Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive GLC Interview Up Now!  (Read 73 times)

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
DUBCNN: Exclusive GLC Interview Up Now!
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:13:52 AM »

Whether you know him from his solo projects, or from Kanye West’s album “College Dropout”, GLC is one undeniably talented MC, and has created a huge buzz on every coast with his “Drive Slow” mixtapes and features on some of today’s biggest hip-hop stars albums.

In this in-depth interview, GLC sat down with us here at dubcnn and discussed his beliefs and how he would like to include them into his music, along with the direction he can see his music heading in the future. We also talked about his life in the past and how it was growing up in Chicago with Kanye West.

So don’t miss this exclusive in-depth interview, “Drive Slow”, and check it out right here:  http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/glc/

You can also visit GLC’s official Myspace page by clicking here: http://www.myspace.com/mrglc87

~ Westcoast News Network ~

k1000

Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive GLC Interview Up Now!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 08:17:41 AM »
props

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »
buuuuuump

~ Westcoast News Network ~

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 06:38:41 AM »
nice to give him some limelight!

he's pretty dope ...never knew (as probably everybody) that he was the one hyping the crowd on "encore"

ABN

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »
he seems like a cool cat, i heard a couple of cats from ABN sayin that GLC is one of the few real gangsters that´s rapping. that shit threw me off a lil coz he doesn´t present himself like a super thug, but they were sayin that he was a very active GD before he got serious with rap. Drive Slow is dope as hell but Paul kinda fucked it up, they should´ve replaced Paul´s verse with the T.I. verse.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 06:53:07 AM »
i heard a couple of cats from ABN sayin that GLC is one of the few real gangsters that´s rapping. that shit threw me off a lil coz he doesn´t present himself like a super thug, but they were sayin that he was a very active GD before he got serious with rap.

that's what makes me like him even more ;)

I'm getting sick of all this gangsta (c)rap ...cause just almost everybody is doin it...

paul wall is wack anyway ... they shouldn't have let him on kanyes album in the first place :)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 07:01:23 AM »
Dope interview, once again. Good to read up on GLC's thoughts, dude definately knows how to come dope on a record.

He seemed to have listened to all kinds of things that's come out lately, when he listed beats & producers. That seemed cool to me, cat was checking out what's going on.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 08:56:33 AM »
It was a good read.

I read it yesterday. :)