Author Topic: what everybody Ethnicity??  (Read 6398 times)

coola

Re: what everybody Ethnicity??
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2006, 10:29:14 AM »
They're all right for being cautious. Just keep an eye on her. It's good you're giving it a couple years more and not jumping into anything you'll regret.
ya man i thank all u guys for even carin about such a subject and im always takin advice. and about keepin an eye on her, i got that covered i have many eyes on her matter of fact and not just mine. also about the couple years thing..... no way in hell im gettin a ring before i can support a family wit a stable job/ carrer or watever else yall wood like to call it

dont worry hopar, i got my eyes on her too  ;D ;D ;D j/p dawg, she looks like a sweet girl..

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2006, 10:41:46 AM »
They're all right for being cautious. Just keep an eye on her. It's good you're giving it a couple years more and not jumping into anything you'll regret.
ya man i thank all u guys for even carin about such a subject and im always takin advice. and about keepin an eye on her, i got that covered i have many eyes on her matter of fact and not just mine. also about the couple years thing..... no way in hell im gettin a ring before i can support a family wit a stable job/ carrer or watever else yall wood like to call it

dont worry hopar, i got my eyes on her too  ;D ;D ;D j/p dawg, she looks like a sweet girl..
she is homie thats y im sayin the things i be sayin

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:18 PM »
back to the subject at hand...

im 100 Percent Beaner!

both mom and pops born in Mexico

so im the first generation in the USA . . so technically im american ... but ethnic wise im mexican

Floydness

« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2006, 10:36:54 PM »
Israeli...

regimemob510

« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2006, 12:59:24 PM »
100% PAKISTANI that means i'll put the fifth to ya neck and gets to blappin!!!!  BUT DONT GET IT TWITTED, I BEEN TIMIN OUT THE 510 SINCE I WAS YOUNG!!!

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »
7/8 chinese 1/8 German
born in SOuth Africa, living in Canada 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »
Born in Romania, raised in Germany since I was 2 years old. From parents with 75% German and 25% Hungarian heritage.. and some Romanian and Austrian in the mix... consider me a white European.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sparegeez

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2006, 01:56:18 PM »
100% PAKISTANI that means i'll put the fifth to ya neck and gets to blappin!!!!  BUT DONT GET IT TWITTED, I BEEN TIMIN OUT THE 510 SINCE I WAS YOUNG!!!

Is your name Omar?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »

You won't do shit, you Pakistini faggot. Bitch go suck Hajis dick.

Sparegeez

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2006, 04:28:31 PM »

I know ur into the hyphy movement but You really can't get a long with people from the bay area huh?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2006, 11:04:31 PM »

I know ur into the hyphy movement but You really can't get a long with people from the bay area huh?
den how da fuck is he into the hyphy movment?

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2006, 12:24:36 AM »

yeah i didnt quite get that either

regimemob510

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2006, 02:18:42 AM »

1st, sparegeez, aint got no G'z, let alone spare geez, hes a broke hoe!  u already know how muslims get down, i dont even gotta explain shit.  phillypussy, stick to ur eastcoast garbage.  u should go buy the cassidy smack dvd or sumthin, ur on the west's dick, u need to stop it, rep ur own shit homie, and dip outta our west coast shit thats goin on.  its hella funny how phillypuss deleted all pics of his broke ass bitch when everybody started clownin on that ugly hoe!!!! 8) 8) 8)phillybitch, go smoke ur dirt weed, and i'll roll up my grand daddy purple, straight from the club, just some west coast shit that a bitch ass nigga from the east coast would know nothin about....

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2006, 02:24:16 AM »
italian and english

dont consider america a ethnicity

youngmessnucca

« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2006, 02:15:03 PM »

1st, sparegeez, aint got no G'z, let alone spare geez, hes a broke hoe!  u already know how muslims get down, i dont even gotta explain shit.  phillypussy, stick to ur eastcoast garbage.  u should go buy the cassidy smack dvd or sumthin, ur on the west's dick, u need to stop it, rep ur own shit homie, and dip outta our west coast shit thats goin on.  its hella funny how phillypuss deleted all pics of his broke ass bitch when everybody started clownin on that ugly hoe!!!! 8) 8) 8)phillybitch, go smoke ur dirt weed, and i'll roll up my grand daddy purple, straight from the club, just some west coast shit that a bitch ass nigga from the east coast would know nothin about....

Ain;t no gangsta Pakinstanis in the Bay. Cassidy will rip apart any rapper on the West, and I'm not even from Philly ya cunt. I do rep my own, but I am a fan of all music, this is mainly a Westcoast forum, so I post here. Im on Eastcoast boards to, and Im on the Bay board you got banned from for being a internet thug.

Now since u wanna talk shit, let's talk about all the empty threats you made to me. Remeber how u gonna get my IP adress and shut my computer down? What happened with that baby girl? You are a net-banger, the 2nd lowest form of scum on a rap board. ( 1st is being a groupie and your guilty of that too. )