Author Topic: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"  (Read 1221 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Game Said On BET "Dre Not On Album"
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2006, 12:17:27 PM »
^^^And?

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2006, 12:23:00 PM »
My bad I had got a phone call ;D He did not think that Cube would sell and he was washed up. I thought at least he would go gold and so far he has shipped gold. I think for Game it depends on 1st week sales. How many fans will he lose now that they know Dre is not on the album. How many G-Unit fans will not buy the album just like Game told his fans not to buy Yayo's. If his sales are anything under 300,000 he is going to struggle. If he were smart he would offer some coupons for like 20 buck off on those Hurricane shoes like 50 did for the Massacre.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2006, 12:33:13 PM »
My bad I had got a phone call ;D He did not think that Cube would sell and he was washed up. I thought at least he would go gold and so far he has shipped gold. I think for Game it depends on 1st week sales. How many fans will he lose now that they know Dre is not on the album. How many G-Unit fans will not buy the album just like Game told his fans not to buy Yayo's. If his sales are anything under 300,000 he is going to struggle. If he were smart he would offer some coupons for like 20 buck off on those Hurricane shoes like 50 did for the Massacre.
i think more game fans wont buy g unit stuff more so than g unit fans wont buy game stuff... g unit fans seem to be more poppy and they can give a fuck less who is down with who.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »
ima get it still fo sho.... it just seems one week dres on it, the next he aint... so whatever

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »
It sucks, but it dont mean much in the long run. If it's a quality record is all that really matters. And no one says they wont work together in the future. Just look at Snoop.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
^look at daz

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2006, 01:04:39 PM »
dude ain't gonna flop.  He might not be selling more than the lasat one but flop? no.....any time you make trl with a video you ain't gonna flop, especially if its a street single
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2006, 01:08:23 PM »
ok i think he is going to sell more then last time cause from the mexican audience. not many mexicans knew him when his cd dropped but now i know that their a grip of hispanics that are currently waiting for it so for sure it will do great .

westkoastanostra

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2006, 01:14:29 PM »
game says a lot things.....and most of it is bs :-X

Okka

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2006, 01:15:26 AM »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2006, 01:21:42 AM »
Delicate? Beats?
So that's what makes me now?
Man, I don't give a fuck about no beat

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2006, 03:06:20 AM »
Delicate? Beats?
So that's what makes me now?
Man, I don't give a fuck about no beat

CLA$$IK

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2006, 09:16:16 AM »
Yeah I made a bet with some one that if Game didnt go plat within 6 months I would gladly change my screen name to something saying how "talanted" game is. I dont remeber exactly. ill have to look up my post history...actually i wont have to because game wont go platinum anyways.

Your screen name will be "Game=G.O.A.T." for 3 months and oh, I'm working on this Game pic I would like you to put in your sig for 3 months as well...  ;D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »
Yeah I made a bet with some one that if Game didnt go plat within 6 months I would gladly change my screen name to something saying how "talanted" game is. I dont remeber exactly. ill have to look up my post history...actually i wont have to because game wont go platinum anyways.

Your screen name will be "Game=G.O.A.T." for 3 months and oh, I'm working on this Game pic I would like you to put in your sig for 3 months as well...  ;D

lol..i remember this bet...is it still on?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]