Author Topic: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"  (Read 1790 times)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 07:41:16 PM »
How can someone win a beef if one side never responds ?

G-Unit did respond.  Although rather late.  50 had that track "I'm not rich, Still Lyin'" as well as some disses by Spider Loc.  Although they were all wack.  50 knows he can't stand toe to toe lyrically with Game.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 07:52:53 PM »
Does anyone have the FULL version of the Change of Heart episode?

tate1411

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 08:51:14 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^here ya go. posted it on another thread too.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FB2B04E71782D0A7

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 01:01:32 AM »
jada joe and ja were biggin up ny while he was talkin bout the candy shop.

lmao good point
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 06:14:48 AM »
This comes as no surprise, especially with G-Unit on the downspin. I guess 50 is losin' confidence in himself and resorting to bring up a beef that Game already won lyrically last year.

what are you guys talking about? Who made 44 million last year? 50. What does he have to be jealous about? Nothing. Industry wise 50 is fine, and lyrically killed? Thats an opinion.

Like I said homie his star is falling. His albums are pullin in less dough with each release. Where does jealousy come into play? He needs to build a buzz and he's doing so over some shit that went down in 05.

And I haven't heard anything from G-Unit that has touched 300 Bars so it's safe to say who won the lyrical battle. Game lost in every other aspect of the beef though.

thats the biggest truth spoken in this thread props.......game won the battle, everyone knows that who can see past game and 50....but game lost in everyother aspect through this beef no doubt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 06:31:37 AM »

G-Unit did respond.  Although rather late.  50 had that track "I'm not rich, Still Lyin'" as well as some disses by Spider Loc.  Although they were all wack.  50 knows he can't stand toe to toe lyrically with Game.

Ok, Mauzip is better than Spider.

Im Not Rich, Still Lyin is fucking comedy record. He clowned Game hard thats it. You cant call that a real diss, if you know what I mean.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 09:45:43 AM »

Im Not Rich, Still Lyin is fucking comedy record. He clowned Game hard thats it. You cant call that a real diss, if you know what I mean.

LMFAO!  So it's not a diss record, it's a CLOWNING record.  You're straight comedy.

Let me get this straight...So 50 / G-Unit dedicate entire songs to disrespecting Game but they aren't considered diss records?  You're in serious denial here and it's kind of weird.  How can you sit here and say that G-Unit hasn't dissed Game on wax?  You're really looking like a groupie dog.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 02:47:22 PM »

LMFAO!  So it's not a diss record, it's a CLOWNING record.  You're straight comedy.

Let me get this straight...So 50 / G-Unit dedicate entire songs to disrespecting Game but they aren't considered diss records?  You're in serious denial here and it's kind of weird.  How can you sit here and say that G-Unit hasn't dissed Game on wax?  You're really looking like a groupie dog.

You know EXACTLY what I mean. You cant compare a diss that took 4 months to write, to a record where 50 does Games voice and laughs during the whole track.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 03:17:35 PM »

You know EXACTLY what I mean. You cant compare a diss that took 4 months to write, to a record where 50 does Games voice and laughs during the whole track.

If it wasn't a diss then why was Whoo Kid sayin' it was a new diss to Game when it came out?
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 03:37:24 PM »

If it wasn't a diss then why was Whoo Kid sayin' it was a new diss to Game when it came out?

::). It is a diss but its not but you cant compare it to 300 bars.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 11:56:58 PM »
what about 300shots?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2006, 09:01:02 AM »
what about 300shots?

No diss here. Just the whole GUnit records artist freestyling.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2006, 03:55:56 PM »
what about 300shots?

The title of it alone is a response to Game.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2006, 04:08:01 PM »
what about 300shots?

Little advice for you: Listen to the track before you start saying shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2006, 04:29:44 PM »
what about 300shots?

Little advice for you: Listen to the track before you start saying shit

LOL at this dipshit... the title "300 Shots" was a response to the title "300 Bars".