Author Topic: The Game Presents "Black Wall Street Journal Volume 1" -exc audio w/ya boy &more  (Read 789 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ for the latest and the audio - feedback!! and check the bottom of the update for news on skee's upcoming projects...a certain PART 2 ya'll gonna go SICK for!!!!

The Game Presents "Black Wall Street Journal Volume 1" - August 1, 2006 By : Rud

We are back with the latest news and audio from DJ Skee, The Game & Black Wall Street. We have the tracklist, album cover and exclusive audio from the latest offering from DJ Skee. This time out they are out to promote the talent on The Black Wall Street as well as hype building for The Game's sophomore album "The Doctor's Advocate" - due out November 7 2006. "The Black Wall Street Journal Volume 1" is The Game's first official mixtape this year and features over 80 minutes of new and exclusive music including the dubcnn premiered street single "One Blood" off of The Game's afforementioned album "The Doctors Advocate."

On the mixtape you can hear The Game address the recent disses from G-Unit as well as new music from Snoop Dogg, Lil Mo, Jayo Felony, Mary J Blige, Lil Mo and exclusve production from Nu Jerzey Devil, Kanye West, DJ Khalil and more

The mixtape ships tomorrow officially so get your orders in to ensure you don't miss out. For a sample of what you can expect we have audio available in the tracklist below.

01) We Out Here (Feat. The Game, Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Juice, Phat Rat & Lil Mo)
02) One Blood (It’s Okay) (Feat. The Game)
03) Be Eazy (Feat. The Game, Ya Boy, Juice & Mary J Blige)
04) So High (Feat. The Game, Ya Boy & Juice)
05) Who Got The Juice Now (Feat. Juice & The Game)
06) Hustla (Feat. Cyssero The Virus, Clyde Carson & Akon)
07) Back 2 Back (Feat. The Game & Jayo Felony)
08) 100 Bars Of Crack (Feat. Ya Boy)
09) Lights Camera Action (Feat. The Game, Clyde Carson & Snoop Dogg)
10) 24’s (Feat. Clyde Carson)
11) Whats Beef (Feat. The Game & Ya Boy)
12) Juice Interlude
13) Rollin (Feat. Juice & The Game)
14) Hurricanes (Feat. The Game, Ya Boy & Juice)
15) Im A Rider (Feat. Cyssero The Virus)
16) Hustla Music (Feat. The Game, Dubb & Clyde Carson)
17) The Cypha (Feat. The Game, Ya Boy, Jay Rock, K Dot, Juice & Dubb)
18) Fire In Ya Eyes (Feat. The Game, Ya Boy & Cyssero The Virus)
19) My Turn (Feat. The Game)

To the right you can see an image of The Game and DJ Skee wearing the exclusive "One Blood" Black Wall Street T-Shirt which are available now at DJSkee.com and will be featured in the upcoming video from The Game for "One Blood."

Stay tuned right here on dubcnn for the latest on The Game and DJ Skee - which includes information on the next set of Skee releases; "The Game: You Know What It Is Volume 4", "Westside Hype Volume 3", The Game: Best Of Game and one i know readers are going to go crazy for; "DJ Crazy Toones/ DJ Skee / DJ Reflex: CT Experience Part 2."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jakubs

Props! 8)

I'm looking forward to this mixtape.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
damn, props! dubcnn is fuckin on it this morning, way to bring in august   ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

GangstaBoogy

I'll give it a fair chance, but, this looks like it's gonna be wack. Too bad things didn't work out with Techniec, Eastwood, and Charli Blatimore.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

I'll give it a fair chance, but, this looks like it's gonna be wack. Too bad things didn't work out with Techniec, Eastwood, and Charli Blatimore.

I dont think its gonna be wack with Ya Boy on 7 tracks

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props! 8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

PLANT

ABN

this shit´ll be that piff. Ya Boy and Clyde are hella dope and the 2 might just be the future of the Bay. Cyss can wreck tracks hard, but i dunno about this Juice cat.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
why hasn't this mixtape leaked yet? isn't it out now?

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
Dropping today, right?
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
tomorrow august 2nd

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

rik

Props! 8)

"THE" MoSav

If Ya boy is on it no way it will be wack
props!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Looking forward to this...Game's mixtapes are usually on point. Hopefully his album will be on a similar level.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

This mixtape is pretty tight, not great but nice.  It was also great to hear Jayo on it!