Author Topic: !!!!!!!!FREE DOG CHAPMAN!!!!!!!!!  (Read 294 times)

Trauma-san

!!!!!!!!FREE DOG CHAPMAN!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:13:33 PM »
I've been waiting to see tonight's A&E special to comment on this, but I thought it was important to get the message out to anyone I can, so I'll post it here as well.

If you don't know who Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman is, when you get time visit his website at www.dogthebountyhunter.com .   Also, please visit www.FreeDogTheBountyHunter.com

Dog Chapman grew up in a gang and had a rough younger life, but always had a good heart.  Involved with the wrong people, he ended up as an accessory to murder (through no direct action of his own) in his 20's, and went to prison for a few years for it.  Changing his life around in prison, he was released under the condition that he help catch fugitives from justice, in order to pay child support payments he was unable to pay while incarcerated (he was of course unemployed in prison!).

Dog went on to become the greatest bounty hunter of all time, tracking down thousands upon thousands of escaped convicts, bail-jumpers, and warranted men with or without bountys on their head.  Several years ago, he became aware of one of the FBI's most wanted men, Andrew Luster, grandson and heir of the Max Factor cosmetics empire.  Andrew Luster had been charged, and convicted (absentee) of 86! counts of drugging and raping women, many of whom he videotaped while he beat and mutilated their bodies.  Appearing on talk shows, Dog vowed to capture the man whom American authorities had already convicted, but could never find.

Dog, spending thousands upon thousands of dollars of his own money, eventually tracked Luster to a port in Mexico, found him in a bar, and Dog, his brother Tim, and Dog's son Leiland apprehended AND captured the sick motherfucker inside a bar in Mexico.... Dog told him "I arrest you in the name of the American people, your days or raping women are over Andrew Luster." 

Dog put the punk son of a bitch in his car, and intended to drive his ass back to authorities in America.  The mexican government gave chase, pulled Dog over, and arrested everybody.  Luster tried to convince the mexican authorities he was someone else, but Dog insisted and called Luster by name so much that eventually the authorities ran checks, and extradited the man to America where he is currently serving his 120 year sentence for raping all of those women.  When they found his hotel room, it was full of camera equipment, date rape drugs, and notebooks vowing to get revenge on the women that had went to authorities after being raped by him.

Anyways, Dog served a week in jail down there, then was bailed out.  Three years later, the mexican government had the American government arrest Dog at his home in Honolulu Hawaii, along with his brother and son.  They are currently out on bond, but will eventually be extradited to Mexico for bail-jumping charges.

Not only is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've heard in years, this man should be applauded and awarded for what he did in Mexico.  The American Government never paid Dog his reward for capturing that sick man, since Dog was arrested while doing it.  Anyone who has watched his show knows that not only is he a totally rehabilitated felon, he attempts to better and help any individual he captures.  Law Enforcement needs more people like Dog Chapman; not only does he help the streets of America, it's a spirit like his and an example like he sets that makes the entire world a better place.  Men like him are the pillars of what makes the human race great.

If Dog is extradited to Mexico, he will likely be murdered in a mexican jail cell.  Many criminals behind bars know of Dog's compassion and respect his ability to understand and help, and have mercy on the people he captures, but many criminals in prison consider Dog an enemy and harbor deep resentment at him and people like him, whom he represents in every aspect of his being. 

We cannot allow Dog Chapman to die a martyr over some bullshit that he was charged with 3 years ago.  Not only did he do the people of America a favor, he did the world a favor and didn't mind crossing international lines to do it.  This is a man of the most outstanding character, I only wish I had the character he has and displays to every person he captures; even greater is the character that he shows to those that he loves.  This is a Man's Man, a REAL Man, someone that will be remembered long after his death, no matter how that comes, and I think it's a crying shame if the people of the United States, that MAKE the laws, allow a great man like this to become a victim of the very laws he enforces every day. 

If you can, visit www.freedogthebountyhunter.com to see what you can do to help.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:17:21 PM by Bow Down To The King Of Kings »

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: !!!!!!!!FREE DOG CHAPMAN!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 11:08:22 PM »
this is a really fucked up situation.  the dude was tryna do something right and the law still fucked him over while people who do wrong  get away with it everyday

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 05:04:07 AM »
man, that is wack

free the dog

Cowboy

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 10:05:04 AM »
Our government is so fucked up theyre taking shit ass Mexicos orders to catch what they call criminals for catching a serial rapist. Mexicans don't give a shit about anyone besides themselves.

ABN

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »
Our government is so fucked up theyre taking shit ass Mexicos orders to catch what they call criminals for catching a serial rapist. Mexicans don't give a shit about anyone besides themselves.
and americans really care about other people ::) just ask the people in Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan etc. but this situation with Dog is fucked up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 11:59:16 AM »
What does Mexico want him for?

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 07:46:23 PM »
Read.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »
I like that nigga. The whole ordeal is bullshit. He cool though. 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 11:50:51 PM »
ridicolous and outrageous, yet also ironic and funny
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »
What was dude charged for in Mexico?

Sure is bull......free the dude! Only heard things about his show, never peeped it.