Author Topic: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1  (Read 1809 times)

rik

Re: It's Here: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 1
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2006, 09:47:52 PM »
dope interview
but yeah i agree ..looks like he was taking shots at dre and the kokane answer was very arrogant.....you can say that you are the best etc..but when you say that other people aint shit without you its very disrespectful...looks like he is trying to force people to be cool with him..to give him more power

Are you familiar with the ho shit that Kokane pulled the last few years?  He's lucky Snoop will even mention his name anymore. 

I'm not what happened? I've always been curious about this.

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2006, 11:04:16 PM »
I don't think what he said about Kokane is arrogant or whatever... it's the truth

Kokane decided to leave Snoop because he thought his material was never gonna come out, somethin like that....

so that's his fault... and what happened after that?  nothing

so.... you do the math and see how wrong it is to say "Kokane is nothin without me right now"

plain as day to see that

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2006, 12:02:24 AM »

the true King Of The West

....Snoop is on some real shit right now. He's spittin real shit about Dre and not bein disrespectful at the same time.He's the only one actually attempting to bring the westcoast back,the others are just yappin. Huge props Nima-Dubcnn for the interview y'all done did it again.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2006, 12:11:25 AM »
Thanks for the replies thus far...wait for the next part - oooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee! this interview gonna blow your minds!!

shouts to DPG2K6 Remains Active! for recognising the work we do and respecting it also - holla at me with any new work you've done!!

Please guys help us spread the news of this interview across the net!!! post links if you have different boards your members at and let us see you supporting and showing love - perhaps 100+ props will be in order for those that do!!

Thanks and keep it coming!!

Rud

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2006, 01:56:43 AM »
Great interview - DubCNN is where it's at!

'EclipZe

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2006, 02:14:37 AM »
that was a nice warm up, i can't wait for part 2 man

IzUwitIt

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2006, 02:23:10 AM »
is there any mention of Bad Azz in the remaining 3 parts of this interview? He a forgotten man right about now

Eradikate

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2006, 03:02:15 AM »
damn i just gotta say props for this interview mang.  big shit for the west. and wut........ snoop fuckin with lynch? FUCK YEAH.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2006, 03:10:48 AM »
Big props to Dubcnn  :o

Snoopy is definetly the king of the West but if you ask me hes just trying to appeal to the westcoast audience. Here he is talking about all this westcoast rappers he has on the album. But like a month ago on Mtv.com he was talking about having R.Kelly, Neyo, Will I Am, Brandy.... He is one smart mofo.

Im not really to fond of hearing Mc Eiht, Daz and Kurupt on the album. Theyre way past their prime and are washed up. Game and Cube are a different story.

That lil "diss" at Dre was kinda suprising. Everybody knows Dre only fucks with young talents from the West like Game and Bishop and that Dre is always trying to work with new people (not trying to birng that old formula back). He knows that rappers like Daz, Kurupt and Mc Eiht are wack now. Im surprised Snoop doesnt know that.

wcsoldier

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2006, 04:20:53 AM »
^^^^ yep here is an Allhiphop article from today

Rapper Snoop Dogg has more than gangsta rhymes in store for fans as he prepares to deliver his upcoming album, The Blue Carpet Treatment.

The album’s title offers a different spin on the traditional treatment reserved for influential people.

"Everybody’s so used to getting the red carpet treatment. I said I’m gonna give you the blue carpet treatment," Snoop Dogg told AllHipHop.com. "You know what it is. It's one of them records that I’ve really been dying to put out, something that’s really me from top to bottom all the way, you understand."

Cameos from Young Jeezy, E-40, Stevie Wonder, R. Kelly, Pharrell, B-Real and Ne-Yo are slated for the album, which will include production from Timbaland, Pharell, Dr. Dre, Frequency, Battlecat and Supafly.

"I thoroughly thought it out," said Snoop, who admitted the new album harbors a deeper perspective on various topics. "Not that the other ones wasn’t right. This is just more to where a n***a is a little older, wiser and know my direction on where I’m going and a little bit more sufficient about what I say now, you understand."

The Blue Carpet Treatment will hit stores in October.

Jeezy  :-X, Ne-Yo... most of the WC features gonna end up on the advance I guess

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2006, 04:37:00 AM »
^^Exactly what Im talking about.

In the end I hope its a mixture of both. Some Cube, Game, Goldie Loc and some Stevie, Kells, Ne-Yo, Pharrell

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2006, 04:44:54 AM »
dope interview

Then they realised that once they leave me, they ain't shit! It is what it is, I say it like that cause I muthafuckin' mean it. Every nigga that was with me, listen to how they sound, and then listen to what they sound like when they not with me. Garbage, horrible. You can't name a hit record that none of them niggas that was with me, that ain't with me now, that they made on they own! That goes for all of them!

*ugh*kokane*ugh*

Trauma-san

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2006, 06:54:38 AM »
Snoop didn't say "Cameos from..."

MTV said "Cameos from"

Please consider the difference. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2006, 07:15:29 AM »
^^
I don't think that means shit, quite frankly...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2006, 07:27:30 AM »
And Dre ain't stamping nobody... *laughs* Not from the West, if you're keeping it real! He fuckin' with Busta, and all his lil Aftermath crew...

Dubcnn: He got Bishop Lamont...

Yeah but, have you heard a record from Bishop Lamont?

Dubcnn: Not yet.

Not yet... how many years you gonna say that? No, not yet.

ugh this is why i hate that nigga. snoop acts like he's been puttin out west coast artist for years. what happened to Goldie Loc, Soopafly, E-White, etc etc etc?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"