Author Topic: Think about how great music would be without money :)  (Read 363 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Think about how great music would be without money :)
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 10:29:38 AM »
I agree. So let's bankrupt these record labels by downloading everything and buying nada. Then maybe we'll get good music again.

Yeah, I've thought the same shit. 

i agree, its not like they cant make money from doin concerts, tv-shows etc..makin albums should mainly be for marketing themselves and cause they like makin music..

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 04:17:53 PM »
I dont know you cant have music withiut money

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 10:45:30 PM »
well if you were to take away the money you would automatically take away the music coz recording albums isn´t cheap.

I saw on a websit that the Guns n Roses record Chinnesse democracyy that never came out is about to come out as been in progress for 10 years and has cost around 20 Milllllllll !!!!!!!!!! Thats the most expensive record ever made or well in this case not made.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 02:17:17 AM »
if money didnt excist only quality music would get released, because only people who really loves the music would make it..

people like (just hate me for saying it :P) 50 Cent wouldnt make music, he said it himself "i never really got into the game for the music, it was for the money" (he said something like that)

this is just a thought that i got.

what do you think?

I think it sucks!  >:(
jk, that would be tight especially the idea of no more 50 cent!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :rock: :banana_trippin: :banana_rock: :banana: :raisetheroof: Okay i made my point on how i feel about   :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 09:21:04 AM »
but people wouldn't make music if they aint gonna be paid for it.

Allenheathx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
the music industry is just a business now, no different from car manufacture's, donut shops and Geico.  Doesn't really have anything to do with the music

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 12:06:04 PM »
So tell me, how would the artist get studio equipment, get the material released and promoted without any money? Without money the whole world would be in even more chaos than it already is.

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »
I bought 11 cds today for £32 all from the artists site from a DIY label, so it goes to show that there are people out there who care about quality music.