Author Topic: to the athiests in here  (Read 512 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
to the athiests in here
« on: August 08, 2006, 07:54:04 PM »
what up my brothers and sisters,lol..........lets get high,hahaha

nah on the real, question..........if y'all ever converted to a religion what would it be......i would probably convert to islam to go against the grain or become a rasta or some shit and smoke weed all day cuz it would be the only religion i probably wouldnt not commit sins in.........haha.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: to the athiests in here
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
Wow... :-X

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
Wow... :-X

haha done act like you wouldnt wanna join me and smoke shit all day........shizzaym, you a cool cat for a religious dude......not that i got anything against relgious dudes but you a jew right? you a cool ass mofo though on the real, you come up as a cat since i been here on dubcc.........you would def wanna become a rasta with me homie,lol

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
yeah it would be rasta for sure. or jewdaism so i could become good at math and business

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 08:01:59 PM »
haha yeah mang joining judaism got it plus points to no doubt! those jewish bitches be aight to

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »
yeah it would be rasta for sure. or jewdaism so i could become good at math and business

wat up homie! athiest?!? haha my nigga!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
LOL...That must be some green crack you smokin' son...And yea, I'm Jewish, but I ain't that religious...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 08:18:25 PM »
LOL...That must be some green crack you smokin' son...And yea, I'm Jewish, but I ain't that religious...PeACe

yo holla at your boy young'n.........what those jewish chicks ass's like mang? i gotta admit mang, im a virgin with jewish booty mang.......i just done fucked a indian chick a week or so ago, claimed she was a sikh or some shit, those jewish bitches next on map.........

yeh i smoke to much

im out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

yo holla at your boy young'n.........what those jewish chicks ass's like mang? i gotta admit mang, im a virgin with jewish booty mang.......i just done fucked a indian chick a week or so ago, claimed she was a sikh or some shit, those jewish bitches next on map.........

yeh i smoke to much

im out

All different pussy is good...A lot of Israeli bitches are frizneaks and give good head. 8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »

yeh i smoke to much

im out

All different pussy is good...A lot of Israeli bitches are frizneaks and give good head. 8)

they ugly as fuck

http://myspace-239.vo.llnwd.net/00598/93/21/598191239_m.jpg

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »

yeh i smoke to much

im out

they ugly as fuck

Sorry, that does not look like an Israeli girl...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 03:59:26 PM »

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 04:35:04 PM »

i dont even think ive met an israeli girl before but a quick google turned up these pretty good lookin slores, so theres another nationality i added to my to-do list

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »

they ugly as fuck

What animal did her mother fuck?

There was this one Israeli girl that was fine as hell in my Jewish Studies class. As a matter of fact, there were a gang of good lookin' females in that class.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 09:16:16 PM »
what up my brothers and sisters,lol..........lets get high,hahaha

nah on the real, question..........if y'all ever converted to a religion what would it be.....

Athiesm *is* a religion.