Author Topic: THE REAL CALI KINGS ARE >>>>  (Read 947 times)

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
Re: THE REAL CALI KINGS ARE >>>>
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2006, 08:36:25 PM »
:nawty:

1. ICE CUBE
2. SNOOP DOGG
3. E-40
4. MC EIHT
5. TOO SHORT
6.  DJ QUIK

8) 8)

hhah exactly

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2006, 08:38:18 PM »

cube drops one album in 6 years and now he's king?

Quality over quantity... just look and Dre.

If you're going for quantity go listen to the shitty bootleg shit Daz releases sometimes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2006, 08:42:36 PM »

cube drops one album in 6 years and now he's king?

Quality over quantity... just look and Dre.

If you're going for quantity go listen to the shitty bootleg shit Daz releases sometimes.

nope dogg, to be king you have to active. Cube is too Hollywood, and since he hasn't dropped, your memory forgot Playa'z Club and You Can Do It. Cube is a legend, maybe the greatest westcoast rapper of all time. But the crown is on Snoop's head until a young cat takes it. Forget Cube pre-1994. That was 12 years ago. Think in 2006, and know it's time for the future to rise.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 08:43:02 PM »
PAC IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF THE WEST, NO RAPPER DEAD OR ALIVE CAN MATCH UP WITH HIM, DRE AINT KING, SNOOP AINT KING, ALL THE OTHER NAMES MENTIONED ARENT THE KING. UNTIL WE FIND A RAPPER THAT CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH PACS VERSATILITY, STYLE, ORIGINALITY, LYRICS, THEN U CAN TALK BOUT WHO THE KING OF THE WEST IS, BUT FOR NOW 2PAC IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING OF THE WEST AND THE MUTHFUCKIN RAP GAME ALTOGETHER.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »
PAC IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF THE WEST, NO RAPPER DEAD OR ALIVE CAN MATCH UP WITH HIM, DRE AINT KING, SNOOP AINT KING, ALL THE OTHER NAMES MENTIONED ARENT THE KING. UNTIL WE FIND A RAPPER THAT CAN EVEN COMPETE WITH PACS VERSATILITY, STYLE, ORIGINALITY, LYRICS, THEN U CAN TALK BOUT WHO THE KING OF THE WEST IS, BUT FOR NOW 2PAC IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN KING OF THE WEST AND THE MUTHFUCKIN RAP GAME ALTOGETHER.

you were 6 when he died, you don't even remember him alive. come off it, i was a huge pac fan in 91-96, when he was actually alive. he was not all you crack him up to be. snoop was a bigger star, even in 96. snoop was the headline of death row concerts, pac was second. in 96, people would have bought in chronic 2 over all eyez on me. it's 2006 now kid. pac is dead, and there is nothing to bring him back. the crown will be up for graps soon, if game puts out a great album, then we'll more than likely see him as king. let pac rest.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »

you were 6 when he died, you don't even remember him alive. come off it, i was a huge pac fan in 91-96, when he was actually alive. he was not all you crack him up to be. snoop was a bigger star, even in 96. snoop was the headline of death row concerts, pac was second. in 96, people would have bought in chronic 2 over all eyez on me. it's 2006 now kid. pac is dead, and there is nothing to bring him back. the crown will be up for graps soon, if game puts out a great album, then we'll more than likely see him as king. let pac rest.

Well I guess we should modify the thread to say THE REAL CALI KINGS THAT ARE STILL ALIVE ARE>>>>

suckaa free

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2006, 09:39:55 PM »
brotha lynch hung. :baseballbat:

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2006, 09:43:50 PM »
brotha lynch hung. :baseballbat:

Brotha Lynch = Fat Bastard

"Get In My Belly!!"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2006, 09:47:42 PM »

LOL know my age n everything, dip shit dip shit dip shit speaking on shit u dont know again. u obsessed with me or something man?? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHO WAS A BIGGER STAR?!?!?!?!?! SNOOP AINT SHIT COMPARED TO PAC. damn. my bad for lashing out like that, but it dont matter whos a bigger star or whos more popular its who spits better.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2006, 04:53:34 AM »

LOL know my age n everything, dip shit dip shit dip shit speaking on shit u dont know again. u obsessed with me or something man?? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHO WAS A BIGGER STAR?!?!?!?!?! SNOOP AINT SHIT COMPARED TO PAC. damn. my bad for lashing out like that, but it dont matter whos a bigger star or whos more popular its who spits better.

and pac can't spit cause his dead.