Author Topic: Sunglasses..  (Read 350 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Sunglasses..
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »
does anyone know what kind of sunglasses kurupt and daz are wearing in the cali iz active vid? those are pimp.  8)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

coola

Re: Sunglasses..
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »
who gives a fuck. i sport ray ban aviators with a 1.8mm glass polarized lens  8)

T-Storm

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 07:01:15 PM »
does anyone know what kind of sunglasses kurupt and daz are wearing in the cali iz active vid? those are pimp.  8)

I FEEL LIKE SMASHING A 40 ON YOUR DOME THEN GOUGING YOUR EYES OUT.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 08:50:49 PM »
who gives a fuck. i sport ray ban aviators with a 1.8mm glass polarized lens  8)

I rock my $5 mall stand sunglasses like theyre ray bans.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 09:38:33 PM »

I rock my $5 mall stand sunglasses like theyre ray bans.

word mine cost me 10$

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

I FEEL LIKE SMASHING A 40 ON YOUR DOME THEN GOUGING YOUR EYES OUT.

and i feel like calling you a kraut castro cock sucker. go fuck yourself. :tosser:

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 12:49:26 AM »
for real...the 10.00 sunglasses are where its at...

i'm hard on my sunglasses...i buy atleast 2 pairs every summer because they get all bent up and shit...i don't understand how people pay like 200 bucks for sunglasses...for the same price i could buy 20 pairs...thats 10 years worth of sunglasses...and they look and feel exactly the same.

blows my mind

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 12:57:52 AM »

i'm hard on my sunglasses...i buy atleast 2 pairs every summer because they get all bent up and shit...i don't understand how people pay like 200 bucks for sunglasses...for the same price i could buy 20 pairs...thats 10 years worth of sunglasses...and they look and feel exactly the same.

blows my mind
LOL

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 01:02:32 AM »

blows my mind
not true i bought my gurl diors for 200 and the quality is just amazing man i saw exact imitarions at the mall on a stand and that shit was a fuckin peice of shit compared to the ones i got just know one thing man u get wat u payed for if u didnt the u must be and idiot to be fooled

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 01:09:31 AM »

blows my mind
not true i bought my gurl diors for 200 and the quality is just amazing man i saw exact imitarions at the mall on a stand and that shit was a fuckin peice of shit compared to the ones i got just know one thing man u get wat u payed for if u didnt the u must be and idiot to be fooled

lets see....

200.00 - block the sun

10.00 - block the sun

i'm not seein the difference

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 01:18:25 AM »

blows my mind

lets see....

200.00 - block the sun

10.00 - block the sun

the difference is quality and authenticity like i dont no about u but shoes from payless do the same thing as shoes from footlock but i dont think u shop at payless, get my drift? like i personaly cant stand fake shit like i rather save and save and fianly get the reall shit then just blow half or even quarter of the moeny on the fake shit like i love AF1s and if i know for a fact the the af1s that i buy turn out to be fake i wont wear then ill either take them back of put them on ebay. anyways my point is yes they both do the same thing but the better brand is just the better brand. but im not to big on glasses cuz my 15 dollar aviators are just fine

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 01:22:04 AM »

blows my mind

lets see....

200.00 - block the sun

10.00 - block the sun

the difference is quality and authenticity like i dont no about u but shoes from payless do the same thing as shoes from footlock but i dont think u shop at payless, get my drift? like i personaly cant stand fake shit like i rather save and save and fianly get the reall shit then just blow half or even quarter of the moeny on the fake shit like i love AF1s and if i know for a fact the the af1s that i buy turn out to be fake i wont wear then ill either take them back of put them on ebay. anyways my point is yes they both do the same thing but the better brand is just the better brand. but im not to big on glasses cuz my 15 dollar aviators are just fine

i completely agree with you on shoes generally...but theres a difference...shoes wear out over time...the cheap shoes wear out faster...thats why they are cheaper...

sunglasses however if kept nice are not going to 'wear out'....they will still block the sun just as well 5 years down the road if they are taken care of...the problem is...people like me can't keep sunglasses in tact for longer than a month. i put them in my pockets. i throw them around. there is no point to paying that much for them just because they are a name brand

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »

blows my mind

lets see....

200.00 - block the sun

10.00 - block the sun

i completely agree with you on shoes generally...but theres a difference...shoes wear out over time...the cheap shoes wear out faster...thats why they are cheaper...

sunglasses however if kept nice are not going to 'wear out'....they will still block the sun just as well 5 years down the road if they are taken care of...the problem is...people like me can't keep sunglasses in tact for longer than a month. i put them in my pockets. i throw them around. there is no point to paying that much for them just because they are a name brand
o okay see now i see ur point of view on glasses and i completely agree wit u. like i take care of my glasses and so does my gurl so dont mind gettin her glasses that are expensive cuz i no they will last only if combined wit quality and personal care. as for me i dont give a shit about wat glasses i wear but gurls do thats y i dont get expesive ones for me

these are the ones i got her

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 01:32:46 AM »
That's my problem too. Like a dumbass I always sit on mine in the car because ill be in a hurry or workin on the car so ill throw them off real quick and forget where they're at. I do want to get a nice pair eventually. Some ray bans or oakleys. When I try to go buy a pair the guy in the store bugs the hell outta me so i try on a pair and leave just to spite him.  :firedevil:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 11:22:53 AM »
thing is, when you have good glasses, not only are they better in quality, but you'll also take better care of them... plus i bet the lens on my glasses, are 100x better than 10$ glasses...