Author Topic: The first girl you banged  (Read 1793 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The first girl you banged
« on: September 09, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »
Yall remmeber the first girl you banged?
I hope so
Mine was this chick called crystal i never met her she was freinds with my freinds gf and came over one night. We went to play pool i was shy and timid( not anymore)  and bam she walked in a made out wit me in between shots. She wanted to sleep over and fuck me but oculnt cuz her friends wanted to go home. She came the next mornings and banged me and i never saw her again.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The first girl you banged
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 01:50:13 PM »
 :sign_wrongforum:

should b in the gspot homie..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »
shit i know. I noticed it right after i made the thread.... - 1 for me but yo

still a good thread

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 07:18:34 PM »
I was 12 and was at summer camp and this girl that was in my activity group or whatever and i havent had much to do with girls before this but this girl i thought was smokin hot started hitting on me then after lunch she met up with me outside my cabin and we were talking for like 2 hours then all of a sudden she asked if she wanted to fuck and i thought she was kidding around with me at first so i was like naw not in front of like 5 other kids in my cabin and then she started feeling me up like ive never experienced before and then we just went inside and i whipped out my shlong and she pushed me on my bunk and jumped on that shit right away and we were at it for like hours with other kids watching and they were like wtf is going on. Im surprised the counselor never came in to say goodnight to us till after we got done. I think she ended up getting in trouble with her counselor and the camp and everyone in my cabin told every other kid about what we did the next day and my counselor found out and didnt give a shit just as long as i was in my cabin at the time i needed to be in it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 07:20:45 PM by marijuana »

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 07:22:49 PM »
wow you sound like a classy man

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 07:42:29 PM »
We went to play pool i was shy and timid( not anymore)  and bam she walked in a made out wit me in between shots. She wanted to sleep over and fuck me but oculnt cuz her friends wanted to go home. She came the next mornings and banged me and i never saw her again.
nice lil' fantasy ya got there

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 08:26:11 PM »
We went to play pool i was shy and timid( not anymore)  and bam she walked in a made out wit me in between shots. She wanted to sleep over and fuck me but oculnt cuz her friends wanted to go home. She came the next mornings and banged me and i never saw her again.

Na thats reality homie when you pass the age of 12 you might experience shit ilke tha till then have fun playing g.i. joe

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »

Na thats reality homie when you pass the age of 12 you might experience shit ilke tha till then have fun playing g.i. joe

fuck GI Joe nigga I'm playin with He Man.  I can't wait til I reach the age of 12 for a one night stand so that I can post about it on here.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »

LMAO

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »

fuck GI Joe nigga I'm playin with He Man.  I can't wait til I reach the age of 12 for a one night stand so that I can post about it on here.
+1

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 08:45:19 PM »
Youre wack lol there nothing else to say about you or even Prince for that matteryou guys can go suck each others dicks.

Keep it coming too i aint backing off you two little hoe's, you fucking bitches
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 08:47:53 PM by MTL's Most »

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 08:52:07 PM »
lets have a knife fight over AIM

not as good as E-sex over AIM but it will have to work.  Then we can make a thread "anyone  remember their first knife fight"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 09:02:40 PM »
See now youre just getting stupid

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 09:06:40 PM »
yeah isn't it ironic

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!