Author Topic: For those that text from their mobile or ''cell''  (Read 296 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: For those that text from their mobile or ''cell''
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 04:42:20 PM »
7000 texts a month is very believeable, personally I don't send anywhere near that amount.

* someone who has a girlfriend
* uses his mobile for work/business
* and doesn't "like" talking on the phone

I don't see what is so unbelieveable about someone like that sending 200-250 texts a day.
NO MORE WAR

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 04:54:23 PM »
200-250 txts a day? i find it hard to believe... i woundnt have the time to do that...

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2006, 06:00:12 PM »
wtf?  16 text messages per hour........7000 a month.....thats insane man, you need to find something better to do with your time....

that means that you have more texts in one month than your whole career at dubcc....damn, thats bad homie!

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 07:28:26 PM »
wtf?  16 text messages per hour........7000 a month.....thats insane man, you need to find something better to do with your time....

that means that you have more texts in one month than your whole career at dubcc....damn, thats bad homie!

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 07:29:09 PM »

the difference is...i have my phone on me all the time...i don't have dubcc on me all the time.

and it has nothing to do with not having a life...i text while im at work. I sell cell phones...which means i have a lot of down time where i'm bored...so i text people

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 08:25:31 PM »
i got a text message last night it was so funny....

"Each text message costs 10 cents to send, and you could donate that 10 cents to feed an African child for an entire day.  send this message to 7 of your friends and starve the little nigger for a week!"  :D

LOL!!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2006, 10:08:53 PM »

the difference is...i have my phone on me all the time...i don't have dubcc on me all the time.

and it has nothing to do with not having a life...i text while im at work. I sell cell phones...which means i have a lot of down time where i'm bored...so i text people

yeah i understand your situation, but thats one like every 6 minutes at most, and im being generous here... are most of them just simple "yes"/"no" answers? cuz if youre sending 150 character messages every 6 minutes then yeah u need something better to do, lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2006, 10:37:53 PM »

yeah i understand your situation, but thats one like every 6 minutes at most, and im being generous here... are most of them just simple "yes"/"no" answers? cuz if youre sending 150 character messages every 6 minutes then yeah u need something better to do, lol

most of them are 60-160 yes...writing a 160 character text takes me less than 10 seconds...when you text as much as i do you get really fast at it

Did this comment   ''so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...''

make anyone else laugh? trying to make out like he's a playa or some shit.
  I'm sorry but for someone who's made 6670 posts on this board... you need to get more and stop pretending you got a girl. it's not big, it's not clever and neither are you

Lol @ your bitch ass tryin to talk shit about my post count...i've been a member for almost 3 years...thats only 7 posts per day douche

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »
this beef is turning into one of the greatest feuds this year, fuck cam and jay!

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2006, 05:07:24 AM »

most of them are 60-160 yes...writing a 160 character text takes me less than 10 seconds...when you text as much as i do you get really fast at it

Why lie?  160 in 10 characters in 10 seconds. lol. why say something like that, it doesn't impress anyone.

Did this comment   ''so when people get ahold of me they text me...i text my girlfriend and a few other...uh...random girls....throughout the day...''

make anyone else laugh? trying to make out like he's a playa or some shit.
  I'm sorry but for someone who's made 6670 posts on this board... you need to get more and stop pretending you got a girl. it's not big, it's not clever and neither are you

Lol @ your bitch ass tryin to talk shit about my post count...i've been a member for almost 3 years...thats only 7 posts per day douche
[/quote]

Like i said, you need to get out more.

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2006, 10:52:10 AM »
wtf are you talking about...im not trying to impress anyone by saying i can write a 160 character text in 10 seconds...i was answering the other dude's question.

as far as getting out? you act like 7 posts a day takes up hours...that takes what...5 minutes? you need to quit talkin shit

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2006, 11:34:51 AM »
wtf are you talking about...im not trying to impress anyone by saying i can write a 160 character text in 10 seconds...i was answering the other dude's question.

as far as getting out? you act like 7 posts a day takes up hours...that takes what...5 minutes? you need to quit talkin shit

what you trying to big yourself up for though....go to bed little boy before i poke you in the eye!

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 02:01:29 PM »

what you trying to big yourself up for though....go to bed little boy before i poke you in the eye!

lmao! i'm not! where am i trying to do that? saying i can write a 160 character text in 10 seconds in response to someones question is not bigging myself up.

and what are you talking about go to bed...im in america bitch its 2 pm here

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 02:59:35 AM »
your a faggot ^
NO MORE WAR