Author Topic: Kelis Feat Nas- 'Blindfold Me' *Video* GOT DAMN!  (Read 660 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Kelis Feat Nas- 'Blindfold Me' *Video* GOT DAMN!
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 12:16:18 PM »
I don't think it looks like Nas.

i think it takes more than a simple remarque to consider someone homo, stop paranoying.

Do you even know why he said 'Yes, Homo'? Obviously not, so stfu and learn how to spell 'remark'.

Damn Oklin your bitch is running wild. You got yourself a good one.
LMAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 12:56:38 PM »
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner RIAA because its content was used without permission

I don't get why they want music videos removed from YouTube. People view them on TV for free anyway, and sites like YouTube help distribute the video for free. So what gives? Seems like "the man" is after anything that's fun & free.

fptz

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 02:22:25 PM »
^^ You can bet your ass off they would get paid bigtime for having their video in major rotation on tv. Now if everyone starts watching it on the internet, that means there would be less people requesting it on tv. Something about the money....

hempkside2

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 02:56:57 AM »
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner RIAA because its content was used without permission

I don't get why they want music videos removed from YouTube. People view them on TV for free anyway, and sites like YouTube help distribute the video for free. So what gives? Seems like "the man" is after anything that's fun & free.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 01:37:50 PM »
the song is ass i could not force myself to watch

why would you even have the volume up while watching this video.  i turned it up to hear nas's verse, but the rest of the time i was just checkin out kelis' ass.  too bad she sounds like a man :'(

THA ONE*

• 'G'
  • WELL KNOWN IN THE HOOD LIKE THE DOPE MAN PHONE #

SHEMAR MOORE SAID I'M DOIN THE CRIP WALK....I SHOULDA SMEARED OFF HIS LIP GLOSS

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »
i was giving nas the benifit of the doubt, but fuck this song is terrible, the beat is all over the place kelis is all over the place, and nas's lyrics just suck. terrible!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »
her singing sucks like donkey on crack.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 11:52:41 PM »

word nigga

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 01:24:02 AM »
Kelis is so hot!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds