Author Topic: Favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm  (Read 139 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm
« on: July 30, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »
I think it may be Kamikaze Bingo.  When Yoshi tells him his Dad is in a nursing home and that he was a kamikaze pilot, you see that classic look on Larry David's face like "why is he still alive"

Krazee eyez killa too, when he urges Wanda to let Killa know where she got the information that he was cheating because Larry is afraid of him.

And the one where Larry won't thank that chick for paying for dinner because she doesn't work.

WestCoasta

Re: Favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 08:04:42 PM »
they're all good...

I like the one where he runs into the wrestler, and he has to pick up Jeff's stuff when he's kicked out of the house

and he's afraid of his wife finding out he's kinky, because if they got divorced she'd have things to say about him  :laugh:

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »
and he's afraid of his wife finding out he's kinky, because if they got divorced she'd have things to say about him  :laugh:

That reminds me of that episode when Larry walks in his front door and Cheryl says, "We need to talk" and then Larry shrugs his shoulders and says, "It's over?"  When she was just talking about a dinner party!  Classic

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 08:49:25 PM »
hey hey yall need to chill out on the season 5 talk i dint see it yet, we dont get bo in canada.

But some of my favorites is when he says he got molested, the one with his therapist...preeeeeeettty, preeeeeetty, preeeeeeeetty. preeeeeeety, preetty good. thers so many of em Larry David is the best

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 08:51:20 PM »
the shit I mentioned wasn't from Season 5

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 08:57:51 PM »
the shit I mentioned wasn't from Season 5

yeah i know, thats season 2 with the wrestler... Thoooor lol . First dude was talking season 5

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 09:34:17 PM »
i like em all but my favorites right now are krazee eyes killa and the car pool lane

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 09:49:30 PM »
ca someone expain to me the car pool lane, we dont have this in mtl.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »
Pretty, pretty, pretty hard to pick a favorite episode cause they are all so great. At a push the ones that stand out are the opening of the restaurant and the one with the terrorist attack, just for Larry trying to convince Cheryl to let him leave without her.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 12:42:26 PM »
i watched some episodes yesterday with someone that had never seen it and now i remember why season 1 and 2 werent that good, the episodes are so boring
krazee-eyez killah was hilarious again for the second time

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 10:53:37 AM »
I dunno, I like series 1 and 2, kinda needed them in order for 3-4 to be as funny as they were, cause you had the background on the characters. They were more slow paced but they are still great watches to me.