Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!  (Read 2491 times)

Westcoastfanatic

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 2 !!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »
Nice cliffhanger again, props.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

The Great Elephant

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »
nice read, can't wait for part 3.  if crooked wants help, let him come to snoop, no reason for it to be the other way around.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2006, 01:20:22 PM »
Don't forget Snoop said he got love for Crooked at the end though, that it's no beef. I feel ya'll though, it was pretty confrontational.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »
Great interview, can't wait for Part 3, can we have some spoilers before tuesday? :laugh:

Damn, the shit about Crooked I wasnt no diss but it did sounded harsh , hope they work it out and make some great music together

Intriago33

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
Don't forget Snoop said he got love for Crooked at the end though, that it's no beef. I feel ya'll though, it was pretty confrontational.

It's no beef, but you can tell Crooked I is a very touchy subject to Snoop.
Cali Iz Active video shoot, My Peoples- not a word about Crooked, and alot of people be knowing this dudes raw.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2006, 01:27:52 PM »
Yeah I feel you.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »
Theres always been tension between Snoopy and Crooked, right now Crooked I > Snoop

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:13 PM »
Propz Im gonna listen right now! You the man Nima

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:48 PM »

Yeah Nima that is all well and good, but he almost sounded like he kickin Crook while he down.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2006, 01:52:52 PM »
Fuck Snoop!! I hate this fuckin faggot hes such an arrogant bitch.  He was soooo disrespectful talking about Crooked I and lmao at Snoop saying he doesnt like cuzz's rap style Crooked I would run laps around Snoopy.  Then he says Crooked cant fuck with Kurupt, yeah right the last 4 years Crooked has been 5 times better than Kurupt and then Snoop says Crooked cant fuck with Bad Azz or Rbx? LMAO! Fuck Snoop  he sounds like a hater, it aint crookeds fault hes got lyrics on a a whole other level than snoop.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 02:00:27 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2006, 02:10:15 PM »
Man first of all i have alot of respect for snoop and always will have for everything he has accomplished but........................
he is being really disrespectfull and arrogant as fuck!! its a difference between arrogance and being confident..                               

Snoop was being disrespectful as fuck towards alot of people for no reason at all.. he could have put it differently.. I think he is on the same drugs that had daz saying hella stupid shit a few years ago... rbx better then crooked ? mc eiht better then ever ? what the fuck is this nigga on ? the other comments he made about spider and crooked were totally unnneccesary too.. he is feeling himself on a whole nother level right now..... he sounds like a idiot and has a real fucked up perception of himself and his position..

nima you did a good job tho but snoop was being an asshole and not a fucking leader...

Smoke

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2006, 03:07:17 PM »
big props to Nima and Dubcnn staff
i love this kind of Snoop he is the real king of WestCoast , fuck tha haters

still props from ItALY Nima ;)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2006, 03:13:12 PM »
Comin with the dope shit as always. Shit, the endings in these interview parts are on some tease shit, can't wait for part 3 now.

Can't front on Snoop for speakin' his mind, but I gotta say Crooked got them skills man... He could come with some dope shit to make Snoopy change his whole view on dude. (On a side note: shouldn't Snoop just show Crook support and wish him the best, offer help and whatnot with this whole "West as one" ideology instead of making him look inferior?)

Also Snoop really seems to take charge and show he's boss - might seem arrogant to talk like that about some people, but I also gotta respect the fact that he lays down the whole story and doesn't circle around some issues or say some shit like "fuck that nigga". Don't agree with everything he's saying there, but that's alright - I got love for the man as always.

This talking big could come back to haunt him though, if he doesn't accomplish anything for the West that is... He's talking boss now, sure, but will he also act boss and get results? Remains to be seen, but I certainly hope he can do it. Don't prove me wrong Snoop. If he can really back all that talk up, he can really be called Boss Dogg or King of the West or whatever.

Anyways, props again Nima. Got me wishing it's time for part 3 already. 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2006, 04:03:49 PM »
Thing is, Crooked doesn't need Snoop like some of these new cats he's reached out to.
it's an if, but if Crooked can get his shit out there, than Dynasty have a pretty strong movement.

crooked's just falllen before goin out the starting gate on his 4th label in row now... 10 years without a solo or even full group album to show for it..? ouch!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:06:07 PM by Overseer »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2006, 04:08:10 PM »
:raisetheroof: