Author Topic: "VATO" ft B-Real  (Read 571 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: "VATO" ft B-Real
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »
Damn. I want to hear that track. Dont know why everyone is hating on B Real.

Alot of people hate on B-Real & Cypress because of his style and flow. But don't get it twisted, dude got lyrics. But I did like the track with Pharrell on it, but EVERYBODY knows if that shit came out with him on it? problems.

I LIKE B-REAL BUT HE IS NO VATO .........JUST LIKE IF YOU HAD A SONG CALLED "CRIP" -FT EXIBIT ..........THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ...........YOU SEE WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 03:51:48 PM »
I LIKE B-REAL BUT HE IS NO VATO .........JUST LIKE IF YOU HAD A SONG CALLED "CRIP" -FT EXIBIT ..........THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ...........YOU SEE WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY

naw.  Vato is not like saying crip.  If he said Sureno that would be different.  Vato is what latinos use like saying homie or young people.  But nowadays mostly cholos use it.

I actually like the pharral song more and im Salvadorian.  B real doesnt sound right.  Maybe its cause with pharrael it kinda sounded like it was recorded trough a phone if you know what i mean.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 03:54:37 PM »

naw.  Vato is not like saying crip.  If he said Sureno that would be different.  Vato is what latinos use like saying homie or young people.  But nowadays mostly cholos use it.

I actually like the pharral song more and im Salvadorian.  B real doesnt sound right.  Maybe its cause with pharrael it kinda sounded like it was recorded trough a phone if you know what i mean.

YOU NEED TO GO LEARN YOUR HISTORY .............

VATO=MEXICAN..... WICH WAS A SLANG SURENOS USE .........AND B-REAL IS NO WERE RESPECTED AS A VATO OR AN ESE ..........

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »
relax, u need to stop trippin off this color shit

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 04:10:04 PM »
relax, u need to stop trippin off this color shit

IS NOT COLOR IS ABOUT BEING REAL .........DONT TRY TO A VATO WHEN YOUR A BLOOD...........