Author Topic: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up  (Read 3295 times)

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new Game track " the funeral 100 bars " over hands up
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 11:39:45 PM »
its pretty safe to say his relationship with dre/aftermath is over... he wasn't supposed to start dissing again

he's dissing bishop lamont too, right?

SGV

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 11:50:48 PM »
That was a hot track. He got at everyone in G-Unit except M.O.P. again. Everyone, including 40 Glocc and Hot Rod. He dedicated more than a few bars to Bishop too. Seems like Bishop must've been dealing with Jimmy Henchmen or something and it went sour somewhere. Game is trying to take out Aftermath now too?

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 12:00:42 AM »
its pretty safe to say his relationship with dre/aftermath is over... he wasn't supposed to start dissing again

he's dissing bishop lamont too, right?

i'm an idiot.  he's not dissing bishop lamont.  its a juice reference (the movie)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 12:02:55 AM »
exactly theres no disses to bishop in here ..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 12:12:08 AM »
here's the breakdown!

ill post my opinion in 6:09 minutes
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 12:12:28 AM »
Are you guys slow?

"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop, I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit, Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch, Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A., Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter, 'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider, Nigga You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand, Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And, Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man, Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man, Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!), You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly) Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!), Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!), Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!), So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere, 'Fore I Have Them Niggas Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere, In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere, Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere... Now Back To The Video..."

How can you say "There's no disses to Bishop here" or that this is "a reference to the Movie Juice?" LMAO . You guys need to listen more.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »
It's a hot track, no doubt.

But why he gotta go and do this shit again? More so, why the fuck he gotta talk about Bishop?

Still, a hot track.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 12:16:50 AM »
Are you guys slow?

"I'm Gunnin' For Bishop, I'm The King Of This L.A. Shit, Tell Me Homie Is You Blood Or Crip? Is You Thug Or Bitch, Cuz The Eses Say They Don't Ever See Holmes Run Around L.A., Fake Ass Ghostwriter Get Your Little Flow Tighter, 'Fore I But You In The Trunk Of This Fuckin' Lowrider, Nigga You Ain't Nothin' But Hittman In Quicksand, Got A Deal Cuz You Suck A Couple Dicks And, Turn Your Back On Delaney And Jimmy Hench, man, Just Take This As A Warnin', Don't Flinch Man, Where Your Rag? You From 1-9-0? (NO!), You Know Bep (Not sure of the name exactly) Do You Bang East Coast? (NO!), Have You Ever Hopped One 6-4? (NO!), Do The Hood Feel Your Wack Ass Flow? (NO!), So Sit Your Little Ass Down Somewhere, 'Fore I Have Them Niggas Sit Yo Ass Down Somewhere, In the Ground Somewhere, Out Of Town Somewhere, Breakin' News, Body Has Been Found Somewhere... Now Back To The Video..."

How can you say "There's no disses to Bishop here" or that this is "a reference to the Movie Juice?" LMAO . You guys need to listen more.

yeah i didn't listen to the whole thing over again after i thought that, from that it sounds like he's probably dissing bishop

its a dope freestyle but he's a fucking MORON for doing that

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »
yeah it sounds like he's going at bishop, he just started the diss off with a metaphor with the movie Juice.

once again game proves that g-unit ruins good beats, cuz i hated the track with lloyd banks & 50 singing over it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »
It doesn't sound like probably he might be with a slight chance of... HE IS DISSING BISHOP LAMONT! He says Bishop. Says he (Game) is the King of L.A. And, pretty much, Bishop is the replacement for Hittman. He's probably Dre's main writer now, I'd assume. So, who else would Game be talking about? Especially the references to Crip Gangs from Carson would be a dead giveaway.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2006, 01:15:26 AM »
damn

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2006, 01:20:41 AM »
maybe your right .. but that would be a suprise bishop was at 1 of games shows a few months bak and i think nu jerz said hes always been coo with bishop and he may do sumthin with him ..

but i guess Game could have some motive behind it a new cat from da west has replaced him on the math .. and lets be honest Bishop would rap ciricles round game as well ..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2006, 01:56:08 AM »
Damn this GUnit disses are getting identical  :sleep:

And a big lmao at Game dissing Bishop. Bishop runs laps around him not to mention this pretty much confirms Games relationship with Dre is infact over.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2006, 01:59:25 AM »
Wow if anyone listened to this track and didnt realize that he was dissing Bishop then your ears suck and you shouldnt be allowed to listen to music, look at the lines SGV posted lol.  How is it even a fuckin question LMAO.  Hot ass track, GUnit getting murked again, not the first time and not the last time that will happen ;D