Author Topic: Hittman Leaves Aftermath  (Read 733 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Hittman Leaves Aftermath
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2002, 05:44:54 AM »
man i aint really good with all this label shit so tell fil me on what happens n shit. so u mean like if aftermath wanted to release hittmans album, they would have to ask interscope for permission? aint he like aftermath or something? so they got the final say on when his albums comes out n shit? n like when ya all say they tryin to sell his album to another label, whats that mean? u mean they gonna get a few million n some other label will release his album? or his gonna go to that other label or some shit? can someone who can explain this properly clear this shit out 4 me cuz i dont really know much about how labels n shit work.
safe
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Murrow

Re: Hittman Leaves Aftermath
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2002, 05:55:39 AM »
man i aint really good with all this label shit so tell fil me on what happens n shit. so u mean like if aftermath wanted to release hittmans album, they would have to ask interscope for permission? aint he like aftermath or something? so they got the final say on when his albums comes out n shit? n like when ya all say they tryin to sell his album to another label, whats that mean? u mean they gonna get a few million n some other label will release his album? or his gonna go to that other label or some shit? can someone who can explain this properly clear this shit out 4 me cuz i dont really know much about how labels n shit work.
safe

Just know this: Hittman is still on Aftermath, but it looks like he is asking for a release from the label.  I don't really know anything bout his contractual status.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »