Author Topic: WE HATE THEM  (Read 1767 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Kings of The Mixtape Game! Straight Piff!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2006, 02:50:06 AM »
I'ma peep this. And yes, that Juelz/Wayne mixtape is some of that premium straight from Bogota.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2006, 03:07:24 AM »
I'ma peep this. And yes, that Juelz/Wayne mixtape is some of that premium straight from Bogota.

haha. alright i gotta hear this shit!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Re: WE HATE THEM
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2006, 03:13:02 AM »
rofl at considering this good lyrics

its a freestyle doggie...... 8)
What more do you want?

The Best of 3 Worlds

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2006, 04:21:51 AM »
It's an all around decent freestyle, but honestly - honestly - I really can't understand what's so damn special and amazing about any of the Dips.

Not hating them at all, but for real - what is it about them that got people wearing pink clothes, talking their slang and whatnot, I think I'll never understand.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2006, 07:10:45 AM »
can someone hook up the lil wayne/juelz mixtape?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2006, 07:45:15 AM »
the wayne/juelz mixtape is just a bunch of blends. im sad to say, not piff.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2006, 07:59:47 AM »
wasnt this on the movement moves on? piff

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 08:52:08 PM »
It's an all around decent freestyle, but honestly - honestly - I really can't understand what's so damn special and amazing about any of the Dips.

Not hating them at all, but for real - what is it about them that got people wearing pink clothes, talking their slang and whatnot, I think I'll never understand.

I like there uniquie style and i feel they got bars, but i dont wear pink clothes. Just because you listen to the Dipset doesnt mean you have to wear pink clothes. Thats like saying if you listen to Jayo felony you must wear blue cuz hes a crip...I just listen to the music i dont dress like my favorite rappers...

The Best of 3 Worlds

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2006, 06:53:54 AM »

I like there uniquie style and i feel they got bars, but i dont wear pink clothes. Just because you listen to the Dipset doesnt mean you have to wear pink clothes. Thats like saying if you listen to Jayo felony you must wear blue cuz hes a crip...I just listen to the music i dont dress like my favorite rappers...

Nah I was talkin' more in general terms with them pink clothes and shit... Of course not everybody does it, but some do.

But yeah OK, legitimate answer. At least you didn't come back with something like "Of course you don't understand 'cause you ain't got that piff doggie! DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET!" You know some fools would do that, just to get a rise outta people...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 06:56:55 AM by T-Dogg »

hempkside2

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2006, 10:51:40 AM »
they suck,they suck,they suck. 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 02:56:25 PM »

Nah I was talkin' more in general terms with them pink clothes and shit... Of course not everybody does it, but some do.

But yeah OK, legitimate answer. At least you didn't come back with something like "Of course you don't understand 'cause you ain't got that piff doggie! DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET!" You know some fools would do that, just to get a rise outta people...

Nah i think that people should wake up and smell the piff, but i am an intelligent rap fan and i love almost all rap music cuz i feel like everybody is tight in there own way. Thats why i like the Dipset so much, cuz i feel like nobody else like em, but i aint gonna hate on anyone that dont like em,...

The Best of 3 Worlds