Author Topic: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...  (Read 812 times)

Narrator

Re: Message to Muslims: We shouldn't say anything bad about Muslims...
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 07:49:47 AM »
you faggot, you just offed yourself with this line. im done with you. im giving u free publicity here.

LOL!  ;D

You treat this like it's a rap beef or something where you're the famous rapper and I'm the underground rapper who beefs with you to get attention.  The only reason I "beef" with you (and any other stupid muh'fucka on here) is cause it entertains me, and nobody else except me.

Just goes to show how much you try and live like you're black when you're not.

i put in my work here, and i will outclass u in any conversation. there are people here who respect Tech and the respect is mutual and they know who they are. There are people here I e-beefed with for years and they still may not like me, but they respect my shit

Yep, as evidenced by your -175 Karma.

The general consensus on here as best I can tell is that you're a joke.  If I'm not respected, you're even less so.

you faggot, how are u gonna call me a shock value poster. an inconsiderate asshole prick, sure. shock value? dont u come into every thread with that same sarcastic racism? in every fuckin thread. at least when u mention Tech, u think radical, u think highly politicized, u may think america basher, u may think leftist.

Did I ever claim to be anything more?  I've admitted to you that I don't study or follow politics that closely.

When people think of Tech, I think they think of hypocrisy.  That is, an Afghani wigger who rails on America constantly, yet continues to brag about embracing American culture (specifically hip-hop) because deep down inside, he knows that he wants to be black and American.

when u mention eihtball, besides the standard "who?", all u get is the intentionally shocking black racist that always debates with goofs. Yawn motherfucker. Yawn

You mean "goofs" like yourself?

I give a fuck what people think about me because unlike you, I'm not all that concerned with my image on a message board amongst people (WHITE people, at that) whom I've never met and don't give a fuck if I never meet.

But at least I am respected by a lotta cats for my knowledge of hip-hop.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 07:51:37 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 03:36:03 PM »
this thread was destined for ignorance. what kind of shit is it to say that you can not talk bad about people of your own religion? just go and ignore any faults? thats how you know you're people are really in trouble. what do you expect though, bryans not a real muslim

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 03:57:44 PM »
White people in general are the dumbest people on earth.  They believe anything their corrupt racist country tells them through a Jewish media.  I dont have time or patience to explaing things to them anyways.

Im muslim, proud and i have tatts on my arm they can see :D

If we are so dumb and racist then why don't you go back to where you came from?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »
you faggot, you just offed yourself with this line. im done with you. im giving u free publicity here.

LOL!  ;D

You treat this like it's a rap beef or something where you're the famous rapper and I'm the underground rapper who beefs with you to get attention.  The only reason I "beef" with you (and any other stupid muh'fucka on here) is cause it entertains me, and nobody else except me.

Just goes to show how much you try and live like you're black when you're not.

i put in my work here, and i will outclass u in any conversation. there are people here who respect Tech and the respect is mutual and they know who they are. There are people here I e-beefed with for years and they still may not like me, but they respect my shit

Yep, as evidenced by your -175 Karma.

The general consensus on here as best I can tell is that you're a joke.  If I'm not respected, you're even less so.

you faggot, how are u gonna call me a shock value poster. an inconsiderate asshole prick, sure. shock value? dont u come into every thread with that same sarcastic racism? in every fuckin thread. at least when u mention Tech, u think radical, u think highly politicized, u may think america basher, u may think leftist.

Did I ever claim to be anything more?  I've admitted to you that I don't study or follow politics that closely.

When people think of Tech, I think they think of hypocrisy.  That is, an Afghani wigger who rails on America constantly, yet continues to brag about embracing American culture (specifically hip-hop) because deep down inside, he knows that he wants to be black and American.

when u mention eihtball, besides the standard "who?", all u get is the intentionally shocking black racist that always debates with goofs. Yawn motherfucker. Yawn

You mean "goofs" like yourself?

I give a fuck what people think about me because unlike you, I'm not all that concerned with my image on a message board amongst people (WHITE people, at that) whom I've never met and don't give a fuck if I never meet.

But at least I am respected by a lotta cats for my knowledge of hip-hop.

looked at as a joke? the only people who hate Tech are the ignorant americans who dont understand what im tryin to say. all the goofy, yee haw americans hate me. look around u eihtball. all the people that are co signing ure hatred of me are the same lames u try to beef wit. Techs balls make strange bedfellows

lol @ u mentioning karma, u keep losing sharif johnson.

just face it man, u have nothing on me. you try to use these lame faggots co signs as proof u are right, but ure just making urself look stupid. you admittedly know nothin about politics but u wanna come onto the political forum and act hype. i mean, ure ridicolous. u tried to get racist with me and i outclassed u wit the racist jokes
u call me a wcc loser, but there u are, going post for post with me. u claim u dont care what people thinlk but ure stil here pages deep tryin to defend yourself.

cant touch this man, just fall back
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2006, 08:26:27 AM »
looked at as a joke? the only people who hate Tech are the ignorant americans who dont understand what im tryin to say. all the goofy, yee haw americans hate me. look around u eihtball. all the people that are co signing ure hatred of me are the same lames u try to beef wit. Techs balls make strange bedfellows

No, there's definitely more people than just Americans who don't like you.  Ain't nobody cosigning me; I was simply pointing out that your claim to having witnesses is bullshit.

You also make the false assumption that I'm proud to be an American and that I'm patriotic like CWalker.  The only reason I don't like you is cause I can't stand wiggers.

lol @ u mentioning karma, u keep losing sharif johnson.

I mentioned karma because if your karma is -175, then it obviously means you've pissed off a lot of people and thus are not respected.

How can I be losing when I'm only appealing to something that is obviously important to you?  We all know you take message board posting seriously.  So that's something for your serious ass to consider.

just face it man, u have nothing on me. you try to use these lame faggots co signs as proof u are right, but ure just making urself look stupid. you admittedly know nothin about politics but u wanna come onto the political forum and act hype. i mean, ure ridicolous. u tried to get racist with me and i outclassed u wit the racist jokes

I didn't say I know nothing about politics.  Just that it ain't my field.  But at least I don't claim to be well-informed and then use "shut the fuck up" as my main argument.

You definitely didn't outclass me with racist jokes.  Nobody can outclass the GOD in that category.

u call me a wcc loser, but there u are, going post for post with me.

You calling me on this is the pot calling the kettle black.  You just said you were done "giving me publicity" or whatever, and yet here you are, back again for another ass-whiping by the GOD.

u claim u dont care what people thinlk but ure stil here pages deep tryin to defend yourself.

Yep, here we go again...you continue to argue on the assumption that I actually do care about my image on a message board.  That's psychological projection, dun...you're talking about yourself, not me.

I don't care if people hate me for my views on whitey.  After all, I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not.  That is what I mean when I say I don't care about my image.  If I did care, I wouldn't be offending everyone and anyone on here (as I have most certainly done by now).

I'm hardly defending myself so much as having fun wrecking your own image of self.  I persist in this because it gives me great pleasure to see another wigger who thinks he's tough because he can talk shit on message board fall to Blackman.  And I know that I've gotten to you...the change in tone of your responses lately is a good indication of that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 08:35:41 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 07:27:17 PM »
my man, youre the token racist on this site, and i killed u on the racist jokes

go back and re read those threads, face it, i handed your ass to you on a silver platter
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 07:32:18 PM »
i mean, cmon you were mentioning camels and shit....no way you killed me ahaha

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2006, 11:02:54 AM »
Nah, I'm not racist.

I remember you said you'd done "more dirt" than any of us, and I said you shouldn't confuse "doing dirt" with being covered in sand.

What did you say besides me not knowing who my father is?  Certainly nothing better than that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »
Nah, I'm not racist.

I remember you said you'd done "more dirt" than any of us, and I said you shouldn't confuse "doing dirt" with being covered in sand.

What did you say besides me not knowing who my father is?  Certainly nothing better than that.

cmon man, all e beef aside, i fuckin owned you. i had real american taking fuckin notes

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
cmon man, all e beef aside, i fuckin owned you. i had real american taking fuckin notes

How did you own me?  What did you say that was more clever than what I said?

And didn't you just criticize me for "cosigning" Real American as proof of my superiority to you?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 12:12:21 PM »

How did you own me?  What did you say that was more clever than what I said?

And didn't you just criticize me for "cosigning" Real American as proof of my superiority to you?

camel and sand? im from west end toronto you fuckin goof. if i was posting from the sands of arabia sure your jokes wouldve been funny.

welfare jokes, no daddy, unemployed felon, you got merrrrrrked.

and i wasnt mentioning c walker as if i wanted his co sign. im just mentioning how i had the two dumbest racists on this site look stupid at their own game,. not cuz im a dumb racist myself but cuz im just smooth like that. i got game like ray allen ho.

tech- earthquakes ass
eihtball- jake roberts snake

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »
camel and sand? im from west end toronto you fuckin goof. if i was posting from the sands of arabia sure your jokes wouldve been funny.

Nope.  Poor excuse.  Where you live is irrelevent...what is relevent is that I used your own words against you.

I'm not from the projects, either, nor do I rely on welfare, so under your logic, your jokes must not be funny, either.

and i wasnt mentioning c walker as if i wanted his co sign. im just mentioning how i had the two dumbest racists on this site look stupid at their own game,. not cuz im a dumb racist myself but cuz im just smooth like that. i got game like ray allen ho.

You weren't?  You obviously would need his co-sign to prove that point, at least under the kind of bullshit logic you use.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 06:30:34 PM »

I'm not from the projects, either,

i always knew u were soft like buttta

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 06:40:05 PM »
i always knew u were soft like buttta

I still live in the South and I keep choppers close at hand to deal with niggas and crackers alike.  Please believe that, homeboy.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 06:53:40 PM »
Let me settle this once and for all....both Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson and Tech are idiots. Ellsworth's angry black man routine has never been funny or entertaining. At least back when he was Eightball he used to make somewhat intelligent posts and could carry a discussion. Tech on the other hand has never been intelligent. The fact that his only responses in serious discussions are "shut the fuck up" and "eat a fat dick" pretty much kill any credibility he has. Don't get me started on his corny ass jokes. The only one who laughs at them are that JML dude.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 06:59:40 PM by Real American »