Author Topic: Timbaland is BY FAR the best there is right now............  (Read 1306 times)

Matty

Re: Timbaland is BY FAR the best there is right now............
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »
i must say ive enjoyed the nelly furtado and jt albums more than trauma and im a huge quik fan. timbaland is smashing it, even dre better wait and think before he puts out stuff cause all of timbalands new stuff > dres work on the big bang - by a long way.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2006, 05:22:05 PM »
After hearing the JT album, I must say that DJ Quik can go home and work some more on his beats, Timbaland is on another level, Quik will never be as innovative as this.
Right now, there's no one in hiphop or r'n'b even close to seeing him.  :sshh:

HAHAHAH, so dumb, you have managed to outdue yourself again propz ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2006, 05:35:38 PM »
As far as creativity, I'd put Rick Rock up there with Timbo.  Rick Rocks beats are usually cleaner, whereas Tim uses dirtier drums, & more samples.  They can both make club bangers, and they can both make slower songs. 

Tim needs to drop a compilation with all the leftover Nelly & JT beats.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »
Timothy does it all... hip hop, R&B, pop he's one of the most versatile producers out there...

Best Timbo beat ever: Are You That Somebody!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Jome

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2006, 10:00:39 PM »
After hearing the JT album, I must say that DJ Quik can go home and work some more on his beats, Timbaland is on another level, Quik will never be as innovative as this.

LOL, nuff said, dust yourself up and try again, doggie.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2006, 04:03:34 AM »

LOL, nuff said, dust yourself up and try again, doggie.

the homophones are coming, the homophones are coming.

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2006, 07:49:40 AM »
Quik's my all timefavourite but at the moment I think Timbaland's the best. Just listen to Justin Timberlake's "My Love", then you'll HAVE TO agree.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2006, 02:24:12 PM »
Timbo is killin it right now. Fucking with the Pop scene was one of the smartest things he ever did too for himself because now he's the go to guy for a hit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2006, 02:53:20 PM »
LMAO at Mannie Fresh being better than Timbo.  Timbaland is a fucking beast on the boards.  Sonically, there ain't nobody doin' it like ol' boy.

eNgIeS

« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2006, 07:38:04 PM »
Timbaland is by far the best at the moment. The only people who dont agree are the ones who dont go out to clubs or parties & just sit at home downloading old rap, which i do to, but i also go out & party & theres a reason why Nelly Frutardo & Justin Timberlake are hitting hard  in the clubs now, coz of Timbo's production. I liked Timbo's stuff b4 but wasnt a huge fan, hell i probably wouldve agreed with Quik or whoever being better, but hell he really created a new sound, its 5 years ahead of its time to me & eveyrone i know, even people who hate alot of the new music (or biting music) out there love it.

Hell I wouldn't be suprized if you see Dre & Timbo working together on some of Detox, I'm sure Dre is liking what Timbo is up to, not that he never did b4 (didnt they hook up in 2001 to get at JD's comments?)