Author Topic: might be old...but still pretty interesting...that 'loose change' movie  (Read 1088 times)

Narrator

Re: might be old...but still pretty interesting...that 'loose change' movie
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 06:59:33 PM »

lol at your revolution  ::) right you dont have time to examine inconsistencies  ::) yet you can make the sweeping statement that the government werent complicit in 9/11 because well you dont think they were lol. Viva la revolution

It doesn't matter to me whether the govt. was responsible for 9/11 cause either way, my street soldiers gon rain Kalashnikov rounds down upon those white devil muh'fuckas.  So you should be happy.  Well, OK, not if you're white...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2006, 07:02:52 PM »
 ::) there are white devils and black devils

Narrator

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2006, 07:09:44 PM »
^^^^ Nope, white = devil, black = GOD.  That is all you need to know.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2006, 07:23:03 PM »
virtuoso why do you even come to this site? you dont contribute anywhere outside of the debate club wtf?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »

ok well i have posted occasional in the rap music forum but i prefer to just view the rap forums, now a question for you, you know absolutely nothing about politics so why do you contribute postings to a political forum wtf?

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2006, 07:26:55 PM »
^^^^ I was gonna ask him the same question.  I seen him post a few times in Outbound, but since this is DubCC, I don't know why he bothers with that.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 07:31:03 PM »

ok well i have posted occasional in the rap music forum but i prefer to just view the rap forums, now a question for you, you know absolutely nothing about politics so why do you contribute postings to a political forum wtf?

A place for reflection on religious, political, psychological, social, life and more serious issues. i can speak on whatever i want in here, but more than anything, i love grilling frustrated kids making futile attempts to discredit western culture and politics which they are not a part of. i dont have to copy and paste from a blog to know whats really bullshit and whats not

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 07:35:32 PM »
^^^^ Nope, white = devil, black = GOD.  That is all you need to know.
What about us mulattos?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2006, 07:36:40 PM »
Still....

cee-fo, I say.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2006, 07:37:04 PM »
i love grilling frustrated kids making futile attempts to discredit western culture and politics which they are not a part of. i dont have to copy and paste from a blog to know whats really bullshit and whats not

Stop talking utter crap i am not discrediting western culture, i embrace western culture i dont hate it get your facts straight. discrediting western politics, wtf, that makes no sense at all, we are all a part of politics  ::). I copy and paste articles, articles which are of interest to me and other people i guess or they wouldnt view them.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2006, 07:44:15 PM »
you said utter  :laugh:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »
whoa eihtball you got dirty-gross-ho mad on that one, he's worse than the die hard republicans who shit a brick when you tell them 9/11 wasnt completely accurate, just the other way around!  :laugh:

dirty gross ho?

cmon maaan  ::)

u can do better than that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 12:04:39 AM »
whoa eihtball you got dirty-gross-ho mad on that one, he's worse than the die hard republicans who shit a brick when you tell them 9/11 wasnt completely accurate, just the other way around!  :laugh:

dirty gross ho?

4 syllable nickname? can you do better?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »
- if the govt. really did have this carefully planned operation to cause 9/11, how is it that they let something like "Loose Change" even exist?

;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »

dirty gross ho?

4 syllable nickname? can you do better?

i wouldve never attempted to fuck wit his name. he doesnt have a name u can just remix. if i were u, i wouldve just started called him a regular yet demeaning name, that totally ignores the significance of his nickname, and his stature. Just start calling him Virgil from now on. And make posts threating to stuff cash in his mouth. followed of course but that unforgettable dibiase laugh.

- Lewis Carroll