Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ ADDRESSES COMMENTS MADE BY"TI & SAIGON" ON HIPHOPGAME READ!!  (Read 827 times)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
READ INTERVIEW THAT OMAR CRUZ DID WITH HIPHOPGAME.COM WHERE HE ADDRESSES COMMENTS THAT WHERE MADE BY "TI" ON HOW HE SAID THAT ALL IMMIGRANTS SHOULD GO BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. GOOD ARTICLE JUST CLICK BELOW TO GO TO INTERVIEW.

Go to the audio Section on Hip Hop Game to listen to Omar Cruz Banger  "My World"
Also show your support and leave comments on the Hip Hop Game interview

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:28:14 PM by jointz »

Sparegeez

Link doesn't work. But fuck TI and his stupid ass comments. WTF does he know about illegal immigration? There's hardly any Mexicans up in Atlanta compared to Cali. Hating ass faggot, let the Mexicans get their dough.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
PROPS ......................

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Link doesn't work. But fuck TI and his stupid ass comments. WTF does he know about illegal immigration? There's hardly any Mexicans up in Atlanta compared to Cali. Hating ass faggot, let the Mexicans get their dough.

JUST LOG ONTO http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=omarcruz  he reps latino's in l.a right homie much props to o.cruz!!!

Sparegeez

Am I the only one that can't get into this website?

suckaa free

^yup.

tell TI to go back to Ethiopia.  Somebody post that picture that Lil Flip made of him, were TI's head is put on a starving Ethiopian body.  that shit was halarious.   :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
great read... Omar reppin' correctly

rik

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
"If they came here illegally, man, they might need to, you know... It seems rough, and cruel, and harsh; but to be fair to everybody, the people who trying to get over here the right way, I think they might need to be put back over there so they can, you know, find a way to get over here the right way." -- TI,

I'm Mexican and I'm not offended. I don't agree with it but he didn't go over the top with it.

westkoastanostra

^^^yea man...thats his opinion...

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
some people are to broke to come over here the right way, or the gov will deniee their visa cause they dont have any assets, so thats when u gotta do what u gotta.  TI mgr needs to put his ass in place, since when is he a politician.  speaking on topics like that ol hurt is career more then it all help it.

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                                   www.myspace.com/hectic 

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Those same illegal people are the ones doing the best thing for that country. The foreigners are the ones fighting their stupid ass wars their sports teams have mostly people who aren't from there.

Saigon is jus begging for attention and T.I. is jus still a bit excited his latest album had such a big hit, since when did his opinion started holding weight?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
that omar cruz link doesnt work. copy & past the interview.

all of u need to stop fuckin crying. I saw the T.I. video when he said it and he didn't mean it in a negative way whatsoever. i dont see how anybody can get offended.

click here & watch it now stop bitching.

http://asap.ap.org/stories/514372.s

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Well Saigon is not hard to find considering Entourage is shot in LA.  If Omar has a real problem with him then he needs to go speak with Saigon.  He (Saigon) is a smart and seems somewhat reasonable to where they could talk things out.  I am sure he didn't mean it as disrespect.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

rik

^ I'm sure he didn't but you gotta understand that's disrespectful. You don't see mexican rappers goin around imitating black people. I don't think the black community would like that very much.