Author Topic: x-raided  (Read 470 times)

WestCoasta

Re: x-raided
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 02:15:29 PM »
ya, no way Lynch is better rapper than X-Raided

AM1R

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 10:43:57 PM »
X raided is better than lynch now

and is the best in the west right now

The Who? Truth. Aren't they like an anti cigarette campaign

Are any of his beats as tight as khayree's?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2006, 12:05:52 AM »
lynch would eat up X in a battle...especially back in 92...but x is a great rapper..."unforgiven" was definetly his best work..

nah Raided > Lynch
exaclty, lynch cant even flow to the beat, and if you wanna talk pure lyrics, punchlines, metaphors, all that X Raided is better then Lynch, Lynch is raw and spits some heat but he cant fuck with X Raided, trust me ive heard all of there cd's both of them. And for the record X-Raided's best cd was UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2 it had "Misanthropy" "Who yall niggaz" "kick It tonite" "Dead On Arrival " (sampled the Mobb deep GOD pt. III remx), and many others, and it didnt sound like he recorded in a phone booth every song sounded good and clear! X-raided Greatest from Sacramento at least and on the west aint to many cats fuckin with him, we just need him to get out of jail and make some more shit

i dunno...maybe i should check raided more if this is true...although lynch did drop a classic album "season of da siccness"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2006, 02:00:47 AM »
lynch would eat up X in a battle...especially back in 92...but x is a great rapper..."unforgiven" was definetly his best work..

nah Raided > Lynch
exaclty, lynch cant even flow to the beat, and if you wanna talk pure lyrics, punchlines, metaphors, all that X Raided is better then Lynch, Lynch is raw and spits some heat but he cant fuck with X Raided, trust me ive heard all of there cd's both of them. And for the record X-Raided's best cd was UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2 it had "Misanthropy" "Who yall niggaz" "kick It tonite" "Dead On Arrival " (sampled the Mobb deep GOD pt. III remx), and many others, and it didnt sound like he recorded in a phone booth every song sounded good and clear! X-raided Greatest from Sacramento at least and on the west aint to many cats fuckin with him, we just need him to get out of jail and make some more shit

i dunno...maybe i should check raided more if this is true...although lynch did drop a classic album "season of da siccness"

DEF! And that was 95...check out Raided hes better then lynch...I used to think Brotha Lynch was the best in sac till i heard Raided...

The Best of 3 Worlds

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2006, 08:19:44 AM »
the unforgiven album was fire
so was psyco active

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:20 PM »

nah Raided > Lynch

Couldnt agree more
Cosign

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 02:39:08 PM »
macaframalama even if im in the slamma

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 03:52:10 PM »
x raided is sick.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"