Author Topic: If you had to live in one NON WHITE country in the world...  (Read 984 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: If you had to live in one NON WHITE country in the world...
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 05:26:33 PM »

i understand where you are coming from but south africa is far more violent than america particularly when you realise the population is about a tenth of the size also. However as for the rest of what you said, there is no denying its a beautiful place and the economy is doing well over there, however 2 friends of mine and a colleague from work have lived over there also and they were equally enthusiastic when it came to the beauty of the country but said they always lived in fear. As soon as the one guy became a father, he knew it was time to leave not the type of place where you want a kid growing up. However I think you are probably safe on the rape, save for homo rapists  ;D
Trust me if I were to live in South Africa, I wouldn't walk anywhere without some brass knuckles. I ain't a pushover.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 05:33:57 PM »
1st choice would be REAL AMERICANS mom's pink wet pussy

2nd choice would be Dubai, very nice, isnt that expensive, and they have every luxury any american could ask for.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 05:44:22 PM »

lol I hear ya, another great aspect of venezeula, I believe its legal to carry a firearm, no need for brass knuckles there my friend  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 05:49:49 PM »
No need for brass knucks. Just bring Oklin. If some asshole wants to fuck with you, he'll fuck [with] them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 07:26:14 PM »
italy lol... talk to most italians there be like im not white lol

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 12:08:35 AM »
Malaysia, Philippines, Madagascar....for the beautiful weather, people, culture, sandy beaches and pristine waters and the food dear Lord the food.

but I would still maintain my Aussie citizenship and I would need dollars so that I could ball over their weak currency.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
The Palestinian Autonomy!
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 09:56:12 AM »
The Palestinian Autonomy!

u already live in palestine
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 09:59:20 AM »

lmao so true!  I was actually gonna put Italy on my list. haha.  I always say I'm not white, I'm mediteranian, lol.  Especially being from southern italy. 

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 10:28:45 AM »
u already live in palestine

Yeah but I would like to be able to enjoy the 3rd world economy standards of those fortunate residents of Gaza and the West Bank.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 10:38:28 AM »

lmao so true!  I was actually gonna put Italy on my list. haha.  I always say I'm not white, I'm mediteranian, lol.  Especially being from southern italy. 
Dennis Hopper in True Romance put it so eligantly

Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this... [Coccotti busts out laughing] No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh. [Starts laughing, too] Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant. [All laugh]

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »

Dennis Hopper in True Romance put it so eligantly

Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this... [Coccotti busts out laughing] No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh. [Starts laughing, too] Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant. [All laugh]

tis true

italians have their own Nurteno/Sureno beef

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »
probably ;D Kazakastan

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 05:10:03 PM »
Me personally, I would commit suicide before living in a non white country. Non whites don't even want to live in them, so I know that I definitely wouldn't want to!