" >:(

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2006, 12:26:58 PM »
it seems nobody can be honest about the situation... theyre either dick riders, or haters, so imma tell you straight up... cam is gangsta, gangsta as hell... but his lyrics fuckin lick balls... i dont give a fuck if he wears pink, hes brave and i respect that... but if youre saying that cam is a lyricist then youre a fuckin idiot...ive heard 3 of his songs and they all have made-up words in them, that have no definition... he should go back to slangin crack in harlem, cuz his lyrics dont touch nothin

SGV

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2006, 12:32:53 PM »
it seems nobody can be honest about the situation... theyre either dick riders, or haters, so imma tell you straight up... cam is gangsta, gangsta as hell... but his lyrics fuckin lick balls... i dont give a fuck if he wears pink, hes brave and i respect that... but if youre saying that cam is a lyricist then youre a fuckin idiot...ive heard 3 of his songs and they all have made-up words in them, that have no definition... he should go back to slangin crack in harlem, cuz his lyrics dont touch nothin

Keak da Sneak and E-40 have made a career off of making up words. It's called slang.

But like Cam said "I'm a business man, I ain't tryin' to be lyrical."

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2006, 12:42:43 PM »

Keak da Sneak and E-40 have made a career off of making up words. It's called slang.

But like Cam said "I'm a business man, I ain't tryin' to be lyrical."

yeah i know that, everyone does that... but these are words like those baby noises like that video jay made about him getting his lyrics from a baby... i forget what he says exactly but its just stupid... i gave him the chance just like i do everyone... but those desperate attempts at making everything rhyme are terrible :-\

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 03:00:59 PM »
Kurupt fell off 2 years after Dogg Food.

the truth

the last time kurupt was kurupt was on dazs solo. after that its been hit and miss

but sgv mayne...diplomatic immunity disc one was below average, disc two had the heaters...

dillinger n young gotti > di
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Paul

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 03:08:23 PM »
Oh another thread about Kurupt & Cali Iz Active, greeeaaat ::)
funkyfreshintheflesh

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »
Okay Kurupts verse on this song WAS WACK AS FUCK! But for every song thats wack you have a tight one. Triple OG MIX. he drops a sicc as verse. For all the Kurupt haters bump "Thatz It" And even you Spice cant Deny that track! He can still drop a tight verse he is just SO INCONSISTENT! And STOP MAKIN THREADS TO HATE ON THE GUY! Aint no groupies just people like me that defend him, i dont thinks hes great anymore but he aint the worst rapper in the world either. And SPICEMOTHAFUCKIN1 keeps startin THREAD AFTER THREAD about how bad he is. If you dont like him DONT LISTEN TO HIM! Just stop with all these Damn threads hating on Kurupt! It sounds like youre tryna to convince everybody that he sucs so u can feel better bout yourself Hating him.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 06:40:43 PM »
that last I heard kurupt doing verse was about "eating dick, bitch!"
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2006, 05:57:31 AM »
I aint heard the track but it seems from reading it that he is trying to use the word "shit" in different contexts to mean different things.  Tech N9ne did something similar on Somebody gonna die 2nite

Hey yo I'm sick as a motherfucker, bitch you a motherfucker
You tryin' to diss on a motherfucker like me I'll kill you motherfuckers
Its a motherfuckin' shame how the motherfucker came
And grabbed my motherfuckin' name, And get to blowin' out ya motherfuckin' brains
I fuck hoes like a motherfucker, Even yours you motherfuckers
Tech N9ne is a motherfucker, I'll dispose of you motherfuckers
Pros, They wanna suck us, +Mitch Bade+ ni**az wanna buck us
Get the motherfucker, Hit the motherfucker
Kill'em and dont say shit, Motherfucker
I'm pissed them a motherfucker, Twist that motherfucker
Lift that motherfucker, Hey ni**a you my motherfucker
Cause you busted on them motherfuckers, Shot up they motherfuckin crew
Motherfuckers who diss me, Motherfuck you
I'm raw as a motherfucker, Stand tall as a motherfucker
Punks is a motherfucker, Pop trunks on these motherfuckers
Ni**az is wrong as a motherfucker, Wont get a motherfuckin' thing
Trip of this motherfuckin' heat we bring
Motherfucker

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Paul

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2006, 07:39:30 AM »
Okay Kurupts verse on this song WAS WACK AS FUCK! But for every song thats wack you have a tight one. Triple OG MIX. he drops a sicc as verse. For all the Kurupt haters bump "Thatz It" And even you Spice cant Deny that track! He can still drop a tight verse he is just SO INCONSISTENT! And STOP MAKIN THREADS TO HATE ON THE GUY! Aint no groupies just people like me that defend him, i dont thinks hes great anymore but he aint the worst rapper in the world either. And SPICEMOTHAFUCKIN1 keeps startin THREAD AFTER THREAD about how bad he is. If you dont like him DONT LISTEN TO HIM! Just stop with all these Damn threads hating on Kurupt! It sounds like youre tryna to convince everybody that he sucs so u can feel better bout yourself Hating him.

agreed
funkyfreshintheflesh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2006, 08:27:10 AM »
I aint heard the track but it seems from reading it that he is trying to use the word "shit" in different contexts to mean different things.  Tech N9ne did something similar on Somebody gonna die 2nite

Hey yo I'm sick as a motherfucker, bitch you a motherfucker
You tryin' to diss on a motherfucker like me I'll kill you motherfuckers
Its a motherfuckin' shame how the motherfucker came
And grabbed my motherfuckin' name, And get to blowin' out ya motherfuckin' brains
I fuck hoes like a motherfucker, Even yours you motherfuckers
Tech N9ne is a motherfucker, I'll dispose of you motherfuckers
Pros, They wanna suck us, +Mitch Bade+ ni**az wanna buck us
Get the motherfucker, Hit the motherfucker
Kill'em and dont say shit, Motherfucker
I'm pissed them a motherfucker, Twist that motherfucker
Lift that motherfucker, Hey ni**a you my motherfucker
Cause you busted on them motherfuckers, Shot up they motherfuckin crew
Motherfuckers who diss me, Motherfuck you
I'm raw as a motherfucker, Stand tall as a motherfucker
Punks is a motherfucker, Pop trunks on these motherfuckers
Ni**az is wrong as a motherfucker, Wont get a motherfuckin' thing
Trip of this motherfuckin' heat we bring
Motherfucker

That Tech verse is actually fly as fuck. Kurupts aint.

Diabolical

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »
Homophobic for not liking Cam and his stupid fashion trends?!

That makes as much sense as one of Cam's "rhymes".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2006, 09:45:24 AM »
Dip Set is a movement that's taking over. Wack lyrics, wack fashion trends, and hot beats. Killa Cam is a business man, and so is 50 Cent. And I'll say it right now, I'll take G-Unit over Dipset anytime of the week. They are the exact same shit, only 50 Cent was actually a tight rapper at onetime, and he was the originaly king of mixtapes, and Lloyd Banks shits on any member of Dipset.

As for DPG, at the peak, they were the top group in Hip-Hop, maybe second to Wu Tang. DPG was up there, and they were one of the strongest forces ever in rap music. After 14 years, of course they fall off, especially with all the shit they've released since 1992. They've release more shit since Death Row's fall than anybody else, and they kept the westcoast on their backs since 1996. That's 10 years, most artist can't hold a coast for 2 or 3 years, DPG has held the west for 10. Don't give me Kurupt has fallen off. Of course he has, after 14 years, you would too. Like I said back in 2002, we should not be dissing the DPG for falling off, we should be be in awe that they've held up a whole coast, put the west on their backs and kept the coast alive for all these years. They are now at 10 years on top. That's like Rakim being on top of New York until 1997, like Eminem being on top until 1999, Ice Cube bring on top until 2001, and that's not including the DPG on Death Row, that was actually better than the DPG post Suge Knight. Dip Set will not be on top of New York in 2016, hell they ain't even on top now. G-Unit will not be a force in 2012, but DPG has the the standard of the west since 1996, and even since 1992 when the Chronic dropped. And anyone hating on that doesn't realize that they've witnessed the greatest run on top of a coast ever in Hip-Hop. If you don't understand that, then you are a hater.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2006, 09:57:01 AM »
He did fall off from his "Dogg Food" status, but I still enjoy listening to him.  This verse is trash though.  Kurupt's solo has been great so far, you should check it.