Author Topic: Best Center In NBA!  (Read 1716 times)

DipsetGeneral

Best Center In NBA!
« on: August 24, 2006, 10:54:46 AM »
Jermaine O'Neal! Well its official w/ the addition of Harrington that JO will play center for the Pacers next year, this should now meen he will be referred to as the best center in the league! Yao is close but Jermaine is now clearly the best,

top 5 centers in league as of now

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

E. J. Rizo

Re: Best Center In NBA!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »
1. Shaq

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »
Jermaine O'Neal! Well its official w/ the addition of Harrington that JO will play center for the Pacers next year, this should now meen he will be referred to as the best center in the league! Yao is close but Jermaine is now clearly the best,

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

are you kidding me?  yao is softer than the bitch leaving across the street from you.  id replace him with Dwight Howard or somebody of that nature.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 11:02:11 AM »

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

are you kidding me?  yao is softer than the bitch leaving across the street from you.  id replace him with Dwight Howard or somebody of that nature.

Dude, Battie is the center of the Magic, Howard plays the 4
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 11:05:55 AM by DipsetGeneral »

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 11:03:59 AM »
1. Shaq

LMAO!! No way right now in the year 2006 is Shaq better than Jermaine are you joking? Shaq is still obviousley more efficient down low but Jermaine scores just as well in many differnt ways and he is a wayyyy better defender than Shaq, no way Shaq is as good as JO right now.

suckaa free

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 11:07:20 AM »

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

Dude Howard plays the 4 the majority of the time. 

maybe, but with 20 points and 20 boards give or take a night, hes fucken with everyone thats a center.  hell shit on yao so hard, yao will turn into Manute Bol.   :)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 11:09:48 AM »
1. Shaq

LMAO!! No way right now in the year 2006 is Shaq better than Jermaine are you joking? Shaq is still obviousley more efficient down low but Jermaine scores just as well in many differnt ways and he is a wayyyy better defender than Shaq, no way Shaq is as good as JO right now.
you just said what i wanted to say no matter who is better... shaq is still a bigger presence.

id rather play againt Jermaine than Shaq... and id rather be trying to block Jermaine than shaq....

and he draws out the defence..

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 11:10:20 AM »

1. Jermaine O'Neal
2. Yao Ming
3. Ben Wallace
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Brad Miller

Dude Howard plays the 4 the majority of the time. 

maybe, but with 20 points and 20 boards give or take a night, hes fucken with everyone thats a center.  hell shit on yao so hard, yao will turn into Manute Bol.   :)

Ok first off not maybe he is a PF and thats ALL he plays, and second of all yeah I would take D. Howard over Brad Miller or Yao but seeing that Howard ISNT a center thats why he wasnt on the list.  And Howard is a stud but anyway he aint fuckin w/ JO.

suckaa free

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
alright you win.  ill be back though... :rant:

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »
1. Shaq

you just said what i wanted to say no matter who is better... shaq is still a bigger presence.

id rather play againt Jermaine than Shaq... and id rather be trying to block Jermaine than shaq....

and he draws out the defence..

I agree that Shaq is still a bigger presence no doubt, but how can you tell me he is better now? No way! Shaq had some terrible games in the playoffs I meen some games where he finished with something like 11pts and 6 reb while if Jermaine scores anything less than 20 a game in the playoffs thats considered horrible for him.

right now  JO > SHAQ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »
Yao wouldn't even make my top 10. Dude is too soft to be a 7-footer

I'm goin with Nowitzki. He plays both Center & Power Forward, so he should still count as a Center.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 01:56:02 PM »
Yao wouldn't even make my top 10. Dude is too soft to be a 7-footer

I'm goin with Nowitzki. He plays both Center & Power Forward, so he should still count as a Center.
Nah Dirk is a PF 90% of the time and you talk about Yao being soft, Dirk is as soft as a defender as I have seen

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 02:15:43 PM »
Id still take Shaq on my team over any other center.  JO is more of a PF/C to me anyway...Id take Dwight Howard after Shaq....Howard has a bigtime presence inside and is all over the boards. 

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 02:17:46 PM »
Id still take Shaq on my team over any other center.  JO is more of a PF/C to me anyway...Id take Dwight Howard after Shaq....Howard has a bigtime presence inside and is all over the boards. 

I agree but he is a center now so he should be considered one and JO is better than Shaq now.  So your telling me you think D. Howard is better than JO??

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 02:19:52 PM »

I agree but he is a center now so he should be considered one and JO is better than Shaq now.  So your telling me you think D. Howard is better than JO??
maybe not as polished offensively, but Id rather have Howard as my center than JO.....Im not real big on JO man, you already know that....just my opinion dude no hard feelings