Author Topic: ~~ * DUBCC Hoodies, T-Shirts (and more). NEW COLOURWAYS ONLINE! * ~~  (Read 33104 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You should try getting the last logo with the headphones

Don Seer

yeah the headphones thing would be cool for a design... just have to keep it simple outlines.. photos etc often come out looking poor.. solid colours  :)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

how about this...

just the W with the headphones or something similar.. maybe create a new logo... for stuff like that...just a suggestion you can shoot it down if youd like ... its all good....but maybe have a few different designs up and see what works best...

Nice as fuck i'm use that on my MySpace page when i change the layout

E. J. Rizo

yeah the headphones thing would be cool for a design... just have to keep it simple outlines.. photos etc often come out looking poor.. solid colours  :)
i have the file i can extract it just have the outlines in a solid color . .  although i dont know if i designed that any bigger than 72dpi but i should have it at 300dpi ... if not i can just recreate it... at a higher dpi... i have it on my mac at home somewhere

Don Seer

needs to be 2000 wide PNG.. and solid colours.. any fancy effects = OUT.. they wont print well

MANBEARPIG.

Is the bumpersticker one of those clear decals or is it a white buimpersticker with printing?  I want one if its one of the clear decals.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

pretty sure its not clear.. someone did order one though

Don Seer

Black Tee's with white text now in the store!!!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
only thing im concerned about it the size, cuz ordering from cafepress and co. usually mean that if u get L u end up with what u think is M (for those u prefer baggy clothers). but im definately gettin a black and white tee.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol at only some of them is made in the USA :P

kemizt

Don Seer

^ haha yeah..

they do have full measurement info if u click.. but i know what ya mean.. happens with everything

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats the diff between a fitted tee and a white tee? i never understood that.... is it tighter than a white tee?

Don Seer

yeah... the material likely to be finer too

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ill stick with my regular tee then :D ill be getting one if i can get ahold of a credit card

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I want a white tee, but damn, I live in norway :-X

kemizt