Author Topic: Dow Jones, F.A.B., E White & Meech Wells Play Their Position New Mixtapes!  (Read 111 times)

SGV

www.dubcnn.com

One of the busiest Mixtape DJ's on the scene today is DJ Dow Jones. Most notable is his Play Your Position Mixtape series, which he last left us at installment 5. But, the man's back and riding high off the news of his Production duo, Tha Bizness, with J-Hen signing into a production/management deal with G-Unit's Sha Money XL's Teamwork Music. The duo will serve as in-house Producers for the G-Unit family, but will also offer their Production to artists outside the G-Unit circle, being that Sha Money will now act as their management. As G-Unit expands their roster, Dow Jones expands his Mixtape catalogue with 3 new installments to the Play Your Position series.

First up, The Parker Brothaz, Dow Jones' artists from Seattle, WA, on Play Your Position Vol. 6. The Northwest duo find themselves spitting over a majority of beats by Tha Bizness on this 27-track Mixtape. People in the Seattle area may have heard 2 songs from the group in rotation on Seattle radio. As Dow puts it "so we the first real group to come from Seattle since Mix A Lot!!!" If you are no stranger to Hip Hop Message boards, such as our very own Dubcc.com or those of Myspace.com, you may have seen the Parker Bros.' E-Team in full effect promoting their music. Well, if you were sleeping before, wake up and now and peep this Mixtape!

Tracklist:

01. Dow Jones & Parkers Brothaz Intro
02. Welcome 2 The Freshcoast (Prod. Tha Bizness)
03. Ooh Wee (Prod. Tha Bizness)
04. Chevy Ridin High (Prod. Cool And Dre)
05. Blah Blah (Prod. Kuddie Mak)
06. Insomnia (Prod. Kuddie Mak)
07. Eclipse Freestyle (Prod. Tha Bizness)
08. Keep Knockin feat. J-Hen(Prod. Tha Bizness)
09. 16 Rules (Prod. Focus)
10. Henny's Groove '06 (Prod. Tha Bizness)
11. Big Shot (Prod. Tha Bizness)
12. How Good feat. Choklate (Prod. by Jake One)
13. Hush (Prod. Tha Bizness)
14. Get Hyphy feat. KJ & J-Hen (Prod. Hi-Tek)
15. What The Hell Were They Thinkin Interlude (Prod. J Starr)
16. Been Pimpin (Prod. Tha Bizness)
17. Two Times (Prod. Tha Bizness)
18. Stuntin feat. Mistah Fab (Prod. Swizz Beats)
19. There's No Me Without You (Prod. Tha Bizness)
20. Squirt Splash Em feat. Kuddie Mak (Prod. Tha Bizness)
21. For Real For Real feat Kuddie Mak (Prod. Kuddie Mak)
22. Fantasy Fillah (Prod. Tha Bizness)
23. KJ - Can I (Prod. Tha Bizness)
24. Yadadabadoo (Prod. Q.Dot)
25. If You Ain't Been Around feat. KJ & B.I.G (Prod. Focus)
26. KJ - Regret (Prod. Tha Bizness)
27. Miss Hop (Prod. Tha Bizness)

Dow Jones and the Legendary West Coast Producer Meech Wells have teamed up for another Play Your Position tape, but this time around, it features Long Beach emcee E White.

On Play Your Position Vol. 7: The White Out, the newly released E White is ready to put the real Long Beach on the map. With Production by Meech Wells & Tha Bizness and features from Bishop Lamont, Glass Malone, Trae, Keak Da Sneak, Mitchy Slick and more, this Mixtape is sure to bang.

Tracklist:

01. Dow Jones, Meech Wells & E White - White Out Intro
02. E White - Fresh Out
03. E White feat. Trae & Slim Thug - Drive Slow Remix
04. Glasses Malone - Fucc Wit Me (Prod. Mannie Fresh)
05. E White - Eastside Music (Prod. Veterano)
06. E White feat. Bishop Lamont - Damn Right (Prod. Meech Wells)
07. Lloyd Banks feat. 50 Cent - Hands Up
08. E White feat. Meech Wells & Quaz - In Da Ghetto (Prod. Meech Wells)
09. Rick Ross - Blow
10. E White feat. Young Joker & Drastic - Gangsta (Prod. Meech Wells)
11. Ras Kass feat. Spider Loc - 2 Much Money (Prod. Da Riffs)
12. E White - Free Agent
13. Spider Loc feat. Meech Wells & E White - Heat U Up (Prod. Meech Wells)
14. E White - From Da Block (Prod. Meech Wells)
15. Loon - Run
16. Young Joker - Compton (Prod. Tha Bizness)
17. Mitchy Slick - Mitchy Slick (Prod. DJ Khalil
18. E White - Roll Call (Prod. Meech Wells)
19. E White feat. Meech Wells - In My Life (Prod. Meech Wells)
20. Young Joker-New West Coast (prod. Meech Wells)
21. Cavie feat. Kam, Young Dre & West Coast Goon Squad - So So (Prod. Tha Bizness)
22. Moses - Run The Beach (Prod. Ryan)
23. Meech Wells - Play Your Position
24. E White feat. Bad Azz - Gettin Mine (Prod. Meech Wells)
25. E White - Snakes (Prod. Tha Bizness)
26. Young Joker feat. Meech Wells - Back 2 Tha Streets (Prod. Meech Wells)
27. E White feat. Kokane & Meech Wells - Where I Come From (Prod. Meech Wells)
28. E White - Pass Me By (Prod. Meech Wells)
29. Keak Da Sneak - Pass Da Drank
30. E White feat. Meech Wells & Moses - Thats Gangsta (Prod. Meech Wells)
31. E White - White Out Outro

All aboard the Yellow Bus! Dow Jones teams up with the Crown Prince of Hyphy, Mr. Yellow Bus himself, Mistah F.A.B. The two team up to bring you the Hyphy side of the Play Your Positon series. This Mixtape is an extra to the on-going Mixtape series and is called Recess. It's an all exclusive
Mixtape only like Dow Jones can do. With 25 exclusive tracks recorded in merely 2 days, just for this tape, it boasts features from Mac Dre, Keak Da Sneak, Trae & T.I. and a production line up consisting of Tha Bizness, Alchemist, J Dilla & more. Nobody else has these songs but Dow Jones, its the first official Mistah F.A.B. Mixtape, as well. Dow Jones explains: "It's history in the making." So strap up your Helmets, it's Recess time! Go Dumb, Get Stupid with Thizz Ent., Block Bizness Music, Dow Jones & Mistah F.A.B. and check out the new Mistah F.A.B. banger "Wheels On The Bus" produced by Tha Bizness (Dow Jones & J Hen)! Thizz Iz What It Iz!!!!!

TIP (Thiz In Peace) Mac Dre

Tracklist:

01. Dow Jones + Mistah Fab-Recess Intro (prod. by Tha Bizness)
02. Niggas Know My Name
03. Talk Ya Shit
04. In Tha Bay
05. Let Em Know ft. Cozmo & Choppa (prod. by Cozmo)
06. My Style Sick (prod. by Alchemist)
07. What It Do Doo
08. Im From Oakland (prod. by J Dilla)
09. Not My Job ft. Mac Dre
10. I Dont Know
11. That Girl Rmx ft. Potzee
12. Gettin It
13. Dreganomics Rmx ft. Mac Dre (prod. Genese)
14. If I Die
15. Stuntin
16. My Bitch
17. Wheels On The Bus (prod. by Tha Bizness)
18. Meet Me At The Yellow Bus
19. Muscle Cars Rmx ft. Keak Da Sneak
20. Blow Ya Whistle Rmx ft. Too Short
21. Me & U
22. Vans Rmx ft. The Pack & Too Short
23. Get Down
24. The Boy Got It ft. Stretch
25. Leather & Wood
26. Yellow Bus Ryda ft. Kuzzo Fly
27. Drive Slow Rmx ft. Ti, Trae, & Slim Thug
28. Freestyle King
29. Mistah Fab Recess Outro

Visit WestCoastLivin.com For more info on these Mixtapes and Dow Jones!

www.dubcnn.com

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds good..

+ 1.................lmao!

Sparegeez

When is F.A.B.'s mixtape coming out? I need to go buy that shit

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props sgv!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

IzUwitIt

nice1 on the tracklistings, the white out PYPv7 gonna be crazy

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Production Duo Tha Bizness Inks Production Deal With Sha Money XL
Thursday - July 6, 2006

Cali production duo, Tha Bizness (consisting of Dow Jones and J-Hen), have signed into a production/management deal with Sha Money XL's (of G-Unit) Teamwork Music.

The duo will serve as in-house producers for the G-Unit family, but will also offer their production to artists outside the G-Unit circle, being that Sha Money will now act as their management.

The deal came after a chance meeting between Tha Bizness and Sha Money during a Lloyd Banks video shoot last year. After hearing some of their music, Sha Money was instantly hooked.

"We gave him a whole bunch of CDs," Dow Jones explained to BallerStatus.net. "Just off of that, he must of heard something off of that and reached out again."

Off the batch of beat CDs that Dow and J-Hen had given Sha Money, one of their beats landed on the European edition of Lloyd Banks' Hunger For More album with the track "Take A Good Look At Me." And from there, their buzz began to grow on the mixtape scene, gaining steam on various New York DJs' mixtapes. That's when Sha Money reached out.

"We just was grinding and Sha Money reached out and was like, 'What's good? What yall doing?'," said Dow Jones. "From there, we just sat down, chopped it up with him and he was interested. He's doing his management/production thing over there with his Teamworks Music, along with G-Unit, so it just made sense. It's been lovely so far."

Their new affiliation hasn't changed their perspective on how they work. Instead, they continue to work and want people to recognize them for their talent.

"We're just n----s that work," says Dow Jones. "We want cats to feel and appreciate what we're doing, not because of who we're with or what it is. That's what we love about Sha Money and them, because they don't care if you got a name or not, they just care about what your music sounds like."

Before signing with Sha Money XL, Tha Bizness' production resume boasted work with Snoop Dogg, Ras Kass, AZ and many West Coast based acts, to name a few.

In addition, the production duo are working with their own group, Seattle-based duo Parker Brothaz, as well as working on new mixtapes with the Bay Area's Mistah Fab, E-White, Trae and Mitchy Slick.

For more info on Tha Bizness, visit WestCoastLivin.com.