Author Topic: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.  (Read 1677 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Dwyane Wade, The Property Of Kobe Bryant.
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2006, 12:30:54 AM »
Dwayne Wade (with the help of NBA Refs)  Reigning World Champion  ;D

^^True.

The Lakers have never had help from the refs.

EVER.

::)

What are you rolling your eyes at? A good portion of the refs in the league blatantly HATE the Lakers, and it's been this way for quite some time...Why do you think Kobe is the only superstar who constantly gets shitted on by the refs? Even in 2004, Lakers got fucked over big time by the refs vs. the Pistons in the finals, and that's when SHAQ was still here...Fuck the refs and fuck the league, nothing will ever stop them from hating on the Lake Show...PeACe

I am now convinced you are a gimmick account.

Open your eyes, I am not the only one saying this, smart guy.

My post was sarcasm, the Lakers have had more than enough calls go there way during their 3 peat.

yeah like game 6 against the Kings....In 2002 Playoffs

Sorry, Kings got beat...Refs might miss calls, but they never purposely help the Lakers. I've seen how Kobe has been reffed throughout his career and he's the only superstar who has never gotten calls to go his way...Refs have always had trouble reffing Shaq, but that was something else...Like I said, watch the 2004 Finals...Detroit had a lot of help from the refs there as well...PeACe

The kings got beat cuz they missed tons of ft's in game 7, they didnt step it up and the Lakers did. But Game 6 the refs were terrible...Only a Lakers fan couldnt admit that...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2006, 12:35:12 AM »
Kobe still owns Wade. :whistle:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5984620
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/9686698

fuck those list for not mention the truth. paul pierce is better than rip hamilton, michael redd, jason richardson, and vince carter.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure Paul Pierce is currently playing small forward... :-X

yeah he plays both now (cuz of wally z.) but he's been a shooting guard his whole career. if mcgrady is on the list as a sg then so should Pierce.

Uh, Pierce started all of his games at small forward last season...T-Mac spent a good portion of last season playing shooting guard and he STILL wasn't named in the second article...PeA

McGrady, when he played which was rarely, played small forward.  Alston at point and Wesley at shooting guard.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2006, 12:38:57 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

What are you rolling your eyes at? A good portion of the refs in the league blatantly HATE the Lakers, and it's been this way for quite some time...Why do you think Kobe is the only superstar who constantly gets shitted on by the refs? Even in 2004, Lakers got fucked over big time by the refs vs. the Pistons in the finals, and that's when SHAQ was still here...Fuck the refs and fuck the league, nothing will ever stop them from hating on the Lake Show...PeACe

My post was sarcasm, the Lakers have had more than enough calls go there way during their 3 peat.

Sorry, Kings got beat...Refs might miss calls, but they never purposely help the Lakers. I've seen how Kobe has been reffed throughout his career and he's the only superstar who has never gotten calls to go his way...Refs have always had trouble reffing Shaq, but that was something else...Like I said, watch the 2004 Finals...Detroit had a lot of help from the refs there as well...PeACe

The kings got beat cuz they missed tons of ft's in game 7, they didnt step it up and the Lakers did. But Game 6 the refs were terrible...Only a Lakers fan couldnt admit that...

Kobe elbows Christie in the nose, BLOCKING FOUL ON CHRISTIE.  Game 7 Bibby gets his mouth bloodied by Kobe, no call.

and if Kobe gets no calls why is he always at the line?

AVERAGE TOTAL 
PLAYER NAME, TEAM NAME GP PPG FTM FTA FTM FTA FT%
1 Allen Iverson , PHI   72  33.0  9.4  11.5  675  829  .814 
2 Kobe Bryant , LAL   80  35.4  8.7  10.2  696  819  .850 
3 LeBron James , CLE   79  31.4  7.6  10.3  601  814  .738 
4 Paul Pierce , BOS   79  26.8  7.9  10.3  627  812  .772 
5 Dwyane Wade , MIA   75  27.2  8.4  10.7  629  803  .783

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2006, 12:44:41 AM »

fuck those list for not mention the truth. paul pierce is better than rip hamilton, michael redd, jason richardson, and vince carter.

yeah he plays both now (cuz of wally z.) but he's been a shooting guard his whole career. if mcgrady is on the list as a sg then so should Pierce.

Uh, Pierce started all of his games at small forward last season...T-Mac spent a good portion of last season playing shooting guard and he STILL wasn't named in the second article...PeA

McGrady, when he played which was rarely, played small forward.  Alston at point and Wesley at shooting guard.

T-Mac switched off between shooting guard and small forward, I know this for a fact...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2006, 12:47:43 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

Kobe elbows Christie in the nose, BLOCKING FOUL ON CHRISTIE.  Game 7 Bibby gets his mouth bloodied by Kobe, no call.

AVERAGE TOTAL 

Kobe is tougher to guard, he really does get fouled more, and he takes more shots...It's clear that LeBron and Wade get more calls in their favor than Iverson and Kobe...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2006, 12:48:06 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

AVERAGE TOTAL 

EXACTLY

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2006, 12:49:33 AM »
^^

WC Iz Active

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2006, 12:50:57 AM »
Kobe gets so many freethrow attempts cause as soon as he drives to the hole which is often, he is unguardable so defenders have to foul him.  Kobe gets alot of calls but nowhere even close to Lebron or Wade.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2006, 12:54:47 AM »

T-Mac switched off between shooting guard and small forward, I know this for a fact...PeACe

No shit, it depends on who is out on the court.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 12:55:26 AM »
Those are great videos that Now I Know posted, I remember watching that game, the refs were so pathetic, I gave Kobe credit for being able to keep his cool.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 12:57:15 AM »

^^True.

EVER.

AVERAGE TOTAL 

Kobe is tougher to guard, he really does get fouled more, and he takes more shots...It's clear that LeBron and Wade get more calls in their favor than Iverson and Kobe...PeACe

LeBron and Wade drive to basket more often than not, let's  not forget that.  Kobe takes alot of shots but how many times does he attack the rim?  

I would love to strangle both Kobe and espescially McGrady and say, "YOU FUCKERS CAN GO TO THEM RIM AT WILL STOP JACKING UP THREES" :mad:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 12:58:19 AM »
Those are great videos that Now I Know posted, I remember watching that game, the refs were so pathetic, I gave Kobe credit for being able to keep his cool.

yea that celtic game was disgusting >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

WC Iz Active

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2006, 01:00:42 AM »

yea that celtic game was disgusting >:(

they were both bad but I was talking about the Cavs game.  I am not a Laker fan at all I hate them, but I cant deny how great Kobe is, he is the best baller on earth