Author Topic: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace  (Read 719 times)

SoCal Iz Active

Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace
« on: August 12, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »
He would like to know what the deal is between E-40 and Rasheed.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 03:42:25 PM »
rasheed said in a interview that he dont fuck e-40 music sayin its wack or somethin... forty just told him to stick to basketball....

i dont know if there is more to it or not

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 03:58:31 PM »
rasheed said in a interview that he dont fuck e-40 music sayin its wack or somethin... forty just told him to stick to basketball....

:D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:10 PM »

They are friends now and Rasheed has played E-40 about a million times on his radio show in Portland while he was there. And thats about as far as it goes.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 04:36:53 PM »
e40 does make wack music

suckaa free

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 07:39:18 PM »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »
e40 does make wack music

sad, but true.

LMAO, You say 40 is wack but you have a pic of Too Short in your sig hahahahah, E-40 is 20 times the rapper Short is and anyone that disagrees shouldnt be allowed to listen to rap.

suckaa free

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 08:00:24 PM »
^really?  tell me what albums of 40's are better than $horts, "life is...", "short doggs in the house", "shorty the pimp, "coctails", and especially "Get in Where you fit in?"  there are no skipping in "Get in Where you fit in."  i dont care what anybody says, $hort is the king of the bay, he is a west coast legend.  what has 40 done?  bringin this hyphy shit to the mainstream?  he strugglin to go gold mang. 

dont ever compare no 40 to $hort, thats like comparing joe montana to jeff garcia.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 08:02:44 PM »
shot and 40 both suck. they are terrible rappers.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 08:04:41 PM »
40 is way better than short.  In a major way shits on any album short dogg has done

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
damn, I think Too Short and E-40 are some of the tightest ever

rik

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »
damn, I think Too Short and E-40 are some of the tightest ever

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 09:42:02 PM »
^really?  tell me what albums of 40's are better than $horts, "life is...", "short doggs in the house", "shorty the pimp, "coctails", and especially "Get in Where you fit in?"  there are no skipping in "Get in Where you fit in."  i dont care what anybody says, $hort is the king of the bay, he is a west coast legend.  what has 40 done?  bringin this hyphy shit to the mainstream?  he strugglin to go gold mang. 

dont ever compare no 40 to $hort, thats like comparing joe montana to jeff garcia.

I'm sorry but you are a idiot, E-40 is to complex and skilled for your little ears youngsta, thats why you can only handle Short's basic, nursey rhymes about pimpin bitches that he raps in EVERY SINGLE SONG!  Short is one of my favorites and he has some classic albums but 40's albums shit on his.

Yukmouth > Too Short
E-40 > Too Short
Spice1 > Too Short
Celly Cel > Too Short
Mac Dre > Too Short

suckaa free

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 10:09:56 PM »

I'm sorry but you are a idiot, E-40 is to complex and skilled for your little ears youngsta, thats why you can only handle Short's basic, nursey rhymes about pimpin bitches that he raps in EVERY SINGLE SONG!  Short is one of my favorites and he has some classic albums but 40's albums shit on his.

Yukmouth > Too Short
E-40 > Too Short
Spice1 > Too Short
Celly Cel > Too Short
Mac Dre > Too Short

i cant believe you think that, but thats you.  i think you just mad because none of these rappers will ever amount any where near $hort.   :-\

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2006, 10:17:09 PM »
TRAY DEE >Yukmouth > Too Short
                                                                   E-40 > Too Short
                                                                   Spice1 > Too Short
                                                                   Celly Cel > Too Short
                                                                   Mac Dre > Too Short