Author Topic: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace  (Read 723 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Al Bundy asks the following about E-40 and Rasheed Wallace
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 10:19:23 PM »
TRAY DEE >Yukmouth > Too Short
                                                                   E-40 > Too Short
                                                                   Spice1 > Too Short
                                                                   Celly Cel > Too Short
                                                                   Mac Dre > Too Short

Yukmouth would destroy Tray Dee

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006, 10:26:27 PM »
LMAO Yuk is weak as fuck with his little raspy ass voice. Dudes a bitch anyway, got punked for his chain by bitchass spider loc. Then he had someone beg for it back for him. Tray Dee would not stand for that shit. Tray Dee's weakest verse is harder than ANY of Yukmouth's shit.

suckaa free

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2006, 10:28:24 PM »
^you niggaz fight now, im tired.   ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2006, 10:29:41 PM »
LMAO Yuk is weak as fuck with his little raspy ass voice. Dudes a bitch anyway, got punked for his chain by bitchass spider loc. Then he had someone beg for it back for him. Tray Dee would not stand for that shit. Tray Dee's weakest verse is harder than ANY of Yukmouth's shit.

Wow what a stupid post that was, first off if you even listened to Yukmouth now you would know that he doesnt use that raspy voice anymore and even if he still did he would still be better than Tray.  I love Tray Dee but he had Snoop right w/ him while Yuk was all on his own and Yuk has been 20x more successful than Tray Dee.  And Yukmouth has 10-15 tracks better than anyone of Tray Dee's tracks, up your knowledge youngsta!  In a battle on the mic Yuk would absolutely murk Tray and its easy to see.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2006, 10:35:50 PM »
Hey dumbfuck listen to Criminalz - Boss Up off of the Criminal Activity album. Tray Dee outshined everyone on that song, including Spice 1 and Jayo Felony. Not to mention little bitchass Yukmouth. And Yukmouth's voice is the reason I stopped checking for his shit, so I wouldn't know about any of his wackass activites.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »
Hey dumbfuck listen to Criminalz - Boss Up off of the Criminal Activity album. Tray Dee outshined everyone on that song, including Spice 1 and Jayo Felony. Not to mention little bitchass Yukmouth. And Yukmouth's voice is the reason I stopped checking for his shit, so I wouldn't know about any of his wackass activites.

Damn even dumber than your last post ;D

Yukmouth has 5 dope solo albums, can Tray say that?

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2006, 10:46:44 PM »
Yea exactly motherfucker ignore my post and call it stupid so you don't have to come up with a response. The reason Tray Dee does not come out with a solo, is because he is in jail. He is in jail for doing real shit, THE SHIT HE RAPS ABOUT. Not like Yukmouth claiming to be a boss in every song and then gets his ass punked by some midget nigger Spider Loc.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 10:50:44 PM »
Yea exactly motherfucker ignore my post and call it stupid so you don't have to come up with a response. The reason Tray Dee does not come out with a solo, is because he is in jail. He is in jail for doing real shit, THE SHIT HE RAPS ABOUT. Not like Yukmouth claiming to be a boss in every song and then gets his ass punked by some midget nigger Spider Loc.

Dude he has been in jail for the last 2 years, so what Yuk's career vs his up until 04 and Yuk is still wayyyy better.  You blaming the reason why Tray doesnt have a solo on him being in jail for the last 2 years is soooo stupid, what about all the other years lol.  I'm not talking about who is more gangsta obviousley its Tray Dee dude is as hard as they come, this is about RAP! SKILLS! And in that department Yuk >Tray Dee  EASILY!!  Up your knowledge!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 11:14:13 PM »
^really?  tell me what albums of 40's are better than $horts, "life is...", "short doggs in the house", "shorty the pimp, "coctails", and especially "Get in Where you fit in?"  there are no skipping in "Get in Where you fit in."  i dont care what anybody says, $hort is the king of the bay, he is a west coast legend.  what has 40 done?  bringin this hyphy shit to the mainstream?  he strugglin to go gold mang. 

dont ever compare no 40 to $hort, thats like comparing joe montana to jeff garcia.

I'm sorry but you are a idiot, E-40 is to complex and skilled for your little ears youngsta, thats why you can only handle Short's basic, nursey rhymes about pimpin bitches that he raps in EVERY SINGLE SONG!  Short is one of my favorites and he has some classic albums but 40's albums shit on his.

Yukmouth > Too Short
E-40 > Too Short
Spice1 > Too Short
Celly Cel > Too Short
Mac Dre > Too Short

all those guys that you mentioned are better in pure mic skills, i mean if you gave them all a beat and just said SPIT Short dogg probably couldnt fucc with any of the dudes you mentioned especially not Yuk or 40, but when it comes to hits and just making great music, Short Dogg is king plus he is the original pimp rapper. and it doesnt matter if he talks about that in every song, cuz thats his style. Spice 1 talks about blasting and triggers and killing people in every song but its still tight as fuck, and E-40 has that crazy slang in every song but thats his steez and it sounds good. And all of E-40's albums dont shit on all of Too Short's you admitted before you thought "Getting It" was one of the best bay cd's ever. I think all these guys are great.

Back to the TOPIC E-40 made a diss song on Rasheed called "record haters"

The Best of 3 Worlds

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 11:36:08 PM »
You fucking idiot you don't see it do you. I already told you Tray Dee murders Yukmouth on the mic. And I said Tray Dee actually does what he raps about, so that is a plus. Yukmouth getting bitched by Spider Loc, that's a minus. Tray Dee shits on Yukmouth in all categories except for sucking balls, that one goes to Yukmouth hands down. Go listen to your pink panther rap you gay ass faggot

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2006, 11:37:55 PM »
You fucking idiot you don't see it do you. I already told you Tray Dee murders Yukmouth on the mic. And I said Tray Dee actually does what he raps about, so that is a plus. Yukmouth getting bitched by Spider Loc, that's a minus. Tray Dee shits on Yukmouth in all categories except for sucking balls, that one goes to Yukmouth hands down. Go listen to your pink panther rap you gay ass faggot

::)  Another useless post.  How did Yuk get checked by Spider?  It was 6 on 2 you fuckin SLAB, and Spider gave Yuk a cheap shot what a coward.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 11:50:48 PM »
I highly doubt it was 6 on 2. Yukmouth was just pretending to be a victim. What type of "boss" rolls 2 deep anyway?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2006, 11:52:11 PM »
I highly doubt it was 6 on 2. Yukmouth was just pretending to be a victim. What type of "boss" rolls 2 deep anyway?
a boss that dont need some dude to hold his dick while he in the club... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 11:53:38 PM »
a boss that dont need some dude to hold his dick while he in the club... ;D
Well he obviously needed someone to hold his chain

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2006, 11:53:48 PM »

Yeah right! It was 6 on 2.  And Cam doesnt roll around w/ huge entourages he likes to roll solo as does Yukmouth, whats weak about that?  All of your replies are sounding pretty stupid.