Author Topic: My neighbour was an Israeli sniper  (Read 275 times)

AndrE16686

My neighbour was an Israeli sniper
« on: August 29, 2006, 10:08:47 PM »
just been hangin wit this dude, he's 55 real chilled, mows my lawn, brings in the trash bin for us, ideal neighbour. Got talkin about his days in Israel, reackons he had Arafat in his scope, they took his photo from it and then sent it to Arafat's men. Now thats gangsta!

J Bananas

Re: My neighbour was an Israeli sniper
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 11:29:22 PM »
pretty savo, ask him what its like to kill

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 11:49:16 PM »
just been hangin wit this dude, he's 55 real chilled, mows my lawn, brings in the trash bin for us, ideal neighbour. Got talkin about his days in Israel, reackons he had Arafat in his scope, they took his photo from it and then sent it to Arafat's men. Now thats gangsta!

ask him whether he has a conscience or does he not give a fuck
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 11:59:14 PM »
ur neighbors randomly take out ur trash for you?

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 01:40:29 AM »

well he was sayin he got into hand to hand combat with an arab in some cave, they were both struggling trying to get control of his knife, at one point he thought he was about to get deaded, but he managed to get ontop of the arab with the knife, the guy says 'please no, I got kids and a family' then he says 'so do I' and stabs him repeatedly till he's dead. It was a glock knife, he still has it. Basically he says it's either them or us. Still hates Arabs, dosn't like the US surprisingly, reackons they are only pursuing their own interests. Dude can't tolerate even being within proximity of Arab people in Australia, which I think is pretty wack. Besides from all this he's a real relaxed dude.

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 01:43:56 AM »
ur neighbors randomly take out ur trash for you?

nah brings IN the empty trash bin off the street after its been collected otherwise young hoodlums might destroy them

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:56:13 AM »

well he was sayin he got into hand to hand combat with an arab in some cave, they were both struggling trying to get control of his knife, at one point he thought he was about to get deaded, but he managed to get ontop of the arab with the knife, the guy says 'please no, I got kids and a family' then he says 'so do I' and stabs him repeatedly till he's dead. It was a glock knife, he still has it. Basically he says it's either them or us. Still hates Arabs, dosn't like the US surprisingly, reackons they are only pursuing their own interests. Dude can't tolerate even being within proximity of Arab people in Australia, which I think is pretty wack. Besides from all this he's a real relaxed dude.

a racist israeli...not surprising
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 11:17:27 AM »

a butthurt a-rab, very not surprising  :'(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 11:26:50 AM »

a butthurt a-rab, very not surprising  :'(

another flop banana post  :-\

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »

he sure does sound like a racist, what is it with these people? them or us  ::). the arabs and the jews used to live in harmony

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 02:34:40 PM »
How is he racist?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 02:36:09 PM »

"says its either them or us" "still hates the arabs" i have no idea how this is racist  ::)

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 08:49:36 PM »
^^the thing is he's an awesome dude, just holds resentment for his old enemies, has an asian wife and kids. These attitudes pass away with the new generation if they are given the chance. Time heals all wounds.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 01:32:07 AM »

he sure does sound like a racist, what is it with these people? them or us  ::). the arabs and the jews used to live in harmony

LMAO...You guys think it don't go both ways?