Author Topic: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"  (Read 1223 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 06:22:47 PM »
maybe it wasnt sure and now its finalized?? you guys seem to know more than anyone... "HE LIED" maybe he really thought he would be on there ... you never know sometimes.... maybe now he realized it since he had to finish the album without him.... anyway i guarantee you that games cd will still be tighter then most shit out.... personally i cant wait to pick it up...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 06:32:06 PM »
He confirmed on 106 & Park that Dre is NOT on the album.  He said Dre beats do not make him, but he is still cool with Dre.

watching 106 Park right now, thanks for the heads up. 

props.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »
yeah i just saw him say it. the album is gonna be nice but this dude is incredibly strange. "the doctors advocate" won't have dre on it? lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 07:19:58 PM »
yeah i just saw him say it. the album is gonna be nice but this dude is incredibly strange. "the doctors advocate" won't have dre on it? lol
That is funny why name the album that.  LOL

thisoneguy360

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 07:31:27 PM »
Lol he said in XXL that he still had old dre beats on there..But even if he's not I think it'll still be great, all this mixtape shit he's done since the doc hasn't had dre on it and it's all been crack so i think he'll be fine.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:40 PM »
People wrote Snoop off for a while when he was not working with Dre and he made hits with the Neptunes so you never know. Game does need to stop with all that lying though.
Good point.

Ready_To_Smack_Klowns 78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 08:21:48 PM »
yeah still gonna get the album but gonna miss the dre's beat

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2006, 08:53:46 PM »
Can't believe Dre is getting boss'd around like that,  I hope it's his OWN decision if he didnt produce for Game.. I don't really care, Game can still make some good music without Dre, it's not like he needed Dre for "Put You On the Game" and "Hate it or Love it", with Cool & Dre  and Timbaland + himself, i'm sure Game is gonna give me some good music to listen 2 and sell good units

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2006, 11:25:57 PM »
it should still be a good album

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2006, 11:37:18 PM »
it might have something to do with the label situation too.  Maybe dre wasn't cleared to be on it after the label situation was cleared up.  Also if Game wasn't being released on aftermath maybe dre wanted money for the beats and the songs just weren't good enough so game passed on it
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2006, 11:53:48 PM »
Eazy was right.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2006, 11:55:34 PM »
this dude is incredibly strange. "the doctors advocate" won't have dre on it? lol

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 01:12:23 AM »
if this is true than game should switch the name to the devils advocate because aint no point in repping dre if hes not gonna work with him no more, i bet dre wont give him beats anymore, i mean the album will be good but if there aint no dre beats on it its gonna be dissapointing

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 01:24:41 AM »
He confirmed on 106 & Park that Dre is NOT on the album.  He said Dre beats do not make him, but he is still cool with Dre.

I think everyone should have known this by now, i mean he said it more than once, plus countless others confirmed it. but its kinda news....  ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 02:11:17 AM »
He wont change the name of his album. The whole Dre thing is part of promotion and as you can hear in first 2 singles hes still constantly name dropping him. Some people will still think Dre is on it, all part of promotion. Quite sad.