Author Topic: Latrell Sprewell Being Investigated For Strangling Woman  (Read 654 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Latrell Sprewell Being Investigated For Strangling Woman
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 03:11:47 PM »
Oh, i thought we gave him half of the MLE or something. Thank God we didn't, lol. But we did it with Divac and McKie!! Damn, very unlucky deals.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 08:43:17 PM »
Damn I'm so glad the Lakers didn't sign this headcase.  >:(
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »

you should be, it never would of worked out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 09:09:32 PM »

you should be, it never would of worked out

LOL...How do you know?...You may not think it would have worked out, but you can't say it like you know for sure...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 10:21:15 PM »
It would've worked out fine. Name one coach who's more capable of dealing with a hot head than Phil Jackson (keep in mind he coached Dennis Rodman)...

Not to mention he'd be a dream backup for Kobe. Only problem is he still thinks its 99. Once he realizes that he's past his prime and NO TEAM is gonna give the money he's asking for - he'll be back.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2006, 10:48:45 AM »
It would've worked out fine. Name one coach who's more capable of dealing with a hot head than Phil Jackson (keep in mind he coached Dennis Rodman)...

Not to mention he'd be a dream backup for Kobe. Only problem is he still thinks its 99. Once he realizes that he's past his prime and NO TEAM is gonna give the money he's asking for - he'll be back.

Well, if he's gunna be back, he better do something soon, cuz his value has drastically dropped, even from last year...

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 11:43:44 AM »

LMAO!  No way it would of worked man, and he is done his chance is over, I cant imagine any team ever wanting Spree again.  And lol Spree isnt the dream backup for Kobe imo a dream backup for Kobe would be someone like Fred Jones or Kareem Rush or J.R. Smith, Spree currently is a HORRIBLE fit for any team.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 06:09:07 PM »
just remember this is the guy that introduced the world to rims that keep spinning after you stop...  spinning rims y'all...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 06:32:21 PM »

LMAO!  No way it would of worked man, and he is done his chance is over, I cant imagine any team ever wanting Spree again.  And lol Spree isnt the dream backup for Kobe imo a dream backup for Kobe would be someone like Fred Jones or Kareem Rush or J.R. Smith, Spree currently is a HORRIBLE fit for any team.

Trust me on this - it would've worked out just fine. Only thing stopping him is the fact that Sprewell is an idiot. Remember his lil outburst about "I can't feed my family off ?? million a year"? Yeah well, now he's not making any millions and he still won't come to grips with reality.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 06:46:35 PM »
seriously, I wouldnt pay no stangling nigga more than the minimum if he hasnt played for over a fuckin year now... for all I know that nigga has gained 30 pounds now
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 07:14:22 PM »
just remember this is the guy that introduced the world to rims that keep spinning after you stop...  spinning rims y'all...

"Other dude's styles remind me of spinning rims, that shit got played out real quick"    Joe Budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »

"Other dude's styles remind me of spinning rims, that shit got played out real quick"    Joe Budden

"Show her how my team do our thi-dang
And how we keep Latrell Sprewells spinning" -Warren G