Author Topic: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting  (Read 630 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2006, 07:08:26 PM »
^^^^dumbest thing ever said
doesn't even come close to some of the stupid shit that you say.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2006, 07:09:38 PM »
YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!  I initially said he was ONE OF THE BEST EVER of ALL TIME!!  When I was referring to him as always the best later on it meant WHILE HE WAS PLAYING.  get it right man

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »
^^^^dumbest thing ever said
doesn't even come close to some of the stupid shit that you say.
I always come w/ FACTS, you come w/ opinions, big difference, I know what I am talking about and you.. well you dont

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2006, 07:14:45 PM »
YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!  I initially said he was ONE OF THE BEST EVER of ALL TIME!!  When I was referring to him as always the best later on it meant WHILE HE WAS PLAYING.  get it right man

yup cause most fans dont know shit   cough cough GRUNDY!   Barry was always the greatest

when you use the word greatest you are implying the best ever ::)

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
^^^Grundy you are like 39 years old and I still know WAY MORE THAN YOU bout ball.  It is clear listening to you that you are way out of your league when you argue w/ me.  Bonds is one of the best ever, like it or not

what are you NIK's groupie too?  why is it that people with retarded arguments exagerate my age, as if that is something that helps your argument?  26.  Do you know how to count that high or do you get lost after 10 because you run out of fingers?  I am way out of your league.  You are fucking retarded and I'm not.  Thats not something you should be proud of.  And I've never said bonds isn't a great ballplayer, never once in my life have I said that.  I said he won't be remembered for being a great ballplayer, he will be remember as the center of steroids, a cheater, a liar, an arrogant asshole, and never haveing won a world title.  But I think you will most remember him for the salty taste of his balls in your mouth.  Again, thats not something to be proud of.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:55 PM »
Nik?? what the fuck does he have to do w/ anything?  Grundy its clear you have no idea what you are talking about, to say Bonds wont be remembered at all as a great player is just wrong and stupid

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 07:19:34 PM »
YOU ARE A IDIOT!!!  I initially said he was ONE OF THE BEST EVER of ALL TIME!!  When I was referring to him as always the best later on it meant WHILE HE WAS PLAYING.  get it right man

yup cause most fans dont know shit   cough cough GRUNDY!   Barry was always the greatest

when you use the word greatest you are implying the best ever ::)

Barry is one of the best 5 players ever, and the easily the best of his generation, happy now.  This is what I said the WHOLE TIME

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2006, 08:10:49 PM »
hey dipshit, I have a wager for you in the Mets thread.  Stop being a pussy and take me up on it.

suckaa free

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2006, 09:10:19 PM »
go pick on m. maguire. plamerio, and sosa  first.  then come at barry.

nobody wanna talk about how maguire didnt answer when he was asked by the supreme court if he ever took steriods?

nobody wanna talk about how palmerio failed the drug test?

nobody wanna talk about how sosa was caught with the corked bat, and the suspesion he was juicing?

Your a fucking retard. No one wants to talk about those? Are you serious? It's been brought up on numerous occasions that McGwire  might have cost himself a chance at the hall of fame because of not answering that question. Once again it's been talked about that Palmeiro won't go to the hall because of the failed drug test. And no Sosa hasn't been talked about much because there really isn't much evidence against him.
the guy who posted about things nobody wants to talk about:

You obviously don't follow baseball.  All of those things have been talked about plenty of times, and still get talked about.

na mang, i aint no retard, and i do follow baseball, but surley not as copiously as you guys do.  however, everytime i on the tv or hop on the computer to see what happend in sports, its always Barry this or T.O. that.  why? IMO, because people are racists.  what?  i know you guys are saying "this nigga suckaa free must be on the pipe."  not at all folk.

when miguire hit 70, he "Saved baseball."  miguire passed Roger Maris, who was also white.  know, fast forward to 2000/2001, barry breaks miguires record.  all of a fucken sudden, people associated barry with cheating.  why?  because a colored man has erased a white mans name and replaced it with his.  then you ask me "sucka free, sammy sosa wasnt white"  true, but baseball/media was fine with sammy hitting all those homeruns, as long he wasnt the one who held the record.

also, doesnt it seem the the media protrays as babe ruth being the player who holds the most homeruns in history?  henry aaron(who is black) is seemed to be lower than ruth.  I wonder why.   ::)

by the way, i aint no racist or anything, but can you guys state your ethnic background.  this should be interesting.   :sshh:

rik

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2006, 09:22:59 PM »
^^I'm Mexicano so is BombFirst. You're a cool dude and all but I don't agree with your racist theory.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:24:36 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

suckaa free

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
^i respect that dude.  i think im just mad because i got accused of stealing from a golf store today on some racial shit.   >:(

LOL, i aint never comin at you with some bull shit because you always be holdin me down on them hook ups.    :halo:

but to me, and many black/colored people, i think the theory is worth considering.   :argue:

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2006, 09:58:19 PM »
barry himself said he thought race had nothing to do with it

Tha_Blaq_Sinattra

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2006, 11:16:30 AM »
Yeah dude is good, but he was a little too comfy dressed as a chick. His son did'nt need to see that.