Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ ADDRESSES COMMENTS MADE BY"TI & SAIGON" ON HIPHOPGAME READ!!  (Read 813 times)

ABN

Saigonīs just lucky that a shitload of people in LA havenīt seen his Raw Report DVD. and T.I. needs to shut the fuck up, a few years ago he was fined for having illegal immigrants working for his construction company. itīs OK for people to be illegal immigrants as long as their gettin slave salaries from your company and making you a shitload of money but itīs not OK for the rest of them to stay ::)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
That was a good interview. O Dot Cruz is definitely not in this rap game for the money, you can tell by the way he speaks about hip-hop. He wants to DO something in this industry, clear up stereotypes...not just drop an album or two that goes 3 times platinum and leave the game.

I'm looking forward to his album. The Cruzifixion had indeed a very nice Latin sound, thanks to ROME. It's something fresh. I've never heard another rapper with a similar sound. I wish more West Coast MC's would go about their careers like Omar. Sure, you can try to hook up with the West Coast producers that everyone knows (Battlecat, Meech Wells, Warren G, etc...), but I find it much more pleasant to listen to an artist who takes the 'risk' of riding with his OWN producer, and thus has his own unique sound.
The Cruzifixion came out nice! Hopefully they'll have a similar sound on his debut album.

IT'S BYI BITCH! ;D

rik

The Cruzifixion had indeed a very nice Latin sound, thanks to ROME. It's something fresh. I've never heard another rapper with a similar sound.
IT'S BYI BITCH! ;D

Yeah man...What's crazy is the for a lot of the beats Rome sampled old spanish songs. I was listening to the album and my mom recognized a lot of the beats.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Oh really? Heh, that's cool. I'm loving that last song on the mixtape "Digan Lo Que Digan/Say What Y'all Wanna Say". That sample is on some opera shit 8) I always bump that song loud as fuck...

rik

^^^^Oh really? Heh, that's cool. I'm loving that last song on the mixtape "Digan Lo Que Digan/Say What Y'all Wanna Say". That sample is on some opera shit 8) I always bump that song loud as fuck...

Yeah that's a good song. They sampled it from some dude Raphael. My mom actually has his CD I remember hearing it when I was younger.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Cool. That's the bad thing about mixtapes...you never get to see the sample-credits. Oh well, the mixtape's a banger...that's all that matters to me anyway 8)

$Eg2$

come on now not 2 many people outside the net world ev3n know who This Omar Cruz guy iz ??? Soo I doubt TI or Saigon gonna trip

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
^ I'm sure he didn't but you gotta understand that's disrespectful. You don't see mexican rappers goin around imitating black people. I don't think the black community would like that very much.

I agree even though I have not seen the video.  Judging by what was said here...sounds to me like he was describing a vato from the 70s and 80s on some Lou Diamond Phillips in the movie about Jaime Escalante type shit lol

When is the last time any latino dressed like that lol
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
come on now not 2 many people outside the net world ev3n know who This Omar Cruz guy iz ??? Soo I doubt TI or Saigon gonna trip

BELIVE ME HOMIE THEY NOW WAS UP!!!!!!

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mexicans arent the only immigrant in the states u know 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Saigon can say what the fuck he wanna say, & whats Omar or some dudes from LA gonna do about it???

ABN

Saigon can say what the fuck he wanna say, & whats Omar or some dudes from LA gonna do about it???
well letīs see what Sai would say if them 18th Street boys would get on his ass for it. itīs no secret that the eses are extrmely deep in LA and if some of them wouldīve seen what he had to say they would be offended and if they were to bring some trouble round his way there wouldnīt be shit he could do about it. i like Sai but the shit he said was just stupid as fuck, and there wasnīt even no need for him to be trying to imitate mexicans in a disrespectful manner. and we all know how some black rappers(Saigon included) would react if the tables were turned.

rik

well letīs see what Sai would say if them 18th Street boys would get on his ass for it. itīs no secret that the eses are extrmely deep in LA and if some of them wouldīve seen what he had to say they would be offended and if they were to bring some trouble round his way there wouldnīt be shit he could do about it. i like Sai but the shit he said was just stupid as fuck, and there wasnīt even no need for him to be trying to imitate mexicans in a disrespectful manner. and we all know how some black rappers(Saigon included) would react if the tables were turned.

Exactly

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW. .SINCE YOURE OUT IN POLAND!! I MEAN NORTH OF POLAND IN Western Pomeranian Province
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

$Eg2$

OBVIOUSLY YOU DONT KNOW. .SINCE YOURE OUT IN POLAND!! I MEAN NORTH OF POLAND IN Western Pomeranian Province

LOL Funny shit !!!